Conservatives literally admit they're Nazis: "I am the Fuhrer!" - so said Boris Johnson to his subordinates, according to new report

Boris might well have said something like that . And more .

But he has a highly developed intellect and sense of humour. Something which most Americans in particular have not a hope in California of ever understanding .
Whether you like him or not , he lives on a very different vibration from Normies and Sheeple -- and that sometimes works against him .

• Banned
Johnson's economic legacy. he didn't have a majority in parliament to deliver a no deal brexit

FuJwI2qWcAERKt6

• Banned
"World beating" - Boris Johnson on British Coronavirus response

in reality killed more per capita than pretty much anyone

EsV8LeDW4AEZIFP

• Banned
this is his only "accomplishment", supply chains were disrupted just a while later

• Banned
"Boris Johnson now squats like a giant toad across British politics" - British Media

It is not surprising that Trump became his bosom friend in

Two Fuhrers, two fascists.

Us nazis have to stick together to take you whining cry babys out of the food chain before you screw up anything you havent got to yet.

Johnson's economic legacy. he didn't have a majority in parliament to deliver a no deal brexit
My mistake .
Had missed the bit where our Blondie bought up all of Team GB's farms and then personally set about manipulating world food prices .
Was that on CNN and NYT and I missed it?

Conservative policies are turning Britain into an increasingly irrelevant country. Give them time, and they'll do the same to the U.S. of A.

Forum List

Back