Conservatives: how has your opinion on Trump changed in the last year?

Conservatives: how has your opinion on Trump changed in the last year?

• a little. The ads are a bit much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we know the libs worship politics but his legal cases are... tiresome or...?

• other candidates interest me (which ones?)

• all the above

• Total voters
Trump.. let the democrats cheat in the tens of millions column. Fauci, Barr, Krebs, Comey, Wray and a host of other should be in prison for 50 years
how did Trump "allow" that?

He can't control other people, as I am sure you know in your head if not your heart?

LOL. That's what I thought I was doing.

It usually falls on deaf ears though and gets me a lot of responses of 'fake news' and all manner of accusations and insults. But I always hold out hope that somebody here and there is not so thoroughly indoctrinated that he/she is capable of critical thinking and perhaps enough curiosity to really research it all outside of MSM leftist media.

For sure nobody that depends on a MSM that has become Biden and the Deep State's propaganda machine will ever be informed.
so true, esp that last thing

I get scared evangelizing to others face to face, but I have often asked myself: Why are you afraid? the most people will do is scream at you.

like that is going to hurt me somehow? Well, I had a parent who screamed a lot so that's probably what's going on. No one in the family liked that screaming and it always seemed so irrational & unpredictable. I think that parent was (is?) some kind of... shall we say Closet liberal.. though married to a conservative and would never admit to such. . strange situation in its details.. but anyhow...

Can't disagree with your example and the general stuffiness of most politicians.
Trump has his finger on the pulse of America, the everyday American... which is rare IMO since he is so wealthy

of course the left won't give him credit for... breathing properly

how did Trump "allow" that?

He can't control other people, as I am sure you know in your head if not your heart?
Two things:

Let’s start with an accurate, up to date voter database. Big city vote manufacturers would have to show cause cases to why their vote counts were equal to 120% of the eligible voters on the database

Second, Krebs and CISA should have thoroughly vetted and tested (and exposed the massive fraud) from certain voting machines

Two things:

Let’s start with an accurate, up to date voter database. Big city vote manufacturers would have to show cause cases to why their vote counts were equal to 120% of the eligible voters on the database

Second, Krebs and CISA should have thoroughly vetted and tested (and exposed the massive fraud) from certain voting machines

True and I know more than most about the 2020 steal, apparently.

But what does that have to do Trump controlling people?

Ok, I u/stood all but that last sentence.

please b splainin...

:)
Simple, Trump and all gop politicians paid lip service to the issue when RvW was the law of the land.

Saying that they were pro-life just rolled off their lips. When challenged they responded with "well it's the law of the land" and moved on.

They really had no idea what SCOTUS was going to do.....Now that SCOTUS ruled they have to defend it.

Trump in particular because he installed the majority that did away with RvW and set the issue back to the states to be hashed-out.

The dems will gin them up (again) and the womenz will come out against him in droves. You got a taste in 2022.....You know, that red wave that never materialized, and if Trump is the nominee then it's Katy bar the door.

Abortion will be a millstone around the neck of the gop till they decide to let the people vote on it one way or the other.....I figure that one issue alone will cost the gop 10% of the vote if not more.

Simple, Trump and all gop politicians paid lip service to the issue when RvW was the law of the land.

Saying that they were pro-life just rolled off their lips. When challenged they responded with "well it's the law of the land" and moved on.

They really had no idea what SCOTUS was going to do.....Now that SCOTUS ruled they have to defend it.

Trump in particular because he installed the majority that did away with RvW and set the issue back to the states to be hashed-out.

The dems will gin them up (again) and the womenz will come out against him in droves. You got a taste in 2022.....You know, that red wave that never materialized, and if Trump is the nominee then it's Katy bar the door.

Abortion will be a millstone around the neck of the gop till they decide to let the people vote on it one way or the other.....I figure that one issue alone will cost the gop 10% of the vote if not more.

I tend to think not. You are a good example of why I say that. You are not against abortion.. yet you voted for Trump and I know millions of others did so also.

No one likes the idea of being a bully... murdering those who are helpless, innocent, never did anyone any harm.. unprotected...

Evne some everyday Americans .. they dislike the idea of abortion even if/when they say they are "pro choice"

And besides, even if 10% vote against Rs, another 10% will come from

those who despise what the dimrats have done to this country... more like 20 or 30% probably

It hasn't really.

Now I just think we need him more than ever. Trump can be the bulldozer we need to clear out all the garbage.

It hasn't really.

Now I just think we need him more than ever. Trump can be the bulldozer we need to clear out all the garbage.

well, one could raise the notion (not so much me but others could raise the notion) of

Why didn't he do that when he was in the WH?

which is not to say it is an easy thing.. But something has to be done about deep state and how unelected (who knows who) are running the country!

I won't vote for him in the primary but if he wins the nomination I'll vote for him in the general.

Fuck, I wish Rand Paul would run.....Consider for a moment why he would not get the money to make a show of it and that tells you all you need to know about the sad state of politics in America.

Harold Watson Gowdy III...

Two things:

not familiar with K an CISA...

It hasn't really.

he should have fired just about every top level fed employee and re-stocked w/ hi own (The People's)

staff choices

But he didn't..

That's not to say that he wouldn't next time... But frankly, I don't see any president doing that.. yet it HAS to be done. Unelected bureaucrats are running the country and that is as un-American as it gets..

:mad:

Forum List

Back