Conservatives: How do you feel about Fox News at the moment?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
A station that has been compromised? A station trying to get its house in order? A divided station with in-fighting around Fox's future?

Same as I always have on the whole they lean right the talk show host are conservative but do have on liberal guest and contributors the straight news people are good and professional .

Hey Ted Nugent, stay in Texas:

Min 35

Last edited:
We'll see how things shake out at Fox News, I'd be surprised if they change their business model much. I do wish they'd stop interrupting their guests so much, especially the lib/dems. It's not exactly fair and balanced when the conservative guest gets to say whatever but the liberal guy gets cutoff after 10-15 seconds.

just switch to FOX Business . Who needs blondes and prancing 'sheep smith' . I've been watching FOX Business for over half a year and many others do the same .

I'm very glad Bob Beckle was fired. I have been working on that for awhile now. This time, he won't be back.

Scratch a liberal, find a hard core racist.

Find Fox the most watchable but still have to turn it off at times because of the neo con or libtard moron's they get on there. I just turned on Fox Business.

Find Fox the most watchable but still have to turn it off at times because of the neo con or libtard moron's they get on there. I just turned on Fox Business.

Stormfront and Bob Romanik can't get slots on there?

Fox does the same shit as the rest of them. Same bullshit, different direction.

One America News is far better, they lean right in their commentary shows, but the actual reporting of the news is just the facts no bullshit.

Same as I always have on the whole they lean right the talk show host are conservative but do have on liberal guest and contributors the straight news people are good and professional .
Same

I never understood the people who worship at the alter of their favorite propaghandist. They elevate these morons to such high positions and give them immense power that they "earned" through nothing more than TALK. It's absurd lemming group think

Forum List

Back