Conservatives: don't forget the RINOs in 2012

It would be great to thin out the RINO's. They are a major source of the issues we are facing today.

Constantly giving liberals what they want, piece by piece, didn't work.

It's past time we have more people to stand their ground.

It would be great to thin out the RINO's. They are a major source of the issues we are facing today.

Personally, I'd love to see the RINOs move to the Democratic Party. It would bring move the Dems more to the center and leave the Republican Party as a radical conservative hate group.

As well as the historic mid-term election turnover in congress, and finally getting the debt dealt with on some level, the Tea Party managed to get some RINOs evicted from congress in 2010. While 2012 should be a landslide election vistory for the GOP presidential candidate (if the RNC doesn't screw up), the RINOs should not escape our attention. I've held that they are almost as big a problem as the leftwingers - in fact I have at least some respect for a principled leftwinger, as opposed to a liberal who pretends to be a conservative. More of these turkeys need to be uprooted. With less money being needed to deal with obama, some should be diverted to that task.

mark the rinos with a scarlet r.

and harvest their horns.

"Except for those like Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, and Dick Lugar, most Republicans will vote with their party on the final roll call of major bills. In fact, anyone who is not on the list of 100% is someone who has voted with the Democrats in contravention to fundamental Republican values. A perfect ACU score should be the floor, not the ceiling, for a conservative voting record.

As we head into the 2012 elections, many Republicans will condemn our primary challenges as party purges. Some senators will point to the fact that they earned the same score as DeMint. We will need to inform them that there is more to being the people’s representative than a couple of roll call votes. We will remind them that we know Jim DeMint, and you are no Jim DeMint."

Moving RINOS Rightward is Good, Defeating them is even Better | RedState

(I'm sure Erik Erickson has some pain in mind for the below noted, starting with their being primaried before they're up for the general election. Rinos are definitely headed for the endangered species list)

"Except for those like Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, and Dick Lugar, most Republicans will vote with their party on the final roll call of major bills. In fact, anyone who is not on the list of 100% is someone who has voted with the Democrats in contravention to fundamental Republican values. A perfect ACU score should be the floor, not the ceiling, for a conservative voting record.

As we head into the 2012 elections, many Republicans will condemn our primary challenges as party purges. Some senators will point to the fact that they earned the same score as DeMint. We will need to inform them that there is more to being the people’s representative than a couple of roll call votes. We will remind them that we know Jim DeMint, and you are no Jim DeMint."

Moving RINOS Rightward is Good, Defeating them is even Better | RedState

What's that? Could you speak up please? When you are way, way out there on the extreme right, it's hard to hear you! I know you guys like to talk to yourselves in that echo chamber, but if you want the rest of us to pay attention, you'll have to try harder!

Ooooo - I forgot - you DO have to yell to get into the brain of a koolaid kretin, and even then it's iffy. Tell ya what - you just go back into your religious trance at the Annointed One's altar. :lmao:

What? What? I can't hear you! Could you please turn down that Michael Savage show and put aside that John Birch pamphlet!

"John Birch"?? What the devil are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Exactly - the republican party has to be something more than a slightly watered down version of the democrats, especially since their party has been seized by the gene-missing leftwing extremists.

Personally, I'd love to see the RINOs move to the Democratic Party. It would bring move the Dems more to the center and leave the Republican Party as a radical conservative hate group.

The RINOs would hardly make any difference - a RINO and a lib is frick and frack. :D

Such a child.

Hopefully, once you have grown up, you will see just how ignorant you were of the world.

Forum List

Back