conservatives don't care about the color of your skin, we care about the color of your flag

The poorest person in America is rich compared to those third world shitholes. I remember years ago Sam Kinison joked how its better to eat from a McDonalds dumpster than over in those countries.

we're not racists, we're patriots!
What sucks about conservatives is too many of you enherited your money and you don’t know what the real world is like

Bullshit.

Where did you dig up that asshole idea?
The people who run your party. Bush, trump. Compared to obama and Clinton.

You rabble republicans are poor yes. They con you with social wedge issues.

LOL! Your brain cells don't get any work done. Fire them.

we're not racists, we're patriots!
If conservatives were patriots, they wouldn't have elected Putin's bitch.
Forget cons. We already knew they’d elect a murderer and rapist. What about the idiots who are swing voters?

Republicans did a good job making Hillary look bad and she should have visited mi pa and wi more than she did
Hillary could have done a lot of things better. Imo, she's one of the worst campaigners to ever run for office.

What bothers me more is that she keeps on running, as if she's entitled to have the office. I'd like to see other, more likeable and trustworthy, Dems run. Hillary and sleazy Billdo have had an iron lock on the party for far too long. Corruption stinks up the entire party.

We need two healthy parties, to help keep each other in check. But what we desperately need is some decent candidates from BOTH parties. And that's what we never seem to get.

I'm an Independent voter and I hate both trump AND Hillary.

We won't have "two healthy parties" anytime soon. America is becoming minority white. The GOP is becoming the white party, but won't admit it. The Democrats are becoming the non-white party, and are doing everything in their power to destroy whites. It's an awkward time.

Forum List

Back