Conservatives, be sure to buy a clicker before Hillary's Thursday speech.

Is she going to be on Netflix? That's about as close as I will get to watching her. Or maybe I will watch THC special on screech owls, both would sound about the same.

Is she going to be on Netflix? That's about as close as I will get to watching her. Or maybe I will watch THC special on screech owls, both would sound about the same.
I'm going fishing for the week. Don't know if the UHF will be strong enough to pick it up. Dont really care.

I may see it sunday morning

I may see it sunday morning

Let me tell you the reviews you will see on Sunday. All the media will be spouting how wonderful her speech was. How unifying her speech was. How her speech should be a balm to the asses of the Bernie supporters.

You don't need to wait till Sunday to know the results of her speech, just like Mrs. Obama's speech.

Forum List

Back