Conservatives Are More Attractive Than Liberals

cf83e5a1b22c21fc5f88e95e7bbe94f8.jpg

:dig:

Rosie, Nancy Pukeoski, Waters, those on the View, Rachael Maddox, are some of their pinup girls.
You compare cheerleaders to those respected women?

You are such a nitwit dipshit.
what women are referring to as respected? are talking about those dumb anti american bitches that have been trying desecrate this country for years now?
I look forward to each and every one of their demises

Republicans and conservatives find this incredibly handsome and pu$$y grabbing sexy:

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And they find this hideously malformed and terribly ugly:

28380782.cms

You decide.
View attachment 106287
Yo, why not put up Michelle Obama and Melania Trump?
She is a Racist, but she likes straight hair like White women? No integrity, she didn`t like America, remember!
121002071246-2012-yellin-michelle-obama-interview-sot-00001901-story-top.jpg

This Woman is the real thing, I had to say that! And she will bring integrity back to the White House!
161104_melania_trump.jpg

"GTP"
God-Bless-America.gif
4599-1478969603-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

She looks good in that thong. Anyone want to floss?

Rosie, Nancy Pukeoski, Waters, those on the View, Rachael Maddox, are some of their pinup girls.

what women are referring to as respected? are talking about those dumb anti american bitches that have been trying desecrate this country for years now?
It's Republicans who want to finish the job they started under Bush.

It's Republicans who want to finish the job they started under Bush.
keep telling yourself that handout harry

Milo, Sarah Palin, Pete Hegseth, Scott Brown, Paul Ryan, TRUMP, and of course, as pictured below...AARON SCHOCK!

asp73jgfssm324umoezc.jpg
What about the average conservative? The ones even you refer to as the "base"?

redneck_gun_20100526_1984409262.jpg

53218000_8.jpg

article-2013402-0CF41D9000000578-183_636x421.jpg
Not even close.

Half those idiots are Democrats, and quite a few of the Republicans are not even voting every other election.

Hell, the only reason why I know modern country songs is because of some idiot Democrat acquaintances of mine who like them.

Milo, Sarah Palin, Pete Hegseth, Scott Brown, Paul Ryan, TRUMP, and of course, as pictured below...AARON SCHOCK!

asp73jgfssm324umoezc.jpg
What's funny is you post these kind of goofy looking white guys like:

o-AARON-SCHOCK-facebook.jpg

and
220px-Pete_Hegseth_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Because you don't think people of color look good. Democrats to have some good looking white guys like Gavin Newsom

gavindash1.jpg

But also some people of color you think just can't look good. Obama for one:

28380782.cms

and Van Jones

161109204859-van-jones-11-9-ac-exlarge-169.jpg

Well, it is definitely true. Conservatives not only make more money than do Liberals and are more educated and intelligent and less racists, but Conservatives are even more attractive than Liberals. I knew Conservative women were more beautiful and from the Conservative men I have seen, I suspected that they were more handsome than their Liberal counterparts. One needs only look at the Liberal women politicians to prove the survey is correct.

Study Finds That Conservatives Are Generally More Good Looking
Of course they are. Make a list of the people on this forum you would want to hang out with. That list would have no left wing posters on it. Who the hell would go out of their way to meet these people?

The overweight southern tanktop wearing trailer women are surely great....
the liberal blacks seem to like them.
We like to breed them like that now and again to keep the blacks away from the good looking ones.
I wonder why the good looking ones prefer blacks to white conservatives?
none of the good looking ones I know do.
only ones I know of are the hogs that the white man with any degree of self respect wont touch, or if they are good looking you can bet that the colored guy has lots of cash. Like a sports figure or something.
but for the most part I think its a low self esteem problem with the women. Has to be.

How about ya'll compare wives. Conservative wives are the fattest, ugliest fucking women... with ultra early grandma hairstyles.

Yeah that's right, trot out your beautiful conservative heffers.

I live in the south. I know how it is. My conservative women family members are ugly as fuck!

Forum List

Back