Conservative "Quiet Code"?

I can see it fine in my post, without going to TikTok. If you can't see it, you're not missing much.
,ight be an "edge " problem. i might go back to chrome (but not to watch some trumpist yokel whine.)

This can't be real, but then you realize it is 2023, and anything goes.

I thought that was 2020 where anything went.
  • Anything went in the election so long as it aided democrats in installing an illegal unelected hand-puppet.
  • Anything has gone ever since Joe was installed, including sending all of America right down the tubes.

I thought that was 2020 where anything went.
  • Anything went in the election so long as it aided democrats in installing an illegal unelected hand-puppet.
  • Anything has gone ever since Joe was installed, including sending all of America right down the tubes.
When does the opinion of a Russian troll matter?

Look in a mirror and ask yourself that.

Yea, definitely sounds like a browser issue. I use Safari but like to use Firefox as well.

i used chrome for years but this box came with edge and i'm lazy.

what do you use for malware, i have been usung malwarebytes and a linux bootable kaspersky, but i'm "uncomfortable" about giving putin a back door into my system.

I didn't watch the whole thing, because I don't care at all for people who post other people's interesting content with a wraparound of their own commentary. I wonder if there is a name for doing that.

I suppose their is such a quiet code as far as driving a pickup and shopping at Bass Pro shops. If a Democrat ever wanted to buy outdoor type clothing, I suppose she would buy it at Dick's, due to their policy of not selling guns. Male Democrats would shop their attracted by the name, I suppose.

What we also do is talk in code in public to strangers. I assume the young lady in the original post got to that part. It involves a subtle way of mentioning taxes being too high, annoyance at the loss of plastic bags in grocery stores full of thick plastic containers, speculating about what "they" will do to us next, how kids are behaving and being taught these days, etc.

Republicans know that Democrats are perfectly comfortable with loudly confronting strangers who say something with which they disagree, even if they were not involved in the conversation. We could easily respond to the rudeness and aggression with rudeness and aggression of our own, but why stoop to that level? Especially when it is so easy to talk over the heads of such people.

Republicans know that Democrats are perfectly comfortable with loudly confronting strangers who say something with which they disagree, even if they were not involved in the conversation. We could easily respond to the rudeness and aggression with rudeness and aggression of our own, but why stoop to that level?
That's not true, in fact, the opposite is true, it is Republicans who crash protests, not often the other way around. I don't know anyone on either side of the aisle who thinks its okay to "loudly confront strangers" and I bet you don't either. Both of you are extrapolating stereotypes, which make up an Infinitesimal part of the population.

Forum List

Back