Consensus Reality

Nice OP man.. Give me the IPCC CONSENSUS forecast for the 2056 temperature anomaly.. When 97% of all those folks you listed agree within 0.1degC --- THEN you have a real consensus. Right now all you got is a bunch of pointers and pretenders with a political mission...

97% of them are infinitely closer to the IPCC position than they are to ANYTHING like yours.

And once again, who cares. The only people who care about your "97% (what's the matter, didn't want to sound too much like Zimbabwe so opted away from 100%) are the chuckleheads benefitting from it.

Look at any AGW story on Yahoo and see how 97% of the comments are anti consensus. It has become so bad that more than a few of the websites will no longer allow comments. Nice to know you support PRAVDA, nothing like pure propaganda to get your point across......or expose it for the laughable fraud it is.

Laughable fraud, that is what you are, Westwall.

When you are on the podium at the fall AGU Convention, presenting your evidence proving that AGW is a fraud, then you will have something to talk about. But that will be never, because there is zero evidence for your positions on this subject.

Big deal. Opinions are like assholes.....everybody's got one.

Yes, big deal. When you have that much of the scientific community agreeing on a subject, the few dissidents are usually complete cranks. In this case, cranks supported by very rich corperations.

Nope, those are a majority of climatologists whose wealth and prestige are tied up in the fraud. The majority of scientists now know they are full of crap. And look at all those big oil companies invested in "green" energy. Hmmmm, I wonder why you guys never mention them???:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You know, here you are calling many of the most respected scientists in the world frauds. Were this a meeting of scientists, given the stench that the word fraud carries for real scientists, you would be called on to prove your contention, or be called out for a fraud yourself.

Yes, big deal. When you have that much of the scientific community agreeing on a subject, the few dissidents are usually complete cranks. In this case, cranks supported by very rich corperations.

Nope, those are a majority of climatologists whose wealth and prestige are tied up in the fraud. The majority of scientists now know they are full of crap. And look at all those big oil companies invested in "green" energy. Hmmmm, I wonder why you guys never mention them???:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You know, here you are calling many of the most respected scientists in the world frauds. Were this a meeting of scientists, given the stench that the word fraud carries for real scientists, you would be called on to prove your contention, or be called out for a fraud yourself.

You'll get your wish soon enough. I am supporting Dr. Ball in Mann's suit against him. We are looking forward to the discovery which Mann has so far been unwilling to deliver..... I wonder why that might be:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Nice OP man.. Give me the IPCC CONSENSUS forecast for the 2056 temperature anomaly.. When 97% of all those folks you listed agree within 0.1degC --- THEN you have a real consensus. Right now all you got is a bunch of pointers and pretenders with a political mission...

97% of them are infinitely closer to the IPCC position than they are to ANYTHING like yours.

THat's BullShit no matter how you toss it.. There is no IPCC consensus prediction. You can be in agreement REGARDLESS of what you think the temperature anomaly will be in 2056. The predictions range from mild concern to apocalyptic disaster. You can even have your pick of sea levels, cyclonic activity, and droughts. You can choose alternate baselines and NOW you can place Sports Book bets on how much warming is hiding.

So a lot of speculation that SOMETHING is gonna happen.. And its gonna kill baby penguins.

When you get that dialed down to a TRUE consensus --- please bump this thread. Maybe sometime in the late 2040s.. :eusa_whistle:

The consensus is that the addition by man of GHGs to the atmosphere is warming the globe and changing the climate, to the detrimate of agriculture and infrastructure. Now there is much debate as to the rate, and timing of the effects. We are doing a grand experiment from which there is no turning back. And our grandchildren get to appreciate what the effects are going to be, and the timing of those effects.

You'll get your wish soon enough. I am supporting Dr. Ball in Mann's suit against him. We are looking forward to the discovery which Mann has so far been unwilling to deliver..... I wonder why that might be:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Come on, asshole, just spit out what you are saying, rather than playing with innuendo and stupid threats. So what is this discovery? And how or who is he supposed to deliver this discovery to? Perhaps you have not figured that out yet?

Good. I hope you lose a good deal of money doing that:razz:

The consensus is that the addition by man of GHGs to the atmosphere is warming the globe and changing the climate, to the detrimate of agriculture and infrastructure. Now there is much debate as to the rate, and timing of the effects. We are doing a grand experiment from which there is no turning back. And our grandchildren get to appreciate what the effects are going to be, and the timing of those effects.

And they have presented us with no measurable metric to gauge the success of their "predictions" which are so vague as to be meaningless. Kind of like Nostradamus.

Come on, asshole, just spit out what you are saying, rather than playing with innuendo and stupid threats. So what is this discovery? And how or who is he supposed to deliver this discovery to? Perhaps you have not figured that out yet?

I suggest you check with your hero, unlike you I actually AM an expert witness. Which means you get bupkus from me till the judgment.

Are you claiming to be an expert witness in Mann's lawsuit? Yes or no.

And once again, who cares.

I do.

The only people who care about your "97% (what's the matter, didn't want to sound too much like Zimbabwe so opted away from 100%) are the chuckleheads benefitting from it.

I get no benefit from it. What I get is the knowledge that the vast majority of experts in climatology believe that human activity is heating up the planet.

Look at any AGW story on Yahoo and see how 97% of the comments are anti consensus. It has become so bad that more than a few of the websites will no longer allow comments. Nice to know you support PRAVDA, nothing like pure propaganda to get your point across......or expose it for the laughable fraud it is.

Good grief man, listen to yourself. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've actually read the information available at the linked Wikipedia page. All of that information has been verified. The attacks on the surveys are ignorant bullshit and I think you know it. Do you think the COMMENTS on Yahoo are SIGNIFICANT? Don't be a fucking idiot. I'm sorry if you chose to go with the losing side, but it was YOUR choice. Fix it. Show the world you've got the balls to admit you made a mistake.

And they have presented us with no measurable metric to gauge the success of their "predictions" which are so vague as to be meaningless. Kind of like Nostradamus.

Not to mention the fact that the CO2 just keeps rising but the warming just won't get with the program.

The 2000's may of been the warmest decade on record but the warming can stop and still work out to be the warmest...

Imagine for a second the 1990's want from .1c to .30c. This is caused a increase in global temperature of around .2c...how this work is 1990 was .1 and 1998 was .3c on avg...Avg this decade out and place it next to the decade 2000's that didn't see any change = lower number then .28-.32c each year that we have seen since 2000.

The enso is the controller of climate since 1998. There's a reason we call it a pause as the climate isn't doing anything. 2008 skeptics were pointing this and finally the warmers come out in say the exact same thing...The honest truth is what I just wrote.

Let's say 1990's had .1, .12, .14, .15, .17, .23, 25, 28, .32, , 26
Now let's say 2000's had .28c, .31, .30, .30, .27, .31, 32, .26, .28, .31

The 2000's avg out higher then the 1990's. The difference is the 1990's were warming and the 2000's were stable.

Not to mention the fact that the CO2 just keeps rising but the warming just won't get with the program.

The ToA radiative imbalance has been climbing since the first satellite took a measurement in 2001. Explain that.

I suggest you check with your hero, unlike you I actually AM an expert witness. Which means you get bupkus from me till the judgment.

Really? Well then, I hope the lawyer that questions you quotes your comments on this board. That would bring your 'expertise' into considerable question.

And, once again, you avoided answering the question. So, what is this discovery? And how or to whom is he supposed to deliver this discovery to? Come on, mister expert, spit it out.

Forum List

Back