cons: "we need AR style rifles to fight off the gov!"

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

Who used a Thompson machine gun?

Who used a completely automatic weapon?

Bans and real safety laws without loopholes work.
You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

How are your asinine gun plans working in Chicago?

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

You still have not answered that question.

I've still proven that bans and proper safety laws work.

Gangs in Chicago use pistols because they are easier to carry and conceal moron........thug culture...

And again...explain how in France, where they have absolutely every single gun law you want.....they have completely banned semi-auto rifles, and fully automatic rifles, you can't buy them in gun stores...there are no gun stores, you can't buy them in gun shows, there are no gun shows..........

Yet criminals in France get them easily.

Terrorists, on French government, terrorist watch lists, got them easily and used them to kill 140 people in gun free zones.....

Show how those gun laws worked.....

And even in Japan...the Japanese Yakuza got guns and grenades when they wanted to kill each other.....you have no clue what you are talking about....

Britain did everything you want...they even confiscated guns.....all of them.......and their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact...it went up 4% last year...and it is a freakin island.....

Easily in France ??? How many shootings happen in France ?

Those guys were part of an international terror org. That's what it takes to get an assault rifle over there .

This is how easily in France....

http://time.com/3687334/arms-smuggling-europe-balkans/
European Police Face Being Outgunned by Jihadists With Assault Rifles

But although the police quickly traced the weapons source in the Paris attacks, stopping criminals and other jihadist cells in Europe from acquiring assault weapons for further attacks might not be so easy, according to police officials.

French police believe rifles are on sale in French cities for between €1,000 and €1,500. Earlier this month, Philippe Capon, head of the French police union UNSA, told Bloomberg News, “The French black market for weapons has been inundated with eastern European war artillery and arms.”

A French police source told TIME that the weapons from the Charlie Hebdoattack came from the Balkans.

That is not the only source of weaponry. Donald says he fears that the continent might be facing a fresh influx of weapons from North Africa in the wake of the Arab Spring revolts. In August, 2011, Libyan rebels looted large quantities of mortars, tank shells and other munitions when Moammar Gaddafi’s regime collapsed. Although most of those weapons are believed to have filtered across North and West Africa, some could also have made their way to Europe.

The arms traffickers have flourished in the absence of well-financed antiweapons units in Europe, where law enforcement has for years tended to plow money into stopping drug-dealing and other crimes. “We don’t fully understand the scale of the problem because we have not had specialized units,” says Donald, referring to law-enforcement agencies in different E.U. countries. “It is a question of priorities. Any police officer will tell you it [resources] is a constant struggle.”

The trade in illegal weapons can earn enormous profits for organized criminal gangs — enough to make the risk of capture worthwhile. Donald says recent investigations have found arms traffickers investing about €30,000 in a shipment of Balkan-era weapons, refurbishing them in their garages, then selling them for them for about 10 times the price. “That’s a huge mark-up,” he says.

As Europe struggles to crack down on illegal weapons, some police recruits face a new training exercise: Go buy a Kalashnikov rifle. Donald says that in “a city in Europe,” which he would not name, “very young officers with no training or experience” were recently told to go find an assault weapon on the streets from an illegal arms dealer. “One came back two hours later with an AK-47,” Donald says. “He bought it for €1,000.”

Last edited:
While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

63153342.jpg

So you agree with the post . Peeps need assault rifles to fend off the government?

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

63153342.jpg

So you agree with the post . Peeps need assault rifles to fend off the government?

Absolutely. If you're too stupid to learn from world history then there isn't much I can do for you.

You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

Gangs in Chicago use pistols because they are easier to carry and conceal moron........thug culture...

And again...explain how in France, where they have absolutely every single gun law you want.....they have completely banned semi-auto rifles, and fully automatic rifles, you can't buy them in gun stores...there are no gun stores, you can't buy them in gun shows, there are no gun shows..........

Terrorists, on French government, terrorist watch lists, got them easily and used them to kill 140 people in gun free zones.....

And even in Japan...the Japanese Yakuza got guns and grenades when they wanted to kill each other.....you have no clue what you are talking about....

Britain did everything you want...they even confiscated guns.....all of them.......and their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact...it went up 4% last year...and it is a freakin island.....

Those guys were part of an international terror org. That's what it takes to get an assault rifle over there .

French criminals don't use the guns to commit murder......it doesn't take any great steps to get a fully automatic weapon in France.....French criminals use them all the time......

How many gun murders in france per year vs the USA ?

You guys keep making the mistake of thinking access to guns means those guns will automatically be used to commit murder......

Britain has a lower gun crime rate than we do...they confiscated their guns anyway...what happened to their gun murder rate....? It stayed the same......in fact, it went up 4% last year.....

Thug culture is different in different countries...it is different in different cities in the U.S.....they have access to guns in France, they just don't use them to commit murder as often...

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

No you do not have to have a special permit to own a machine gun stupid. You merely have to pay the tax.

You have to have a permit to be a dealer.

You still have not told me who in Chicago had a Thompson machine gun and a fully automatic weapon. Since you still refuse to answer that I must believe that the answer is what I thought it would be.

No one had either of those weapons. That's because the Thompson machine gun was banned in the 1930s. And because fully automatic weapons were heavily regulated as in safety laws applied, and mostly banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

You need to do your research. Read below about the Firearms Owners Protection Act:

Act also contained a provision that banned the sale of machine guns manufactured after the date of enactment to civilians, restricting sales of these weapons to the military and law enforcement. Thus, in the ensuing years, the limited supply of these arms available to civilians has caused an enormous increase in their price, with most costing in excess of $10,000. Regarding these fully automatic firearms owned by private citizens in the U.S., political scientist Earl Kruschke said "approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (the federal agency responsible for administration of the law).

Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice how a person has to have a special license to have one of those weapons. Not just pay a tax.

So you still have not shown me how I'm wrong about banning weapons and passing proper safety laws.

You can't because I'm not wrong.

I'm dealing with honest facts.

You, not so much.

Moron......90% of the gun murderers in this country are convicted felons....they are legally barred from buying, owning or carrying guns.....even in cities with strict gun control laws...they still get guns, they still use guns...if they wanted Thompson machine guns they would get them...they don't want them...they are big, they are heavy and they can't be hidden in pant's and a t-shirt idiot.......

French criminals like fully automatic weapons.......the small ones like the Skorpions.......and they are completely illegal there....

guns and grenades are completely illegal in Japan....yet the Yakuza use them when they decide they need to kill each other....

Really?

And more....

France’s real gun problem

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns. The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities. Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis. Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.
----------------------

Last edited:

Really?

And more.....

Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

The arsenal of weapons deployed by the eight attackers who terrorised Paris on Friday night underlined France’s gun control problems and raised the spectre of further attacks.

The country has extremely strict weapons laws, but Europe’s open borders and growing trade in illegal weapons means assault rifles are relatively easy to come by on the black market.

French criminals don't use the guns to commit murder......it doesn't take any great steps to get a fully automatic weapon in France.....French criminals use them all the time......

How many gun murders in france per year vs the USA ?

So...after showing you how easy rifles are to get in Europe......France has every gun law you want and even made rifles completely illegal.....yet their criminals and terrorists get them easily...

do you see why you are wrong now?

Really?

No you do not have to have a special permit to own a machine gun stupid. You merely have to pay the tax.

You still have not told me who in Chicago had a Thompson machine gun and a fully automatic weapon. Since you still refuse to answer that I must believe that the answer is what I thought it would be.

No one had either of those weapons. That's because the Thompson machine gun was banned in the 1930s. And because fully automatic weapons were heavily regulated as in safety laws applied, and mostly banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

You need to do your research. Read below about the Firearms Owners Protection Act:

Act also contained a provision that banned the sale of machine guns manufactured after the date of enactment to civilians, restricting sales of these weapons to the military and law enforcement. Thus, in the ensuing years, the limited supply of these arms available to civilians has caused an enormous increase in their price, with most costing in excess of $10,000. Regarding these fully automatic firearms owned by private citizens in the U.S., political scientist Earl Kruschke said "approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (the federal agency responsible for administration of the law).

Notice how a person has to have a special license to have one of those weapons. Not just pay a tax.

So you still have not shown me how I'm wrong about banning weapons and passing proper safety laws.

You, not so much.

Maybe you didn't read your own post.

"approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms" = not banned.

You, not so much.

Maybe you didn't read your own post.

"approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms" = not banned.

Meanwhile liberal utopian cites with the harshest gun restrictions are suffering massive amounts of gun violence.
In other words you can't read or understand English. I clearly said FOR GENERAL USE. 175,OOO ARE IN THE HANDS OF GUN COLLECTORS AND HAVE VERY SPECIFIC CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THEY ARE TO BE HANDLED. Check you ignorance at the door before making such strange assertions.

You don't even remember what you said. Arguing with idiots is challenging. You said gun bans work. I responded they are not banned. Banned means they are not allowed. I then proved, using your own source, they are not banned and then you start a ridiculous dance. Next time don't butt in when the adults are talking.

These attackers merely carried out what the rightwing Bundy 'militiamen' almost carried out. Only the pulls of the triggers make the difference between the two groups.

Yes they do work.

What happened to the righty mantra that more guns = more safety ? That a "good guy" with a gun would take out the bad guy. These shootings are in gun free zones ??

Imagine if dallas had MORE guys like that one walking around wh a rifle ?

He sure was helpful, the Police took it away from him after shots were fired.

The Dallas attackers and modern American conservatives have one very important common belief,

They both hate the government.

100% bull shit. More lies from a fucking idiot.
The Dallas attackers hate whites and cops, conservatives don't hate the government.

You are too stupid to be talking.

Conservatives don't hate the government ? Lol!

All you do is bash the government, bash the prez, get people all worked up that "they" are coming to get you .

, the governor of Texas thought the military was practicing an invasion of Texas ! I'm not making that up.

We have constant stories that the Feds are stalking up on ammo. There was a thread about it the other day .

Well you ARE an idiot so I don't really expect you to know anything but it's true. We don't hate the government and none of those stories you posted proves otherwise. How are you able to live in a brain that small and dysfunctional?

The right to bear arms was for regulated militia to assist the government in putting down rebellions, not to rebel against the government.

Wrong .....
State provisions in force at the time the Constitution was written:

1776 North Carolina: That the people have a right to bear arms, for the defence of the State; and as standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by the civil power. . . .

1777 Vermont: That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the State—and as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.

1780 Massachusetts: The people have a right to keep and to bear arms for the common defence. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature; and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.

1790 Pennsylvania: That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the state; and as standing armies in the time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; And that the military should be kept under strict subordination, to, and governed by, the civil power.

Now show me any examples of state provisions which talk of defense from the state.

Yeah...anti gunners are pretty stupid........there are more than enough means for a peaceful redress of grievances right now in this country....this guy did not use them........he went straight to murder....he was not being oppressed by the government...he was listening to democrat lies told by black lies matter...and believed thto m...they taught him he needed to kill...not the NRA......

You morons, living in a great country with the rule of law, and democratic institutions would surrender guns because you don't need them..But you cannot say what the country will be like in 50 years.....it may be like Mexico...with large areas that are dangerous to citizens...where the police and military are actively engaged in murdereing tens of thousands of citizens every year...this is what is going on right now in Mexico...where only the police and military have guns....

You anti gun morons won't be alive...but if you take guns now....those AMericans will be helpless...just like the Americans.....

Black lies matter...a soros funded group...is creating a cop killing hate.....eventually it will lead to civilian deaths.....since the nuts can see that shooting at police doesn't lead to a high body count?.to do that...you need to shoot unarmed civilians...like Orlando .

Really?

You, not so much.

Are you stupid? Your very own link spells out the actual law moron. It is only illegal for citizens to own NEW machine guns (IE made before 1986)

Anything made prior to 1986 only requires an extensive background check and a tax to own.

Yes I didn't say it wasn't. All gun laws grandfather in existing guns.

I wasn't talking about that. If you were honest you wouldn't have said that.

If you look at one of my past posts about this you will see that I said no one can walk into a store and buy one. Which is true. They can't be sold in stores because they're banned.

What you're talking about is what the law calls "transfers" Which isn't the same thing as actually going to a store and buying an automatic weapon. It can't be done. Which is why they're so expensive.

Meanwhile, my point stands.

No one used a Thompson machine gun or a fully automatic weapon in Chicago or anywhere else for that matter.

The reason?

They are banned and not for sale in any store. No one can legally buy one in a store. If you want a fully automatic weapon you'll have to buy one that was made in the 80s before the ban, you'll have to go through the government for that transfer, the government needs to approve it and it's going to cost you at least 10 thousand dollars.

Can you get that fact through your head or is it more important to change the subject or lie just so you do can say you're right?

All you're doing is showing that I've been right all through this.

Gun bans work.

Here's how dumb liberals are

Banning all drugs certainly didn't work to decrease drug use, but if we ban guns that will work

LOL you morons.

Tell me who has a Thompson machine gun these days?

No one does because they were banned in the 1930s.

Gun bans do work. If they didn't people would have those Thompson machine guns today.

Your the one running around screaming the government is murdering innocent people.

You're just too stupid to see you validate why the right to bear arms exists.

Your the one running around screaming the government is murdering innocent people.

The. You agree wh the thread . It's the right promoting that people buy these weapons to rise up against the government .

The. You agree wh the thread . It's the right promoting that people buy these weapons to rise up against the government .
We just want to know why you support a government you claim is unaccountable in murderering innocent civilians.

Forum List

Back