Cons "freedom agenda" should be called "survival of the fittest"

How about stand on your own feet... live by the consequences of your actions, choices, and efforts??

No... you lazy lefties can't have THAT happen
That "live by the consequences of your actions" part. If I ran a bank, made poor investment decisions, sold worthless investments and lied about it, should i 'live by the consequences of my actions' or go to jail, go directly to jail and do not collect a $780 billion bail out?

Living by the consequences of our actions is the bumper sticker of the right and it applies only to those who do not qualify for a massive tax cut. Probably because those who do not qualify are not influential enough to have a Conservative think tank flim flam the gullible into thinking right is wrong and wrong is right.

Or survival of the richest. When you want to destroy different agencies first and replace them with "I don't know" the only people who will be able to benefit are the rich. We don't have kings and queens in this country but the right holds them in such high regard, knows that they are virtuous hard working job creators. Why? Because their rich! Rich people are awesome, more awesome than the little people.

Destroy the dept of education and replace it with what? The cons say "something will replace it" but dont know what.

Slash first and everything else should fall into place is the idea of the lazy who can't think 2 steps ahead.

negged for crying like a child

I negged him too. He is a first class idiot.

Or survival of the richest. When you want to destroy different agencies first and replace them with "I don't know" the only people who will be able to benefit are the rich. We don't have kings and queens in this country but the right holds them in such high regard, knows that they are virtuous hard working job creators. Why? Because their rich! Rich people are awesome, more awesome than the little people.

Destroy the dept of education and replace it with what? The cons say "something will replace it" but dont know what.

Slash first and everything else should fall into place is the idea of the lazy who can't think 2 steps ahead.

Do you left-wing turds have any new arguments? This one is only about 150 years old. That's when it was first refuted.

Yet you keep posting without addressing anything I've said :lol: Now is the time for you to pretend you dont have the time to address it :lol:

Forum List

Back