Conrad Black Speaks The Facts Of Global Life

Review the final days of the French monarchy in Versailles, the empire is in decline and refuses to deal with the consequences.

Review the final days of the French monarchy in Versailles, the empire is in decline and refuses to deal with the consequences.
Ha! The rest of the world should be in such "decline". You obviously have an agenda you are going to spout no matter what the actual reality of the situation is.

So ignore everything he said, because of him being a victim and all? Ex-con makes thinking moot?
You have an opinion. Should I withhold my critic until I research your background, or can I take what you say without prejudice?
Nope. Mandela was pretty wise. He was never really a convict so the label doesnt apply. People convicted of fraud are professional liars.

I could give a flying fuck what you research or withhold. :rolleyes:

Ha! The rest of the world should be in such "decline". You obviously have an agenda you are going to spout no matter what the actual reality of the situation is.

Americans are perpetually anxious and in fear because they know the actual reality of their societal and economic situation, and the fact that your power structure is ignoring their situation.

That's right. Conrad Black

Conrad Black... Convicted Felon.

Conrad Black Convicted of Fraud

A federal jury convicted fallen media tycoon Conrad Black and three of his former executives at Hollinger International Inc. Friday of illegally pocketing money that should have gone to stockholders.

Black, 62, was convicted of three counts of mail fraud and one count of obstruction of justice. He faces a maximum of 35 years in prison for the offenses, plus a maximum penalty of $1 million.

Forum List

Back