Connecticut SC rules gun maker can be sued

Probably....but the pressure is beginning to take a toll....the GOP and the NRA will pay...you can't keep condoning mass murders and not pay the price..

Probably....but the pressure is beginning to take a toll....the GOP and the NRA will pay...you can't keep condoning mass murders and not pay the price..

i don't know which way it'll go... but CT has banned assault style weapons & bump stocks.

Who actually condones mass murder?

Hyperbole much?

And most of the charges got thrown out, only the advertising claim stood, and that one is the flimsiest they had.

So knife makers can be sued?

Overturned soon

cigarette manufacturers can be sued. & have lost.

Cigs are in the Constitution? Nope

deceptive advertising is the crux of the lawsuit... you didn't bother to look at the link did ya, dummy? cigarette companies did just that in order to sell their poison.

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Gun maker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster rifle used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, a divided Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Thursday.

i wonder if the NRA will say anything about this... i doubt they will kick in any money to help out given that they are sinking hard due to their cash flow problems now that the roooskies have cut off their rubles & the honey pot maria botina is cooperating....

Overturned soon

deceptive advertising is the crux of the lawsuit... you didn't bother to look at the link did ya, dummy? cigarette companies did just that in order to sell their poison.

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Gun maker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster rifle used to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, a divided Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Thursday.

I remember in the 60's when I had Repub friends defending Tobacco Companies arguing that nicotine was not addictive. They were animated in their defense...

It will take decades to losen the NRA hold on Repub Congressmen..

Overturned soon

I remember in the 60' S when I had Repub friends defending Tobacco Companies arguing that nicotine was not addictive. They were animated in their defense...

remember joe camel?

tsk tsk, no mo joe................

Overturned soon

It's an end run attempt to pull the heartstrings of a jury. They will probably win a jury trial, and the verdict will be thrown out on appeal.

Overturned soon

I remember in the 60' S when I had Repub friends defending Tobacco Companies arguing that nicotine was not addictive. They were animated in their defense...

remember joe camel?

tsk tsk, no mo joe................

Yup...in that big ashtray in the sky..or where ever...

Overturned soon

No Constitutional mandate.

deception in marketing is not constitutionally protected.

d'oh!

What was the 'deception' in the advertising?

don't know... ask the judge that gave the go ahead for the suit to continue. & besides..that's for the prosecutor to lay out & prove.

Overturned soon

It's an end run attempt to pull the heartstrings of a jury. They will probably win a jury trial, and the verdict will be thrown out on appeal.

que sera sera..........

Forum List

Back