Congresswoman Moves To Protect Senate Pages From Accused Molester Roy Moore

You applaud her for being an over reactionary drama queen just like you.

no. I'm ok with her taking steps to keep young girls away from a known child molester.
Isn't it odd how some posters would make negative comments about her rather than applaud any attempt to keep teens safe from molesters. It's as if keeping teens safe from molesters is a bad thing or something.........

I expect nothing more or less from trumpers

well, to them if the molester has an R after their name there's nothing to see.... it's all good.

Yeah, leaving them to die in a flooded car is A-OK though.
Look...this makes Molester Moore ok.

If you can actually prove he molested someone, have at it. Right now all you have is he dated and hit on legal age young women.

You applaud her for being an over reactionary drama queen just like you.

no. I'm ok with her taking steps to keep young girls away from a known child molester.
Isn't it odd how some posters would make negative comments about her rather than applaud any attempt to keep teens safe from molesters. It's as if keeping teens safe from molesters is a bad thing or something.........

I expect nothing more or less from trumpers

well, to them if the molester has an R after their name there's nothing to see.... it's all good.

Yeah, leaving them to die in a flooded car is A-OK though.

how many years has kennedy been dead? personally, I think I was 3 when that happened and think you're a moron for making that your response to a real and current problem.

now go support the sexual predator in the white house and the child molester in Alabama like a good little lowlife.

How about you prove the allegations against both, or better yet have someone WITHOUT a political axe to grind prove the allegations against both.

Again, all you actually have is Trump being a blowhard and Moore liking them young when he was younger, legally young, but still a bit creepy young.

Forum List

Back