Congressman Kucinich Supports OWS and Wants The Fed Under Control of the Treasury

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
You gotta' admit, the Congressman has guts. JFK got killed for even thinking of that. He may be the first Democrat I ever donated to!

[youtube]4IdPyYRnOY0[/youtube]

"I recently introduced H.R. 2990, the National Emergency Employment Defense Act, to put the Federal Reserve under the Treasury, to end the practice of fractional reserve banking and to take control of our monetary policy and make sure it works for the people."

People who actually threaten the status quo, like Ron Paul (who I mostly support) and Dennis Kucinich (who I mostly don't) are deemed "kooks" by the powers-that-be. Not because they are, but because the masses believe it when the system spoon-feeds it to them. If you're bought and paid for by the system, you're a "serious candidate."

Finally, someone that has an intelligent suggestion as to how to put the Fed on a leash!

Jesse Ventura
Dennis Kucinich
Al Sharpton

Can Cindy Sheehan be far behind?

Hey, just as a joke....

Let's all start telling our wingnut friends that it was some 'Tea Party' congressman that suggested putting the Fed under the Treasury!

Watch 'em laude the idea as being the greatest thing since supply-side economics...

Play it up for a while....

Then lower the boom!

:lol:

I lost much respect for the man when he folded on the health care issue.

I'd want to look at the details of his FED plan, of course, but the FED does need to be reined in, without doubt.

It'll never happen though, count on that.

Forum List

Back