Congress sleeps, Unions Forced Pro-life teachers to pay for abortions, fetuses called "parasites"

When is Congress going to acknowledge that life begins at conception inside the mother?

• Never. It's okay to kill an unborn American.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Now. It's not okay to kill an unborn American.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I haven't decided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Discuss below

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
We have a President who ain't afraid of nohtin'. And he's tired of the 55 million count of dead wannabe Americans since Roe v. Wade. And he's flexing about beautiful American lives that need living. They can't get there if they are meeting the guy with the pliers, chisel and hammer to cruelly end their little lives while still in the womb. And it hurts like hell.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Your President didn't even become pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub. As is evident by the fact neither of this first two SCOTUS picks favor overturning RvW.
That's because he received the blessing of God on Inauguration Day. God made him his Man to make changes, to keep his promises to the Founders of America who prayed for us to stand for the things of his Kingdom. God listens to prayer. Laugh if you like, but God works in strange ways.
:woohoo:
You are starting to make me a believer. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to think trump is the second coming of Christ.

Hallelujah!!! Praise trump!!!
Well, that's a little extreme. To tell you the truth, I pray for President Trump and his family often. But praise? That belongs to God. I'm happy, however, that President Trump has the gift of making deals people can accept. I hope he finds the way to make Americans want to have families for life again. That comes with the territory of having a President to lift his voice to the Lord. He foiled the plots of evil people because he was truthful and obedient to his Oath of Office. My prayers are for his bonding with God's ways, because if He does so, he will achieve what no other president has for a very long time. I'm only an observer, VOR. If it is the hand of God, our country's people will return to Revivals, then learning from reading the scriptures, attending services corporately in sincerest devotion to Christ and his apostles. I do not know the future, VOR, but my prayers are that we keep our faith and let good works follow that love for what God can do when people tell him "Here I am, Lord, if you need me. I will hold your people in my heart." (partial quotation from a very sweet hymn written in our lifetime.) Good night, VOR. May your scripture readings refine your enthusiasm.

We have a President who ain't afraid of nohtin'. And he's tired of the 55 million count of dead wannabe Americans since Roe v. Wade. And he's flexing about beautiful American lives that need living. They can't get there if they are meeting the guy with the pliers, chisel and hammer to cruelly end their little lives while still in the womb. And it hurts like hell.

Your President didn't even become pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub. As is evident by the fact neither of this first two SCOTUS picks favor overturning RvW.
That's because he received the blessing of God on Inauguration Day. God made him his Man to make changes, to keep his promises to the Founders of America who prayed for us to stand for the things of his Kingdom. God listens to prayer. Laugh if you like, but God works in strange ways.

Trump is today's version of King Saul...
Thank you for not saying Naaman. :thanks:

And as long as President Trump keeps his nose clean and respects the Lord, he will have a crown in glory. He already has some jewels in that crown on account of the Obama/Hillary/Steele pact to frame him.

Good to see you worship a whore monger (Donald Trump).

Makes me happy I gave up on organized religion so long ago if you're any indication of how far it's strayed from God.

So in your mind, you are 9 months older than your birth certificate says?
That is no more accurate then claiming a baby born prematurely is younger than his/her birth certificate says he/she is in your mind...this is the kind of confused thinking that develops when you believe birth and human life start at the same time.

If you think that life begins at conception...your age is off by 9 months.

If you think that life begins at conception...your age is off by 9 months.
That's twice you've said that and stopped there...just like they did/do on TV...
...again, so what? the reason you are having so much trouble with this is because your birthday only measures your age from birth not conception, that's where the term "birthday" comes from...you are now officially a victim of PC

Omg...STOP IT!

Received the blessing of God on Inauguration Day...
Trump is blessed every day he is alive...
Every day he is given to get right with Him
God placed Obama too...and every president before him
God is creating the circumstances,
which will bring about what He has planned
What, you think abortion snuck past Him?
Seriously, you think Trump is a man after God's heart?
Seriously, you don't think God could do better...
IF He chose?
Trump mentioned rights of the unborn less than a week ago.

You said, "Seriously, you don't think God could do better..."​
You don't read much bible, do you.
God could have done better than to have picked a man who murdered another man to pass out his recommendations for improving mankind's lot, but Moses is who God picked. He was living in a foreign land and had married an Ethiopian woman before God called him to the mountain and told him to take off his shoes because he was on Holy Ground. Of course, you would know that by reading what the Book of Genesis said.
Maybe it is because Moses knew the angst that accompanies killing a man with a wife and children due to the uproar he caused in Pharoah's house, that God picked him, because there it is in the 10 Commandments "thou shalt not kill" and a few other things.
If God only picked perfect people, others would not know that God forgives truly bad stuff, so they might turn to God and ask him forgiveness, too, for their wrongdoings. When they do that, they need to know that when the woman at the well was astonished the the Lord knew what she did in her love life that was not right, he told her she was forgiven, and then said, "Go and sin no more." And she did that.
Our Lord is a very interactive spirit, and he loves those who call on his name.
Have to go to bed now. I have a cough, and it needs extra rest and it's so late. Please take your worries about me and others to the Lord in prayer. Thanks. 'Night.

Omg...STOP IT!

Received the blessing of God on Inauguration Day...
Trump is blessed every day he is alive...
Every day he is given to get right with Him
God placed Obama too...and every president before him
God is creating the circumstances,
which will bring about what He has planned
What, you think abortion snuck past Him?
Seriously, you think Trump is a man after God's heart?
IF He chose?
Trump mentioned rights of the unborn less than a week ago.

You don't read much bible, do you.
God could have done better than to have picked a man who murdered another man to pass out his recommendations for improving mankind's lot, but Moses is who God picked. He was living in a foreign land and had married an Ethiopian woman before God called him to the mountain and told him to take off his shoes because he was on Holy Ground. Of course, you would know that by reading what the Book of Genesis said.
Maybe it is because Moses knew the angst that accompanies killing a man with a wife and children due to the uproar he caused in Pharoah's house, that God picked him, because there it is in the 10 Commandments "thou shalt not kill" and a few other things.
If God only picked perfect people, others would not know that God forgives truly bad stuff, so they might turn to God and ask him forgiveness, too, for their wrongdoings. When they do that, they need to know that when the woman at the well was astonished the the Lord knew what she did in her love life that was not right, he told her she was forgiven, and then said, "Go and sin no more." And she did that.
Our Lord is a very interactive spirit, and he loves those who call on his name.
Have to go to bed now. I have a cough, and it needs extra rest and it's so late. Please take your worries about me and others to the Lord in prayer. Thanks. 'Night.
I read the Bible plenty!

So, of course I wouldn't know the story of Moses
from the Book of Genesis....
We learn about Moses in the Book of Exodus

If Moses didn't kill the Egyptian,
he would have no reason to flee, now would he

God chose Trump to create intense divisions

Key word, BIRTH certificate. But, yes, your LIFE, as a human being, began 9 months earlier.

So we're all 9 months (give or take) older than we think?

Since you are incapable of thinking, that requirement does not apply to you.

Hey ass pirate, it's the idiocy of your position if you believe life begins at conception. If you can't wrap your head around it, do what you always do, wrap your mouth around it and blow.

Key word, BIRTH certificate. But, yes, your LIFE, as a human being, began 9 months earlier.

Hey ass pirate, it's the idiocy of your position if you believe life begins at conception. If you can't wrap your head around it, do what you always do, wrap your mouth around it and blow.
I'm gonna get you a condom....
That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself.

I guess when you're BS is exposed, the only solution someone like you can come up with is to produce more BS. Take care.

I guess when you're BS is exposed, the only solution someone like you can come up with is to produce more BS. Take care.
Nice "cumback", did you scrape it from the back of your throat?

Why do you randomly pick conception as the start of life ?
It is not a random guess. It's Because you can't be a human without that specific start. :abgg2q.jpg:Silly boy.
From conception to natural death, you are FULLY human. It's SCIENCE. The left is allergic to science

So you want to ban IVF... We are talking about millions of fertilised eggs just thrown out....

Why doesn't the GOP take a stance there... Call IVF babies, Murder Babies.....

When does life begin?

Life began 4 billion years ago and it's an ongoing process.

Congress knows but does nothing to declare that a human life begins at conception.
Because of it, we have multiple Public and State schools causing some people moral chaos.

Rebecca Fredrichs Teacher Unions Force Pro-life teachers to fund abortions​
Public school teacher Rebecca Friedrichs is suing the unions over violating her First-Amendment rights.

It's not a first amendment issue. The union has voted to offer these benefits.

The Bible knows killing other humans is wrong.

Really? Where the the bible specifically condemn abortion? IN fact, the bible doesn't consider a fetus to be a person.

Exodus 21:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

How long do we have to go on making certain people whose religion disallows abortion must not have to be forced to pay for other people's abortions?

Why should I have to pay for the treatment of smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, or the obese? Seems to me that they made their own bad life choices, they should have to pay for them.

The problem here is that abortions are relatively cheap. More than likely, the co-pays of unions probably cover that if that's the only medical issue a teacher had that year.

NOw, if you religious nuts were serious about wanting less abortions, you'd support paid family leave, universal health coverage and other programs that make a poor person having a baby a better option.

When does life begin? Congress knows but does nothing to declare that a human life begins at conception.
Because of it, we have multiple Public and State schools causing some people moral chaos.

Rebecca Fredrichs Teacher Unions Force Pro-life teachers to fund abortions​
Public school teacher Rebecca Friedrichs is suing the unions over violating her First-Amendment rights.
Rebecca Friedrichs: Pro-life teachers, your union dues fund abortion

Years ago, as a California teacher, I was shocked to learn that state and national teachers’ unions collude with Planned Parenthood. They use teacher dues money and resources — behind our backs and against our wills — to bring the abortion industry into our schools. Many of our nation’s public schools require teachers to instruct children as young as 12 on how and where to obtain birth control — including the morning-after pill and abortions — without parental knowledge or permission. If teachers refuse to teach this, the law mandates “experts” like Planned Parenthood take over the classroom.

Here, a California professor in a state medical school calls a fetus "parasite:"
Dylan Griswold, a Stanford Medical student, posted a screengrab of the slide Thursday night with the caption: "No joke, a friend just sent me this slide from her upper-level biology course. I'm speechless."
Later, Griswold tweeted: "as all 'woke' medical students know, pregnancy is a disease. Abortion is the remedy...Ironically, it is you whose language espouses vitriol, division, and bigotry." The slide went viral.
See slide of the screengrab and Professor's subsequent denial of responsibility for his words here: California professor slammed for calling fetus 'legitimate parasite' during lecture on cancer
How long do we have to go on making certain people whose religion disallows abortion must not have to be forced to pay for other people's abortions?

How long do physicians in any states have to be licensed to do abortions or give up their medical licenses when it is a religious wrong in their beliefs?

And when is Congress going to admit that human life begins at conception? Its refusal to do this has produced about 55 million unborn American deaths since Roe v. Wade was passed.

How long will this nation force everyone to sponsor abortions, whether or not their First Amendment rights gives them the freedom to practice their own beliefs which certainly excludes practicing someone else's verboten ways to their religion?

The Bible knows killing other humans is wrong. Scientists know that killing a viable zygote that is implanted in its mother's womb is tomorrow's alive person. Why doesn't the Congress know and show what everyone else knows? And how the hell did schools start this making their "educated" teachers pay for abortions when it offends their religion? Stop the madness of extinguishing human life after conception, except in extreme cases of the physical life-threat to the mother that bearing a child would cause.

Roe v. Wade screwed millions of Americans out of being born. It's a scandal that arose from one single case and has been a means of birth control by tens of millions of irresponsible people ever since. Traditional womanhood has been replaced by people who have no compunction about bullying and killing defenseless preborn children ever since. That no compunction shit to kill is contagious. It spread from the taking of one baby to the taking of 55 million babies and has no end in sight unless this nation does something about it.

when are people going to realize people will do as *they* feel. not as *you* feel?

The Bible knows killing other humans is wrong.

This is not really accurate. The Bible tells us murder is wrong, but the bible also celebrates killing. I know people do not like to admit it, but it is true. King David had songs written about the number of people he had killed.

I merely said that you have repeatedly demonstrated a talent of running your mouth (or in this case, fingers) without thinking.

Why do you randomly pick conception as the start of life ?
It is not a random guess. It's Because you can't be a human without that specific start. :abgg2q.jpg:Silly boy.
From conception to natural death, you are FULLY human. It's SCIENCE. The left is allergic to science

So you want to ban IVF... We are talking about millions of fertilised eggs just thrown out....

Why doesn't the GOP take a stance there... Call IVF babies, Murder Babies.....

How about before commenting on a topic, that you learn how to spell "fertilized"?

Forum List

Back