congress is full of idiots

I guess you think Gabby Giffords had it coming

That's what you get when the general public looks at Congress as the enemy. Would any of you care to name a country where the elected officials are better than ours?

it's difficult for people who hate their government to think highly of their elected officials. and if you hate your government, you don't vote for people who are intelligent and thoughtful, you vote for angry imbeciles who hate government as much as you do and want to "shut it down".

which, in turn, discourages the best of the best from seeking public service.

That's what you get when the general public looks at Congress as the enemy. Would any of you care to name a country where the elected officials are better than ours?

it's difficult for people who hate their government to think highly of their elected officials. and if you hate your government, you don't vote for people who are intelligent and thoughtful, you vote for angry imbeciles who hate government as much as you do and want to "shut it down".

What a load of crapola you're selling this fine
Sunday Morning. Whew..stink bomb.

Does anyone else use the 'thanks' button as their 'like'? ;)

Also, I don't condemn 'all of Congress', just most of what they seem to do.

.....you forgot only 6% of Scientist are Republicans....

Hmmmmm FUNDING may have something to do with that... ??? Yet, perhaps not. Which party is more Liberal again?

....and most definitely, there should be more women in Congress. Both Liberal and Conservative minded ones.

So far as I'm concerned, all politicians have it coming to one degree or another. I have never met a person who has actively sought political office who I felt was worthy of attaining that political office. The worthy ones are smart enough to stay out of politics because they know nothing good comes from anything in Washington DC or most of the State Capitals in this country. Hell, not much good comes from the Town Halls either.

....and most definitely, there should be more women in Congress. Both Liberal and Conservative minded ones.

A truly Conservative woman understands that her place is not being involved in Politics, so all you can actually have are Liberal women in the political arena.

So far as I'm concerned, all politicians have it coming to one degree or another. I have never met a person who has actively sought political office who I felt was worthy of attaining that political office. The worthy ones are smart enough to stay out of politics because they know nothing good comes from anything in Washington DC or most of the State Capitals in this country. Hell, not much good comes from the Town Halls either.

But then again.....you hate everyone don't you?

Why should politicians be any different?

I don't waste energy on hating anyone.

I simply don't trust politicians as far as I could throw a whale. As far as I'm concerned all of us should have a healthy distrust of government and its agents as they certainly are not as concerned about you as they are about themselves.

the reason quality people dont run Jill i think has more to do with how the media goes after everyone AND their families....no one is treated with any kind of respect anymore....its lets see what this asshole did when he was 18 years old....and while we are at it lets see what kind of kids he has and run this jerk through the mill....i feel the Media causes the good ones to stay at home.....and that could be by design....

I don't waste energy on hating anyone.

I simply don't trust politicians as far as I could throw a whale. As far as I'm concerned all of us should have a healthy distrust of government and its agents as they certainly are not as concerned about you as they are about themselves.

A "distrust of power" is a good thing. It needs to be audited constantly.

A hatred of government is a bad thing. Especially one the people put in place. Get rid of that..guess what comes next..

the antics that the liberals and obama uses when their power control of people and big government spending is threatened is the same old scare tactics women will die because the republicans want to cut medical care old people will die because republicans will cut certain medical programs the republicans never have done this but when financial fiscal responsibility is brought to the table to rane in big gov waste then the only tactic known is lets scare the people so we can stay in power and in control and with these folks comes more control and less freedom and down with the america we know and want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back