congress is full of idiots

they are more incompetent than usual. America has to know they cant trust their congress or the government because from top to bottom, it is ran by greed filled money mongers.

I'll say this..... There is no member of EITHER PARTY in EITHER HOUSE of Congress who I would support right now. Not financially. Not with my vote. Nothing. Hell, I wouldn't even pull any of them out of a burning car right now. They're all WORTHLESS. Especially the gutless, spineless, panty-waisted Republicans who crumbled like a house of cards last night. They don't even deserve to be impeached or recalled. They deserve to be dragged, kicking and screaming from their offices, and hung on the National Mall for TREASON.

Ladies and gentlemen, I like all of you am angry with the what seems to be a never ending supply of ignorance from our government. The constant name calling, bickering, and a unending supply of BS so deep that were lucky to have our heads above it all. So my question to all of you is, Why don't we just fire them all? The fact of the matter is, they work directly for us! When you were hired full time for your job you were not given the grace of if you do a poor job you still can have it until your time is done. Same applies here. Our political leaders do not have the right to continue to destroy the basic principals that our great country was founded on. Instead of joining organizations like the so called tea party, we as a people should just band together under the name of what we are, american citizens and reestablish our country as of the people, by the people, for the people.

I'll say this..... There is no member of EITHER PARTY in EITHER HOUSE of Congress who I would support right now. Not financially. Not with my vote. Nothing. Hell, I wouldn't even pull any of them out of a burning car right now. They're all WORTHLESS. Especially the gutless, spineless, panty-waisted Republicans who crumbled like a house of cards last night. They don't even deserve to be impeached or recalled. They deserve to be dragged, kicking and screaming from their offices, and hung on the National Mall for TREASON.

Not one?

Congress is but a reflection of the rest of America.

Incorrect

Jews are 2% of the population.

But are 13% of the members of Congress.

And that is the core of the problem. :evil:

Not enough women in congress then you are saying? they should be 50% or more based on your premise on Joos.

well, he thinks jews are responsible for all the ills in the world. what can you expect from stormfront types?

I guess you think Gabby Giffords had it coming

That's what you get when the general public looks at Congress as the enemy. Would any of you care to name a country where the elected officials are better than ours?

If you thing they're idiots you ought to have a look at the people who voted for them !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjt_gV050ek]YouTube - 535 Employees From Hell - Guy From Boston[/ame]

Forum List

Back