Congress at 25% - Bush at 29%

and with their $400 billion tax increase (in which the lowest wage earners will see a 33% increase in their tax rate) how much more will they actually take home?

So now it is Republicans fault Dems are increasing spending, pork, and Congressional perks?

Spending?

Do you know how much Republicans have spent on this fiasco in Iraq?

Speaking of Congressional perks what ever happened with the big Republican lobbying scandal imbroglio?

You remember that one don't you?

Cutting tax breaks for the rich does not equal a tax increase. That's just propaganda.

Quit yer whining!:eusa_silenced:

Spending?

Do you know how much Republicans have spent on this fiasco in Iraq?

Speaking of Congressional perks what ever happened with the big Republican lobbying scandal imbroglio?

You remember that one don't you?

Cutting tax breaks for the rich does not equal a tax increase. That's just propaganda.

Quit yer whining!:eusa_silenced:

Dems are out to break the record spending of Republicans

Like MM - you can't defend the tax hike either

Remember the top 25% pay 85% of federal income taxes already. Now Dems want them to oay even more

Dems are out to break the record spending of Republicans

Well when they do let me know OK.

Like MM - you can't defend the tax hike either

I done tol you Lucy.....it's not a tax hike, it's a reduction in the amount the rich are allowed to legally steal from the system.

Remember the top 25% pay 85% of federal income taxes already. Now Dems want them to oay even more

BOY! You've swallowed the hook, line, and sinker!

Isn't it difficult to sleep at night with this strange diet of elitist propaganda you are on?

Well when they do let me know OK.

I done tol you Lucy.....it's not a tax hike, it's a reduction in the amount the rich are allowed to legally steal from the system.

BOY! You've swallowed the hook, line, and sinker!

Isn't it difficult to sleep at night with this strange diet of elitist propaganda you are on?

MM Jr and his denial of the facts

So the "rich" keeping more of what they earn is now stealing?

The IRS returns show a very small majority pay a large majority of the taxes

Translation - stop telling the truth about my Dems

no...translation not needed. You should stop referring to public opinion polls about congress - which is nearly 50/50 D's and R's - as public opinion polls about democrats.

And you should STOP trying to hide from the fact that no matter what the people think about the congressional democrats, they think that the congressional republicans are WORSE.

When will you stop running away from that?

no...translation not needed. You should stop referring to public opinion polls about congress - which is nearly 50/50 D's and R's - as public opinion polls about democrats.

And you should STOP trying to hide from the fact that no matter what the people think about the congressional democrats, they think that the congressional republicans are WORSE.

Your Senate has lower approval numbers then Cheney

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Your Senate has lower approval numbers then Cheney

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Strange how polls do not matter to libs any longer

Strange how polls do not matter to libs any longer

MM is still in a state of denial

It would seem to me that it is YOU who is in denial.:rofl:

It would seem to me that it is YOU who is in denial.:rofl:

I am not denying the Dems poll numbers stink.

Or Harry Reid has lower numbers then Bush and Cheney

I am not denying the Dems poll numbers stink.

Or Harry Reid has lower numbers then Bush and Cheney

you are denying that congressional republicans poll worse than congressional democrats and have done so consistently since before the last election.

will you EVER address that fact?

you are denying that congressional republicans poll worse than congressional democrats and have done so consistently since before the last election.

will you EVER address that fact?

I do love the once poll loving Dems dismiss polls now that they go against them

I do love the once poll loving Dems dismiss polls now that they go against them
I am not dismissing any polls. I am asking you to address polls that have shown consistently that congressional republicans get beat by congressional democrats every time.

Why don't you quit squirming and address that?

I am not dismissing any polls. I am asking you to address polls that have shown consistently that congressional republicans get beat by congressional democrats every time.

Why don't you quit squirming and address that?

While trying to change the subject at the same time

Your cocky Dems are feeling the heat and you are melting down for the heat

While trying to change the subject at the same time

Your cocky Dems are feeling the heat and you are melting down for the heat

the subject of the thread is polls.... I am not changing the subject...you are running away like a girlieman...

it is getting boring trying to chase you down and get a straight answer out of you..... hardly worth the effort.

on threads about polls, you won't talk about polls.... on threads about rudy, you won't talk about rudy...and you tell me I am changing the subject....

you ARE the fucking tarbaby.:rofl:

the subject of the thread is polls.... I am not changing the subject...you are running away like a girlieman...

it is getting boring trying to chase you down and get a straight answer out of you..... hardly worth the effort.

on threads about polls, you won't talk about polls.... on threads about rudy, you won't talk about rudy...and you tell me I am changing the subject....

you ARE the fucking tarbaby.:rofl:

and the polls show your Dem leaders stink - yet you want to blame Republicans

Liberal logic on display

and the polls show your Dem leaders stink - yet you want to blame Republicans

Liberal logic on display

I don't blame republicans for democratic leadership poll numbers.

I only point out that congressional republicans have worse poll numbers than congressional democrats and you can't find the courage to address that point.

Let me know when you do.

I don't blame republicans for democratic leadership poll numbers.

I only point out that congressional republicans have worse poll numbers than congressional democrats and you can't find the courage to address that point.

Let me know when you do.

The fact is, the voters are seeing the Dems played them for suckers

Forum List

Back