Congratulations Republican's, On Your Big Win!!!

Want an idea? Ask Harry to let you see the 332 bills the house has passed that he refused to even take to committee.
I predict a lot of junk bills are going to get vetoed, and I predict lots of chaos.

Anyhoot, congratulations!

RTR37B59_Content_Consumption_Large.jpg

Nothing much for them to celebrate. Nothing will change - it will just be more fighting against jobs and economic recovery. More obstruction and Do Nothing.

The real winners are Big Money and bigger, more intrusive government.
The real winners are the citizens of the United States of America.

There will be more fighting, for sure, but the obstruction will be coming from President obama's failure to sign passed legislation and from Democrat filibusters in the Senate. Don't worry, though. We have saved relevant quotes from progressives calling Republicans "obstructionists" for the same thing.

And just wait until the GOP passes bills under "reconciliation".
Please reveal to us all exactly what bills the Republicans intend to pass. I'm really curious. What are they planning to do to us?

The liberal media is coming unglued. If it were the other way around, they'd be saying Americans are smart and that the Dems won. Instead I see headlines, like Republicans seized control of the senate. Seriously, it's bad, but I knew it would be.

The Republicans have offered up many solutions over the past few years, but Reid refused to acknowledge any of their bills or call for a vote. At least that might change, but I expect the liberals to bash any idea the right has and Obama will ignore them and continue on with his mighty pen.

The left needs to realize that Americans saw through the lame campaign ads, like the war on women. People just didn't buy that shit.

Your so-called "liberal media" dictated this entire election. I knew months ago exactly how this would turn out. The so-called "liberal media" has predicted Republican victories in nearly every election since Reagan sold American news media to the highest bidders in '81.

Everything changed after that.

So. fucking. delusional.

Wow, I showed up in this thread to offer my congratulations only to see endless gloating and poor sportsmanship.

Hope all the Republicans aren't acting this badly.

Congratulations are in order anyway, but If 2016 rolls around and Obamacare is still going strong, if the borders aren't sealed and entitlements have not been cut, I suspect we will be talking much more softly.

Wow, I showed up in this thread to offer my congratulations only to see endless gloating and poor sportsmanship.

Congratulations are in order anyway, but If 2016 rolls around and Obamacare is still going strong, if the borders aren't sealed and entitlements have not been cut, I suspect we will be talking much more softly.

They will be whispering. And by the way, our future isn't a sporting event.

They will be whispering. And by the way, our future isn't a sporting event.

Politics could take lessons from some the greats in any sport.

Forum List

Back