Congratulations Republican's, On Your Big Win!!!

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
I predict a lot of junk bills are going to get vetoed, and I predict lots of chaos.

Anyhoot, congratulations!

RTR37B59_Content_Consumption_Large.jpg

I predict a lot of junk bills are going to get vetoed, and I predict lots of chaos.

Nothing much for them to celebrate. Nothing will change - it will just be more fighting against jobs and economic recovery. More obstruction and Do Nothing.

The real winners are Big Money and bigger, more intrusive government.

President Obama, despite unprecidented obstruction from a highly bigoted Republican Tea Party congress, managed to reverse the damage incurred in the most severe economic collapse in a hundred years.

He did this despite obstructionism; without the Republican obstructionism, our economy would be doing even better.

He passed the ACA health care reform despite Republican obstruction--the first American president to actually face down the insurance/health care monopolies.

He is reducing American resource expeditures in foreign wars.

The only goal of Republicans these past six years is to prevent President Obama from being successful in helping the country.

Republicans are criminally partisan creatures.

At least the Dems will now have to either filibuster or veto things coming out of the house. Guess who gets to play "obstructionist" now?

President Obama, despite unprecidented obstruction from a highly bigoted Republican Tea Party congress, managed to reverse the damage incurred in the most severe economic collapse in a hundred years.

He did this despite obstructionism; without the Republican obstructionism, our economy would be doing even better.

He passed the ACA health care reform despite Republican obstruction--the first American president to actually face down the insurance/health care monopolies.

He is reducing American resource expeditures in foreign wars.

The only goal of Republicans these past six years is to prevent President Obama from being successful in helping the country.

Republicans are criminally partisan creatures.

yeah too bad he wasn't a dictator like you are implying you desire, that would be freaking sweet!

Nothing much for them to celebrate. Nothing will change - it will just be more fighting against jobs and economic recovery. More obstruction and Do Nothing.

The only people who want more intrusive government is your side you fucking moron.

The real winners are the citizens of the United States of America.

There will be more fighting, for sure, but the obstruction will be coming from President obama's failure to sign passed legislation and from Democrat filibusters in the Senate. Don't worry, though. We have saved relevant quotes from progressives calling Republicans "obstructionists" for the same thing.

And just wait until the GOP passes bills under "reconciliation".

There will be more fighting, for sure, but the obstruction will be coming from President obama's failure to sign passed legislation and from Democrat filibusters in the Senate. Don't worry, though. We have saved relevant quotes from progressives calling Republicans "obstructionists" for the same thing.

Please reveal to us all exactly what bills the Republicans intend to pass. I'm really curious. What are they planning to do to us?

Please reveal to us all exactly what bills the Republicans intend to pass. I'm really curious. What are they planning to do to us?
The Senate has almost 400 setting on the Majority Leader's desk. We can start with those since the desk doesn't belong to harry reid any longer.

Do to us???? Really? After what obumbler has done to us for the last 6 years?

We have a LOT to undo.

The Senate has almost 400 setting on the Majority Leader's desk. We can start with those since the desk doesn't belong to harry reid any longer.

Do to us???? Really? After what obumbler has done to us for the last 6 years?

We have a LOT to undo.

Out of 400 bills, you can surely name a couple.

I predict a lot of junk bills are going to get vetoed,

You mean Obama won't be able to vote present for the next 2 years?
He'll have to take a stand? Should be fun to watch.

The liberal media is coming unglued. If it were the other way around, they'd be saying Americans are smart and that the Dems won. Instead I see headlines, like Republicans seized control of the senate. Seriously, it's bad, but I knew it would be.

The Republicans have offered up many solutions over the past few years, but Reid refused to acknowledge any of their bills or call for a vote. At least that might change, but I expect the liberals to bash any idea the right has and Obama will ignore them and continue on with his mighty pen.

The left needs to realize that Americans saw through the lame campaign ads, like the war on women. People just didn't buy that shit.

The liberal media is coming unglued. If it were the other way around, they'd be saying Americans are smart and that the Dems won. Instead I see headlines, like Republicans seized control of the senate. Seriously, it's bad, but I knew it would be.

The Republicans have offered up many solutions over the past few years, but Reid refused to acknowledge any of their bills or call for a vote. At least that might change, but I expect the liberals to bash any idea the right has and Obama will ignore them and continue on with his mighty pen.

The left needs to realize that Americans saw through the lame campaign ads, like the war on women. People just didn't buy that shit.

Your so-called "liberal media" dictated this entire election. I knew months ago exactly how this would turn out. The so-called "liberal media" has predicted Republican victories in nearly every election since Reagan sold American news media to the highest bidders in '81.

Everything changed after that.

The only people who want more intrusive government is your side you fucking moron.
Really??? The DHS and TSA just called to say you're full of shit.

The Republicans have offered up many solutions over the past few years, but Reid refused to acknowledge any of their bills or call for a vote. ...

That's because the democrats have been the real "Party of No" all along. Even the idiots who voted for obama twice will start to get the idea now.

Spot on. But that is a difficult concept for someone who is convinced by the GOP that Ebola and ISIS are in their front yard and coming in.

Your so-called "liberal media" dictated this entire election. I knew months ago exactly how this would turn out. The so-called "liberal media" has predicted Republican victories in nearly every election since Reagan sold American news media to the highest bidders in '81.

Everything changed after that.

They tried to affect the outcome, but ratings are low with many of them and people just didn't buy into the rhetoric about a war on women. The media does attempt to 'dictate' how the elections go instead of reporting on things. They failed and it's a good thing.

A lot of people got insurance cancellation notices in the last couple weeks and a lot of people still can't find jobs after losing theirs. Not to mention the number who have given up. People didn't take the lower gas prices as convincing evidence that things are improving. We are still spending more everywhere and it's getting harder to keep up.

The media has been trying to sway public opinion by claiming that everything is better, but people know that they haven't seen real improvement in their own situations.

Obama said his policies were on the ballot, though people already knew that. They rejected it. When you see the people sending more Republicans to Washington and state governments, they are saying that we are on the wrong course, Will Obama understand that a message was sent telling him to stop what he is doing? I doubt he will change and will likely try to be a one-man government the next two years.

Forum List

Back