Congratulations President Elect Barack Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will even admit that Obama's speech gave me chills. The grandeur of this night really is something to remember. I just hope he makes good on his promise to be the President of the United States, and not the President of the blue states.

I will even admit that Obama's speech gave me chills. The grandeur of this night really is something to remember. I just hope he makes good on his promise to be the President of the United States, and not the President of the blue states.

Did you catch the part where he said "Senator McCain ran an honorable campaign."? Now he says this? After smearing him for running a dishonerable campaign? I don't believe a word he says.

His speech gave me plenty of chills, it was a excellent speech.

Did it make you want to believe J?

Did you catch the part where he said "Senator McCain ran an honorable campaign."? Now he says this? After smearing him for running a dishonerable campaign? I don't believe a word he says.

The race is over, McCain conceded you should get ovet it too.

Did it make you want to believe J?

Yes, it made me want to believe. Unfortunately, I still don't. I don't believe "the most liberal Senator" can suddenly become a moderate mediator. Only time will tell.

I'll remain pessimistically optimistic, or optimistically pessimistic, whichever way you want to look at it.

This is a time for uniting as one country. No more red states, blue states.. this is the United States of America.

Yes, it made me want to believe. Unfortunately, I still don't. I don't believe "the most liberal Senator" can suddenly become a moderate mediator. Only time will tell.

I'll remain pessimistically optimistic, or optimistically pessimistic, whichever way you want to look at it.

Well it's a first step in the right direction.

I hope that Obama can prove you and many others wrong when leading this nation. Not only for the "you were wrong about the man" because if he can unite this nation, then we will be a better nation.

This is a time for uniting as one country. No more red states, blue states.. this is the United States of America.

I'll united when I'm sure my liberties and well-being will not be jeopardized. Again, I'll remain skeptical. If he can deliver on the rhetoric, I'll be impressed.

Congrats Obama.

Now to focus on the 2010 elections...

No. Now to focus on the work that begins in 2009. If Obama's promises of hope and progress are met, we could be looking at the complete and total eviction of Republicans from United States government.

I'll united when I'm sure my liberties and well-being will not be jeopardized. Again, I'll remain skeptical. If he can deliver on the rhetoric, I'll be impressed.

I look forward to your post on here announcing that you're impressed. :D

No. Now to focus on the work that begins in 2009. If Obama's promises of hope and progress are met, we could be looking at the complete and total eviction of Republicans from United States government.

One party rule is a great idea. Where do I sign up? :cuckoo:

that is no different than McCain saying that Obama is a good man and a good American after listening to him and Palin call his patriotism and love of this country into question! STFU you dumb fuck!

McCain DID run a dishonorable campaign but he REDEEMED himself with that wonderful speech and by reaching out to President-elect Obama and saying his love for this country is above his need to win the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back