Congrats Obama. You did it. You made it so more people hate blacks during your contrived presidency.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
No really, you did it. You actually created racists where there weren't racists before. You have successfully made the entire confederate south say....."YOU SEEEEEE, WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

Now, if you can get that marshall law that you so desperately want. Let us all watch how it unfolds as your poor black panther party shows up armed with guns.

Man, you may just get what you want. An all out race war.

You know what they say though. Be careful what you wish for. You may just get it.

Bravo though. Bravo. Great plan. Wonderful coded speeches. What a wonderful community organizing black asshole you are mr obama.

dhMeAzK.gif

Bravo!!! You set race relations back to reconstruction!!! Bravo man!!!!

Owl, since you've hated black people your entire life, you're hardly in a position to judge.

Are you black or do you just self identify as black?
Are you stupid or do you just enjoy acting stupid?

Answer the question....stupid. Or do you just project in all your comments? You daffy left loons really need to stop that shit
I'm not black. Want to keep guessing?

Now you answer the question...stupid. Are you stupid all the time, or do you come to USMB because you enjoy acting stupid?

No really, you did it. You actually created racists where there weren't racists before. You have successfully made the entire confederate south say....."YOU SEEEEEE, WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

Now, if you can get that marshall law that you so desperately want. Let us all watch how it unfolds as your poor black panther party shows up armed with guns.

You know what they say though. Be careful what you wish for. You may just get it.

Bravo though. Bravo. Great plan. Wonderful coded speeches. What a wonderful community organizing black asshole you are mr obama.

dhMeAzK.gif

Link?

Btw by what definition is this a "current event"?

Owl, since you've hated black people your entire life, you're hardly in a position to judge.

Are you black or do you just self identify as black?
Are you stupid or do you just enjoy acting stupid?

Answer the question....stupid. Or do you just project in all your comments? You daffy left loons really need to stop that shit
I'm not black. Want to keep guessing?

Now you answer the question...stupid. Are you stupid all the time, or do you come to USMB because you enjoy acting stupid?
Like you, stupid.

dhMeAzK.gif

Not in my neighborhood, the blacks and whites love each other

dhMeAzK.gif

You racists on the far right and the far left have felt emboldened to come out and admit what you are because all of you from black nationalists to white separatists know your days are coming to end.

dhMeAzK.gif

You do realize that the Rock is Black dont you?

dhMeAzK.gif

Thats a silly concept. You cant make someone racist that is not already a racist.

dhMeAzK.gif

So the racists hate blacks more because a black man got elected President?

Not a surprise- you racists just are always looking for an excuse to blame minorities.

dhMeAzK.gif

You racists on the far right and the far left have felt emboldened to come out and admit what you are because all of you from black nationalists to white separatists know your days are coming to end.

Theo and Sassy are both scared that days are coming in the near future.
I know lots of black and I don't have problem with them.

dhMeAzK.gif

Mine to....but then there are no blacks in my neighborhood.
Although I do get along just fine with the black people at my favorite Cajun joint and the meat market in Bellville.

dhMeAzK.gif

Mine to....but then there are no blacks in my neighborhood.
Although I do get along just fine with the black people at my favorite Cajun joint and the meat market in Bellville.
I wonder if there is any way I could get that moronic dallas cowboy fan to walk up to these guys in West Englewood.

gang1.jpg

Do all white guilt left wingers remind you of super spade?

280x157-nzp.jpg

Forum List

Back