Confirmation Bias

And what does that have to do with the many polls, surveys and studies that all found very high acceptance of the IPCC's conclusions among climate scientists? Do you believe that all climate scientists are lying? That simply puts us back with the massive global conspiracy theory. It's where all deniers seem to always end up. Guess why?

Confirmation bias does not take place at the writing of the hypothesis dimwit.

The IPCC didn't originate the hypothesis nimrod. They have memorialized it and stated that no other theory will be allowed to be discussed. Thus CONFIRMATION BIAS is inherent in everything the IPCC does. Duh.,...

You can discuss any fucking theory you want, dimwit. But if you want it published in a peer reviewed journal, you better use good science. If you don't, don't whine that you're opinion is being suppressed. Get your shit together and do it right. If you don't like the answers, run home to mommy and get out of the way of the folks trying to save the fucking planet.

Dimwit.

And what does that have to do with the many polls, surveys and studies that all found very high acceptance of the IPCC's conclusions among climate scientists? Do you believe that all climate scientists are lying? That simply puts us back with the massive global conspiracy theory. It's where all deniers seem to always end up. Guess why?

Oh boy. Polls and surveys given by, and for the only people who benefit from the fraud. Real compelling there dude.

Confirmation bias does not take place at the writing of the hypothesis dimwit.

The IPCC didn't originate the hypothesis nimrod. They have memorialized it and stated that no other theory will be allowed to be discussed. Thus CONFIRMATION BIAS is inherent in everything the IPCC does. Duh.,...

You can discuss any fucking theory you want, dimwit. But if you want it published in a peer reviewed journal, you better use good science. If you don't, don't whine that you're opinion is being suppressed. Get your shit together and do it right. If you don't like the answers, run home to mommy and get out of the way of the folks trying to save the fucking planet.

Dimwit.

No, you can't. If you present a paper to any conference that doesn't conform to the AGW rule book you don't get to present. Period. They absolutely WILL NOT allow any paper that shows the slightest weakness in the so called "theory" of AGW. It's called censorship, and that is the very foundation of Confirmation Bias, nimrod.

Can you name a single CAGW alarmist who can think logically enough to comprehend why using confirmation bias is not sound science?

They suffer from confirmation bias for two reasons. The first is they are piss poor scientists. Second they are monetarily invested in the fraud.
So the majority of scientists in the world are piss poor scientists? So the majority of the members of the American Geophysical Union and Geological Society of America are piss poor scientists? And they are all monetarily invested in Global Warming?

Mr. Westwall, you continue to be a liar. And a fraud. Phd Geologist? Bullshit. You are just another internet troll.

Almost all the continental glaciers are receding rapidly, the Arctic Ice is very close to the point where we will see a period where the Arctic is ice free in September. We just had two record years for temperature, and looks like 2016 will be a third in a row. The West Antarctic Ice Shelf is showing signs of an impending breakup, but Mr. Westwall dismisses all of this with the statement that the vast majority of scientists in the world are in on a conspiracy and committing fraud.

Either Mr. Westwall is deep into senility, or he is a complete fraud.

Literally out my front door I can see the decline of the glaciers in the Cascades. And I have seen the same for those in the Rockies. We can see the fires in the forests of the Canadian Provinces, the Pacific Northwest, and Alaska. My favorite Wilderness area burned 2/3 rds of its area, and nearly took out three towns. In Washington state, they were dropping retardant on houses in towns, and were just able to save them. In Canada, they were unable to save Fort MacMurray this year. And there are many other fires in Alberta and BC right now.

But Mr. Westwall denies that it has anything to do with the fact that we have vastly increased the GHGs in the atmosphere to a level not seen in millions of years.

Can you name a single CAGW alarmist who can think logically enough to comprehend why using confirmation bias is not sound science?

They suffer from confirmation bias for two reasons. The first is they are piss poor scientists. Second they are monetarily invested in the fraud.
So the majority of scientists in the world are piss poor scientists? So the majority of the members of the American Geophysical Union and Geological Society of America are piss poor scientists? And they are all monetarily invested in Global Warming?

Mr. Westwall, you continue to be a liar. And a fraud. Phd Geologist? Bullshit. You are just another internet troll.
There you go spewing logical fallacies again.

Speaking of piss poor science, you have no evidence supporting either of those charges. Contending that virtually every of the many thousands of researchers involved in climate science these days is "a piss poor scientist" is unsupportable on its face. The claim that they are "invested in the fraud", first assumes it is a fraud with out evidence, then claims they are invested in such a thing; again, without evidence.

Good science Dr Geology.
it was 75 out of 77 if I remember correctly. Right?

Literally out my front door I can see the decline of the glaciers in the Cascades. And I have seen the same for those in the Rockies. We can see the fires in the forests of the Canadian Provinces, the Pacific Northwest, and Alaska. My favorite Wilderness area burned 2/3 rds of its area, and nearly took out three towns. In Washington state, they were dropping retardant on houses in towns, and were just able to save them. In Canada, they were unable to save Fort MacMurray this year. And there are many other fires in Alberta and BC right now.

But Mr. Westwall denies that it has anything to do with the fact that we have vastly increased the GHGs in the atmosphere to a level not seen in millions of years.
you sure get stuck on your area a lot. So if yours is game than so is mine and mine says something different than yours. it's cold here, been cold here since February. Have had days of spring temperature, but not a season at all. Still cold. so, what about it?

Idiotic denier cult drivel from an anti-science retard who wouldn't recognize actual science if it bit him.
I am a scientist with a 158 IQ. I am very
good at discerning sound science from junk science.

You are not even capable of comprehending the fact that confirmation bias is contrary to the scientific method.

And your post demonstrate a room temperature IQ. LOL

Post some scientific article from peer reviewed journals to support your opinions, dumb ass.

And your post demonstrate a room temperature IQ. LOL

Post some scientific article from peer reviewed journals to support your opinions, dumb ass.
you know that isn't possible and why you aren't afraid to post it. Peer review is just that a peer reviewing a friends writing. Wow how fantastic of an idea, then reject any dissenting papers and say, post one peer review paper. Yeppers that is the libturd madness all wrapped up in one buddy boy.

Peer review equals shit paperwork.

Big whoop. 90% of the decline occurred before the year 1900.

No. The majority of CLIMATOLOGISTS are piss poor scientists.

This is a typical Global Warming Doomsday Cult member.

latest

And this is an ignorant denier fool who actually claims to be exceptionally smart and exceptionally knowledgeable in the sciences. Note how he uses an image of a Sikh for his avatar but uses Muhammed as his nick.

27210.jpg

And this is an ignorant denier fool who actually claims to be exceptionally smart and exceptionally knowledgeable in the sciences. Note how he uses an image of a Sikh for his avatar but uses Muhammed as his nick.

27210.jpg

Hahahaha. My, my, you certainly are stupid crick. And ignorant.

Do you really not recognize that cartoon?

27210.jpg

Not too observant are you crikey old boy. As you can see in the larger image it is very clearly a Muslim. Next time I suggest you do a google image search before making such a silly statement.....You owe Muhammed an apology.....

muhammed_tegning_bom_79952e_.jpg

Forum List

Back