“Confessions from Congressman X”

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

“Confessions from Congressman X” is a book coming out May 24th. The author claims to be an anonymous Representative who is a Democrat. He is about to tell what is happening in Congress and the corruption leads to nothing getting done except “fundraising” for their next election. No wonder nothing is getting done and the voters are ready to destroy the establishment.

'Screw the next generation' and 'Harry Reid's a pompous a**': Democratic congressman writes Anonymous tell-all book slamming 'nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep' as he admits he never reads bills he votes on

· 'My main job is to keep my job, to get reelected. It takes precedence over everything,' an anonymous member of Congress writes in a new book

· 'Voters are incredibly ignorant and know little about our form of government and how it works,' he writes

· 'It's far easier than you think to manipulate a nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep who crave instant gratification'

· The author is a Democrat in Congress who laid out his complaints to a long-time friend and former Capitol Hill staffer who edited them into a book

· 'The Confessions of Congressman X' will be released May 24 by a small Minnesota-based 'vanity press' publisher

Read more: 'Screw the next generation': Anonymous Dem congressman writes tell-all
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Although the author claims to be Democrat, I wouldn’t be surprised if the devastating facts apply to both Parties

'I worry about our country's future when critical issues take a backseat to the inane utterings of illiterate athletes and celebrity twits.'

And on controversial bills, he says, 'I sometimes vote "yes" on a motion and "no" on an amendment so I can claim I'm on either side of an issue.'

'It's the old shell game: if you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em.'

The congressman laments that politics has become a matter of picking a team by the jerseys they wear rather than looking at the players underneath.

'Things are so partisan today most folks vote the straight party line, even though they don't know s*** about who they're voting for. They just don't want the other guys to win,' he explains.

And he seemingly takes a shot at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation, noting how family philanthropies can be the beneficiaries of what amounts to bribes in exchange for legislative favors.

'Some contributions are subtle,' he explains. 'Donations to a member's nonprofit foundation. Funding a member's charitable pet project. Offsetting the costs of a member's portrait to adorn the committee room he or she has so faithfully served.'

Read more: 'Screw the next generation': Anonymous Dem congressman writes tell-all

It has been rumored that all of Washington will be guessing at who is the author if this Tell All Book. Should be interesting.

The book is only 84 pp. Guess that is long enough to cause a ruckus. And we need to cause a ruckus!

I know exactly how the "system" works. The power brokers get anyone new in and get them corrupted using honeypots or even children so they can be blackmailed. They use the CIA to do this and it is a process that is also used in the UK and Australia.
There is a child trafficking ring and "snuff film" industry that brings in billions of dollars a year and those at the top of the food chain are in on it. Major players like Warren Buffet, the Bush clan and the Clintons are "knee deep" in it. This goes so deep and wide that most people couldn't even wrap their minds around it. They take kids that have been abandoned and put in orphanages and since they are "throw away" kids...no one really notices when they turn up missing. This goes up all the way to the House of Windsor and the Vatican. Pedophilia is rampant and part of the "rituals" that they use to bring people into their secret societies. This is a fucking FACT and I dare anyone to attempt to debate me on this because I have article after article to prove it. The death of Jimmy Savile and the surviving victims that came forward opened Pandora's box.

“Confessions from Congressman X” is a book coming out May 24th. The author claims to be an anonymous Representative who is a Democrat. He is about to tell what is happening in Congress and the corruption leads to nothing getting done except “fundraising” for their next election. No wonder nothing is getting done and the voters are ready to destroy the establishment.

'Screw the next generation' and 'Harry Reid's a pompous a**': Democratic congressman writes Anonymous tell-all book slamming 'nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep' as he admits he never reads bills he votes on

· 'My main job is to keep my job, to get reelected. It takes precedence over everything,' an anonymous member of Congress writes in a new book

· 'Voters are incredibly ignorant and know little about our form of government and how it works,' he writes

· 'It's far easier than you think to manipulate a nation of naive, self-absorbed sheep who crave instant gratification'

· The author is a Democrat in Congress who laid out his complaints to a long-time friend and former Capitol Hill staffer who edited them into a book

· 'The Confessions of Congressman X' will be released May 24 by a small Minnesota-based 'vanity press' publisher

Although the author claims to be Democrat, I wouldn’t be surprised if the devastating facts apply to both Parties

'I worry about our country's future when critical issues take a backseat to the inane utterings of illiterate athletes and celebrity twits.'

And on controversial bills, he says, 'I sometimes vote "yes" on a motion and "no" on an amendment so I can claim I'm on either side of an issue.'

The congressman laments that politics has become a matter of picking a team by the jerseys they wear rather than looking at the players underneath.

'Things are so partisan today most folks vote the straight party line, even though they don't know s*** about who they're voting for. They just don't want the other guys to win,' he explains.

And he seemingly takes a shot at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation, noting how family philanthropies can be the beneficiaries of what amounts to bribes in exchange for legislative favors.

'Some contributions are subtle,' he explains. 'Donations to a member's nonprofit foundation. Funding a member's charitable pet project. Offsetting the costs of a member's portrait to adorn the committee room he or she has so faithfully served.'

That alone is a fine illustration of the B.S. America simply endures. We are powerless.

I know exactly how the "system" works. The power brokers get anyone new in and get them corrupted using honeypots or even children so they can be blackmailed. They use the CIA to do this and it is a process that is also used in the UK and Australia.
There is a child trafficking ring and "snuff film" industry that brings in billions of dollars a year and those at the top of the food chain are in on it. Major players like Warren Buffet, the Bush clan and the Clintons are "knee deep" in it. This goes so deep and wide that most people couldn't even wrap their minds around it. They take kids that have been abandoned and put in orphanages and since they are "throw away" kids...no one really notices when they turn up missing. This goes up all the way to the House of Windsor and the Vatican. Pedophilia is rampant and part of the "rituals" that they use to bring people into their secret societies. This is a fucking FACT and I dare anyone to attempt to debate me on this because I have article after article to prove it. The death of Jimmy Savile and the surviving victims that came forward opened Pandora's box.
Would you post links please?

That alone is a fine illustration of the B.S. America simply endures. We are powerless.
Thast is precisely why we have the Trump movement. Forget the politicians!

Not sure if this is allowed but I searched it and the first listing was for amazon. If Its not an allowed post somebody with the ability please delete it.
The Confessions of Congressman X: Congressman X: 9781634139731: Amazon.com: Books

Start here but watch it on an empty stomach....it's just that sickening. It was suppose to be shown on the Discovery channel but was pulled at the last minute.

Yeah, it's not a good situation that we find ourselves in....but I will go down swinging until they kill me. I am just that disgusted and that determined.

I was afraid someone was going to ask him this.

How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring

A Look Back at the Pedophilia Scandals That Swallowed Britain Whole in 2014 | VICE | United States

Cover your little ears and close your little eyes, numb fuck.

You go on being you, hang to your conspiracies and accuse liberals and what appears to be all politicians whether coerced, blackmailed or whatever of being pedophiles. The dark, dark world you live in, I almost pity you.

You go on being you, hang to your conspiracies and accuse liberals and what appears to be all politicians whether coerced, blackmailed or whatever of being pedophiles. The dark, dark world you live in, I almost pity you.

Live your life in utter ignorance....it's not something that I give a shit about.

Live your life in utter ignorance....it's not something that I give a shit about.

It's not ignorance. Things like Alex Jones and satanic ritual child abuse stories as told by fraudsters is the very definition of ignorance. I don't care to see this slop all over the board.

The book is only 84 pp. Guess that is long enough to cause a ruckus. And we need to cause a ruckus!

Voters claim they want substance and detailed position papers, but what they really crave are cutesy cat videos, celebrity gossip, top 10 lists, reality TV shows, tabloid tripe, and the next f***ing Twitter message,' the congressman gripes in the book.

There is something wrong with this book. The timing and all. But, we will see.

That said, it doesn't change until people change. The last time we saw anyone on the board take apart legislation?

There should be an investigation of all of Congress and the administration. The investigation should include what the 1040 tax schedule claims the wealth is of each representative, administration officials, including president and Senators. Then compare that to their wealth level after each year.

I remember seeing Reid's starting agi and his wealth level after several years. No one, but no one makes millions upon millions on a Senator income. There was something about his son getting $$$ as well, but it has been so long ago, I don't recall the details now.

Forum List

Back