“Confessions from Congressman X”

Would you post links please?

I was afraid someone was going to ask him this.

Cover your little ears and close your little eyes, numb fuck.

You go on being you, hang to your conspiracies and accuse liberals and what appears to be all politicians whether coerced, blackmailed or whatever of being pedophiles. The dark, dark world you live in, I almost pity you.

Live your life in utter ignorance....it's not something that I give a shit about.

It's not ignorance. Things like Alex Jones and satanic ritual child abuse stories as told by fraudsters is the very definition of ignorance. I don't care to see this slop all over the board.

Alex Jones doesn't have a fucking thing to do with this. This has been going on for decades. I posted a youtube video from a documentary that was not allowed to air........watch it and then come back and claim that it is bullshit or STFU. I have so much more proof that this goes on....what if it was your kid that was snatched off the street and then sold off in a pedophile ring? Would you be so cavalier then? Maybe you would....you seem to be just that spineless.

Harry Reid's Long, Steady Accretion of Power & Wealth | RealClearPolitics

According to OpenSecrets.org, Reid’s net worth is somewhere between three and 10 million dollars. How he made this money is uncertain, as he has refused to release his tax returns — despite harassing Romney for releasing his own tax returns. Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson affirmed earlier this month that Reid will not be releasing his returns because “he’s not running for president.”

Where Does Harry Reid’s Wealth Come From?

And here:
EB-5 champions in Congress show strong financial ties to real estate industry

U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez has made more than $420,000 on real estate deals

This 'honest' graft is by no means limited to using inside knowledge to play the stock market. Schweizer, a fellow at the conservative Hoover Institute, reports that members of Congress are also making a killing in real estate, using federal funds to boost their personal land holdings.

Like Congress's questionable trading practices, mixing real estate investments with taxpayer money is technically legal. Actually, it's pretty easy for members of Congress to get rich off of federal projects — land deals are more difficult to detect than trades, and land, unlike stocks, doesn't have a set price. Members of Congress aren't required to disclose if a land deal would benefit them personally.
BEYOND INSIDER TRADING: Here's How Members Of Congress Get Rich Off Earmarks

I think this book was debunked already. I knew it was too good to be true. It was written by E.A. Blayre III, and based on the character from his book "America Deceived III". The characters are exactly the same and even talk the same.. Troll job.

I think this book was debunked already. I knew it was too good to be true. It was written by E.A. Blayre III, and based on the character from his book "America Deceived III". The characters are exactly the same and even talk the same.. Troll job.
I looked up "America Deceived" but found no similarity to the "Confessions of a Congressmen book."
Would you provide me a link? Thank you!

Forum List

Back