My name is Kharron and I'm a thug

You just know that this is gonna get real popular.
I'm waiting for a bunch of these simians to run into a Korean convenience store.
Little old granny matriarch is sitting on her perch near the back with a head full of gold teeth and her fully loaded DP-28 'Record Player' on her lap with a stack of 'records by her side.
First a dazzling gold grin. Then the scream of a banche. Then the sound of negro thugs being turned into fresh ground round.

Great idea.

Lock them inside.

That would certainly do nothing to piss them off while waiting for the cops.

This is what happens when Wal Mart waits a hundred years to pull the Confederate flag from their stores!!

The only thing that will stop these subhumans is a fucking bullet. The screaming ninety year old Korean banche unloading five hundred rounds in a couple of minutes will make even subhumans sit up and take notice.

The only thing that will stop these subhumans is a fucking bullet. The screaming ninety year old Korean banche unloading five hundred rounds in a couple of minutes will make even subhumans sit up and take notice.

Are you obsessing over your little racist fantasies because you're too much of a pussy to do anything about your impotent racist frustration yourself? Is that it, miss? Why don't you start by going out in the real world and looking someone - anyone - in the eye for three seconds, pussy? Any race will do to start. When you can do that much without pissing yourself you can move on to shooting your big mouth off at children and old women. In 20 or 30 years you might grow 1/3 of a spine and have any basis at all for the blowhard bullshit you post here, PUSSY.

I dunno if dropping the gates on these scumbags is such a good ideal. Why lock up the innocent employees with these thugs? Based on the number of blacks who murder other blacks every day of the week, odds are some of those assholes are carrying and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be locked up with them as they get madder and madder about the prospect of being arrested for their crimes.

Great idea.

Lock them inside.

That would certainly do nothing to piss them off while waiting for the cops.

Yeah, it would go from $2k in damages to $5k in damages.

But when the video went viral this sort of shit would stop.

Before or after they decided to take out their frustrations by beating an 80-year-old greeter to death with his own walker?

Are you obsessing over your little racist fantasies because you're too much of a pussy to do anything about your impotent racist frustration yourself? Is that it, miss? Why don't you start by going out in the real world and looking someone - anyone - in the eye for three seconds, pussy? Any race will do to start. When you can do that much without pissing yourself you can move on to shooting your big mouth off at children and old women. In 20 or 30 years you might grow 1/3 of a spine and have any basis at all for the blowhard bullshit you post here, PUSSY.
I crap bigger than you.
Climp up your tree and have a banana while you wait for your welfare cheque. LOL

I crap bigger than you.
Climp up your tree and have a banana while you wait for your welfare cheque. LOL

Another internet hero. :rolleyes: PUSSY in real life.

Forum List

Back