Confederacy playlist

• Banned
*Edited for grammar*

I like Winterborn's response. Obviously the First Americans obsessed with a pure American heritage far into the 1920's could be forgiven for some Nativist tendencies, and the simple reply reminded me of how we see it to be American as post-Nationalism has now happened. the Futuristic Nationalism is even a little old sounding now days. I think Napoleon started our conception and it took over to the United States, Liberte Equalite Fraternite. Conquer everybody around France. That history was only 30 years ago and many civil war generals quoted Napoleon or icons of their Revolution, a Nationalistic Revolution. The French free of religion were a Nation fully, defeating allied catholic Foreign armies, that is La Marseille. Meanwhile Dan Emmitt who wrote Dixie, was clearly obsessed with many, of religious institutions and boundaries, citing , well General Pope, taking orders from Lincoln! To recover a Universal Yankee Nation, I mean, who exactly in their right mind is sending 500,000 and more and its about the protestant reformation? It was Heathens or Europeans, the Church or the Heathens, the continent Europe or the others, the God of their Fathers is a cause of secession. The political map tended to note which inheritance laws didn't favor king phillip in Spain as of yet? All Baptists, Methodists and American churches tend to reject their historical Calvinistic roots in Theology of Reformational and Scottish origin in this timeperiod. Calvinism discouraged missions except for Divine providence across Baptist and some other denominations along with Predestination being the inspiration on stonewall Jackson's nickname, if God had determined death's hour he said, that was a calming stilling discipline, I suppose. These heritage-filled cultures, lands and countries were not under Latin Italian languages, or other peoples as slaves and most international Protestantism has local diocese or synod or church for the people they're in on equal footing.

Please be fair. If you have a narrative and a thesis, and its about the Confederacy, I don't want to get argued out of the room. My thesis is they had a cabin and wanted to hold everybody's hand, that kind of thing. Not all of them knew their letters or have the cold analysis of a calculator of the internet population.

Last edited:
I like that, the Futuristic Nationalism is even a little old sounding now days. I think Napoleon started our conception and it took over to the United States, Liberte Equalite Fraternite. Conquer everybody, it was only 30 years. Meanwhile Dan Emmitt who wrote Dixie, was clearly obsessed with many, of religious institutions and boundaries, citing , well General Pope, taking orders from Lincoln! To recover a Universal Yankee Nation, I mean, who exactly in their right mind is sending 500,000 and more and its about the protestant reformation? It was Heathens or Europeans, the Church or the Heathens, the continent Europe or the others, the God of their Fathers is a cause of secession. The political map tended to note which inheritance laws didn't favor king phillip in Spain as of yet? All Baptists, Methodists and American churches tend to reject their historical Calvinistic roots in Theology of Reformational and Scottish origin in this timeperiod. Calvinism discouraged missions except for Divine providence across Baptist and some other denominations along with Predestination being the inspiration on stonewall Jackson's nickname, if God had determined death's hour he said, that was a calming stilling discipline, I suppose. These heritage-filled cultures, lands and countries were not under Latin Italian languages, or other peoples as slaves and most international Protestantism has local diocese or synod or church for the people they're in on equal footing.

And ya fair enough, I mean, if you have a narrative and a thesis, and its about the Confederacy, alright come on, my thesis is they had a cabin and wanted to hold everybody's hand, that kind of thing. Not all of them knew their letters or have the cold analysis of a calculator of the internet population.

Are you snorting mothballs?

Because this aimless stream of inchoate verbiage is going nowhere. Might want to start again, at some kind of 'beginning', and may I suggest "paragraph breaks".

You might want to start a little slower, and learn what will make you look like an idiot before you go with a long winded diatribe like that. You won't impress anyone with silly crap like you just posted.

• Banned
BULLDOG watch out just flaming all over If you please. So just without any pointer whatsoever, grammar, nothing, its silly and long winded. I don't care for Trump but I probably don't care for Obama like you. They don't do these extremes in China I noticed, its not all One People , come together, they paraded out a bunch of heritages and peoples that make up China at the Olympics, Han, Manchu zhang or other, 30 of them. Got to get a international who flew in as a half something to erase my party ideas.

BULLDOG watch out just flaming all over If you please. So just without any pointer whatsoever, grammar, nothing, its silly and long winded. I don't care for Trump but I probably don't care for Obama like you. They don't do these extremes in China I noticed, its not all One People , come together, they paraded out a bunch of heritages and peoples that make up China at the Olympics, Han, Manchu zhang or other, 30 of them. Got to get a international who flew in as a half something to erase my party ideas.

I wasn't flaming. That was reasonable advice you would do well to consider. Feel free to do as you please.

Just what we need, another young pseudo-intellectual trying to sound as if he has something to say.

America's chickens come home to roost, you know. Reverend Wright or maybe, 1880 Presbyterian mission from confederate America to 1885 Korea has 10 million members. Look out, now. You love a Korean woman today, I wouldn't recommend it, they try real hard I'll tell you that, American Thanksgiving in Korea! How about that, well its on the itinerary anyway, because they want to say its Chuseok too is Korean Thanksgiving.

* To the following, like the official reconstruction, like, the failed attempt by the union to incentivize black participation in government, the domination of the Republican political party until, the triumphant Failure of reconstruction! The triangle waistcoat factory fire! The Urgent need of re-evaluating how the Machines control our, sacred, human lives, the obvious return of the , not a victory for a Party, but, democrat Human Kind! Go do a Woodrow Wilson inauguration address that's fun, get acclimated and then have some fun. Reconstruction literally spans Union General Grant's then Presidency of 1869-1877, I was curious so I looked it up, so, just to further the general belief of a literal Military Occupation.?

Last edited:
*Edited for grammar*

I like Winterborn's response. Obviously the First Americans obsessed with a pure American heritage far into the 1920's could be forgiven for some Nativist tendencies, and the simple reply reminded me of how we see it to be American as post-Nationalism has now happened. the Futuristic Nationalism is even a little old sounding now days. I think Napoleon started our conception and it took over to the United States, Liberte Equalite Fraternite. Conquer everybody around France. That history was only 30 years ago and many civil war generals quoted Napoleon or icons of their Revolution, a Nationalistic Revolution. The French free of religion were a Nation fully, defeating allied catholic Foreign armies, that is La Marseille. Meanwhile Dan Emmitt who wrote Dixie, was clearly obsessed with many, of religious institutions and boundaries, citing , well General Pope, taking orders from Lincoln! To recover a Universal Yankee Nation, I mean, who exactly in their right mind is sending 500,000 and more and its about the protestant reformation? It was Heathens or Europeans, the Church or the Heathens, the continent Europe or the others, the God of their Fathers is a cause of secession. The political map tended to note which inheritance laws didn't favor king phillip in Spain as of yet? All Baptists, Methodists and American churches tend to reject their historical Calvinistic roots in Theology of Reformational and Scottish origin in this timeperiod. Calvinism discouraged missions except for Divine providence across Baptist and some other denominations along with Predestination being the inspiration on stonewall Jackson's nickname, if God had determined death's hour he said, that was a calming stilling discipline, I suppose. These heritage-filled cultures, lands and countries were not under Latin Italian languages, or other peoples as slaves and most international Protestantism has local diocese or synod or church for the people they're in on equal footing.

Please be fair. If you have a narrative and a thesis, and its about the Confederacy, I don't want to get argued out of the room. My thesis is they had a cabin and wanted to hold everybody's hand, that kind of thing. Not all of them knew their letters or have the cold analysis of a calculator of the internet population.
My thesis is that reconstruction was a complete mistake. Should have nipped them in the bud when we had the chance.

Forum List

Back