Condi Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

:eusa_shifty:
oh my, do we all need to bow at your high high high intelligence over everyone else?
that was gag worthy from rolfloao

Not "everyone else"...just fools like u who limit their info to Fox news talking points.
I see you've completely dropped your "doctor" and "professional" persona. You weren't able to fake it for long.

What ARE u talking about weasel? In addition to my doc and professional personas, I am a wife, a mother, a political junkie, a progressive, a scrappy person, and several others....none of them "fake".
How about u? Are u stuck as a cold weasel, or do u have other dimensions to ur personality?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not "everyone else"...just fools like u who limit their info to Fox news talking points.
I see you've completely dropped your "doctor" and "professional" persona. You weren't able to fake it for long.

What ARE u talking about weasel? In addition to my doc and professional personas, I am a wife, a mother, a political junkie, a progressive, a scrappy person, and several others....none of them "fake".
How about u? Are u stuck as a cold weasel, or do u have other dimensions to ur personality?
You can't even fake professionalism on the internet. No way will it pass muster in real life.

YAWN

progressives are by definition FAKE PEOPLE; by definition i refer to the way you have defined yourselves; the dictionary definition doesnt cut it

you losers call RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS "forward progress". what bigger self-delusion can you have/

You can't even fake professionalism on the internet. No way will it pass muster in real life.

so professional to use a U for you
that's teenager

The new generation has to hear what the older generation refuses to tell it. Simon Wiesenthal

Simon Wiesenthal chased down war criminals till the day he died.

Justice for crimes against humanity must have not limitations. Simon Wiesenthal

He chased down criminals who were members of organizations that were convicted as criminal enterprises, The SS, the Gestapo, the SD, the Nazi party Leadership. If one was a member of one of those organizations one was considered a criminal.

Nothing of the sort has been done to Condi, Bush, Rove, Chaney, etc.

It is metaphorical at the very least. Part of the Muslim community believe that war crimes have been committed against their community. They believe one of the persons responsible for these crimes is Condoleezza Rice. They have used their constitutional rights to petition grievances, assemble and speech to bring about public awareness to their beliefs. They believe Rice is a war criminal.
They are using their constitutional rights exactly the way they were designed to be used and exactly the way we want people to use their rights.
It's not their fault other Americans don't believe in the constitution or only believe in it when it suites them.

Some of them also Believe Elijah Mohammed was a prophet just as Mohammed was. It doesn't make them right.

Using your own speech to prevent another's may be allowable, but it should not be acceptable. And the government should have nothing to do with it. My calling them a bunch of fucking assholes does nothing to quash their speech. Their actions to prevent Condi Rice from speaking shows them to be a bunch of pathetic whiners.

Oh my a veritable barrage of insults...from folks who regularly rely on "teenager" gems like OMG and EUSA and LOL to express themselves...
Why would any intelligent being create a fake persona on USMB...since it's all anonymous ?
And weasel...u haven't answered my question...Does "Ice Weasel" represent ur entire persona?

Oh my a veritable barrage of insults...from folks who regularly rely on "teenager" gems like OMG and EUSA and LOL to express themselves...
Why would any intelligent being create a fake persona on USMB...since it's all anonymous ?
And weasel...u haven't answered my question...Does "Ice Weasel" represent ur entire persona?
People fake shit on the net all the time. If you really were a shrink you wouldn't ask and could regurgitate some thesis on why that is.

Ice Weasel is named after my Debian web browser, which is a rebadged Firefox since Mozilla objects to some of the team's security fixins'. How could anyone represent their whole persona on a message board? I'm not a flaming gay lib in real life, if that's what you mean.

wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT...with the Fascist liberals teachers like Bill Ayers in charge of our Universities, it's free speech for me but not for thee...black, white, pink and women
email at site

SNIP:

•Condoleezza Rice was scheduled to serve as commencement speaker at Rutgers University but withdrew after protests.

•William Field, the Undergraduate Political Science Program Director, wrote an email encouraging students to attend "teach-ins" to "learn more about why students and faculty are upset."

Professors at Rutgers University pressured students to attend a teach-in protest of Condoleezza Rice as the school’s commencement speaker.

“As the protest continued there was allegedly damage to glass door on college avenue and vandalized classrooms by writing #NORICE on classroom walls,” student and New Jersey College Republicans Chairman Donald P. Coughlan said in an interview with Campus Reform on Tuesday.

“Most students know these professors very well and these emails intimidated students who do not share the opinions of the professors.” Tweet This

Rice backed out of the engagement Saturday — the same day as the protest — despite having the support of the Rutgers University Student Assembly, the school administration, and student organizations including the Eagleton Undergraduate Associates and Greek Life at Rutgers University.

Coughlan said that many students contacted him to say they felt “intimidated” by the professors.

“Students were concerned that professors would send out emails that clearly show a biased view and are then concerned about voicing their opinion to these same professors who could influence their GPA,” he said.

On Sunday, Coughlan wrote an open letter to the administration expressing these concerns.

“The e-mails disturbed students as they were from Robert Lake, head of the doctoral program at the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy[,] and William Field, the Undergraduate Political Science Program Director,” it read.

“Most students know these professors very well and these emails intimidated students who do not share the opinions of the professors,” he continued.

Field sent an email to political science majors and minors telling them they should attend the protest, which also offered free food, drink, and live music.

“Some Rutgers students have been invited to the cable talk show Fox and Friends to discuss student concerns; concerned faculty have organized a teach in here on campus,” Field wrote on May 2.

ALL of it here
Emails: Rutgers professors pushed students to protest Condi as commencement speaker

If Rice is a war criminal then so is every dem that voted for Iraq resolution, and your very own Obama, for his Syria action.
they are racist

Not all war criminals are racist. Condi Rice has never really been accused of being a racist. She is definitely a war criminal, so your idea that war criminals are racist is false.

Interesting.
Of course all politicians are criminal in some way, so is there any virtue in differentiating what crime, or how criminal?

But I agree, both have guilt.
Racist Uni? - Maybe. Also, maybe the time was right, and the people were right.
Or maybe one of them was Republican.

how funny, Bush is corrupted but the cult followers of Obama has painted him as clean the first fallen snow, after SIX years...not one scandal, not one lie (though he won LIE OF THE YEAR), not one cover up( as their children wails, Ben-gaaaaa-zeeee)...he is something we should all bow to

ins't that just so cute

Mrs. Rice didn't do anything to these people yet they hate her just the same as they do Bush

being black and woman is no reason for them to give a shit how she is treated

That she is black and a women is why they hate her so. It's why they are lynching her. The democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan - and they haven't changed one bit.

You are a "doc" who lacks the educational prowess to properly spell the word "you."

You are a mindless fucktard who likley didn't enter, much less finish, high school.

gmc11861420140507014800.jpg

Gee, I guess I could be found guilty as a war criminal,
for "torturing" people with my long messages nobody can stand to read.

Condoleezza Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

Condoleezza Rice on Saturday pulled out of giving the commencement address at Rutgers University after professor and student protests.
Rutgers historian Professor Rudy Bell argued that while it would be appropriate to have Rice on campus as part of an academic debate, she is unsuitable as a commencement speaker because of her role in an administration that launched an illegal and destructive war and practiced torture. He said, “Commencement is a day when we honor the graduates, who have accomplished so much. It’s a day when there should not be controversy.” He also pointed to her role in an administration that practiced torture.

Some 50 students occupied the offices of Rutgers University’s president last week in protest.

Heck, I'd gladly welcome Condoleezza Rice, George Zimmerman, Clive Bundy
and all these unwanted guests to visit my district (or what's left of it) -- where there has been so much ENGRAINED abuse, it makes EVERYONE look like bad for letting leaders and govt get away with destruction of historic communities at taxpayers' expense.

Why is it an outrage when other people are tortured and abused,
but it's okay to deny basic rights and protections to law abiding citizens in America?

Why is it "political" for people to protest Obama and Clinton for Benghazi,
but it is "justified" for students to protest Rice and Bush? Shouldn't ALL objections be respected and heard?

So only if an issue is "politically popular" like gay marriage, then those rights get defended.
But if politicians can't put a spin on it that collects campaign dollars and votes, it's no go?

Is that really how our democratic process works?

If it's cool to be an Atheist complaining about a cross "offending or imposing on your beliefs" then that gets legal funding and gets to be heard in court and taken seriously.

But if it's NOT cool to be a Constitutionalist complaining about mandates that impose on beliefs, penalize people by principle and discriminate by creed or otherwise "offend" people, then too bad, your belief doesn't count as valid for defending from govt abuse.

Last edited:
how funny, Bush is corrupted but the cult followers of Obama has painted him as clean the first fallen snow, after SIX years...not one scandal, not one lie (though he won LIE OF THE YEAR), not one cover up( as their children wails, Ben-gaaaaa-zeeee)...he is something we should all bow to

ins't that just so cute

Mrs. Rice didn't do anything to these people yet they hate her just the same as they do Bush

being black and woman is no reason for them to give a shit how she is treated

That she is black and a women is why they hate her so. It's why they are lynching her. The democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan - and they haven't changed one bit.

No, it's class division, the "Uncle Tom" syndrome.
"not okay" to call people the N word for being stuck in poverty mentality.
But "OKAY" to call people "Uncle Tom" for being financially independent.

This same tactic was exploited to keep slaves divided as field slaves and house slaves
competing and hateful of each other.

Now this habit has been spread to dominate and manipulate people by
WHOLE PARTY and CLASS, dividing rich from poor, and hiding behind
"Political labels and parties" to make this sound like normal tradition to follow.

How is calling or thinking of people as "Uncle Tom's"
any better than thinking or calling people "lazy *******."

Last edited:
Gee, I guess I could be found guilty as a war criminal,
for "torturing" people with my long messages nobody can stand to read.

Condoleezza Rice, Charged with War Crimes at Rutgers, withdraws as Commencement Speaker

Condoleezza Rice on Saturday pulled out of giving the commencement address at Rutgers University after professor and student protests.
Rutgers historian Professor Rudy Bell argued that while it would be appropriate to have Rice on campus as part of an academic debate, she is unsuitable as a commencement speaker because of her role in an administration that launched an illegal and destructive war and practiced torture. He said, “Commencement is a day when we honor the graduates, who have accomplished so much. It’s a day when there should not be controversy.” He also pointed to her role in an administration that practiced torture.

Some 50 students occupied the offices of Rutgers University’s president last week in protest.

Heck, I'd gladly welcome Condoleezza Rice, George Zimmerman, Clive Bundy
and all these unwanted guests to visit my district (or what's left of it) -- where there has been so much ENGRAINED abuse, it makes EVERYONE look like bad for letting leaders and govt get away with destruction of historic communities at taxpayers' expense.

Why is it an outrage when other people are tortured and abused,
but it's okay to deny basic rights and protections to law abiding citizens in America?

Why is it "political" for people to protest Obama and Clinton for Benghazi,
but it is "justified" for students to protest Rice and Bush? Shouldn't ALL objections be respected and heard?

So only if an issue is "politically popular" like gay marriage, then those rights get defended.
But if politicians can't put a spin on it that collects campaign dollars and votes, it's no go?

Is that really how our democratic process works?

If it's cool to be an Atheist complaining about a cross "offending or imposing on your beliefs" then that gets legal funding and gets to be heard in court and taken seriously.

But if it's NOT cool to be a Constitutionalist complaining about mandates that impose on beliefs, penalize people by principle and discriminate by creed or otherwise "offend" people, then too bad, your belief doesn't count as valid for defending from govt abuse.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

If Rice is a war criminal then so is every dem that voted for Iraq resolution, and your very own Obama, for his Syria action.
they are racist

Not all war criminals are racist. Condi Rice has never really been accused of being a racist. She is definitely a war criminal, so your idea that war criminals are racist is false.

The libs conveniently forget this and they forget how both Clintons, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and many other high ranking libs bitched about how saddam was creating WMD's and we have to stop him.

Forum List

Back