Concerts you did not see but would have liked to?

Sir Evil said:
UFO - in the peak of the Michael Schenker era

Aerosmith in the early days. was lucky enough to catch them as a kid and was so excited, two songs into the show Steven Tyler said "fuck it, I have a headache" and then proceeded to walk of stage! that was awesome!:D

Led Zep

Jimi Hendrix

Damn. You're old!

Pink Floyd (With Roger Waters)
Ozzy (before he was replaced by the world's foulest mouthed and poorly designed robot)
Led Zeppelin

Woodstock (I wasn't even born yet, but I would love to have been there!)

The Eagles (Too expesive for my blood after they got back together for the 1994 concert)

no1tovote4 said:
Pink Floyd (With Roger Waters)
Ozzy (before he was replaced by the world's foulest mouthed and poorly designed robot)
Led Zeppelin

Woodstock (I wasn't even born yet, but I would love to have been there!)

The Eagles (Too expesive for my blood after they got back together for the 1994 concert)

You've never seen Ozzy? Poor you.. I saw him before he got old.. His Ultimate Sin tour was the last good one...

Shattered said:
You've never seen Ozzy? Poor you.. I saw him before he got old.. His Ultimate Sin tour was the last good one...

My mother was waaaaay too religious to even think of letting me see the puppy-killer (exaggeration put forward to the parents of the Church I grew up in)!

By the time I was able to really see him it was the "No More Tours" tour and he had already been replaced and Randy Rhodes was dead. I have all the albums and still think his best song is "Diary of a Madman" but I guess I have a prejudice having gone through the whole bipolar thing.

Sir Evil said:
lol, I don't recall Ozzy being any different! I saw him on the Bark at the Moon tour, Ultimate Sin tour, and than once with Zakk Wylde but can't remember what show that was. The man was a hell of an entertainer in his day! but yes, seeing Randy Rhoads would of been awesome..

On the "No More Tours" tour he couldn't even hardly move, his head-banging entailed leaning forward and backward with the whole upper body. When he jumped it was less than three inches high and then it seemed to take all his strength. It was truly sad...

His Ultimate Sin tour was a good 20-ish years ago (I was a teeny bopper) :D He had bundles of energy, wasn't losing his voice and wasn't falling down drunk on stage. I forgot his guitarists name...but...huge guy, if I remember right..

I think I'd pretty much give all my left appendages to see KISS in concert.. There was a KISS/Aerosmith show here a couple years back, and I got pneumonia. :(:(:( I think that was my only chance.

I saw Ozzie at a Crater Festival in Hawaiii. They had it yearly INSIDE Diamond Head crater in Honolulu. You could climb all the way to the top and it sounded like the whole crater was one big speaker. Mind altering drugs enhanced the experience but since I didn't experience it straight, I can't be sure. :dance:

Guns 'n Roses

Scorpions

The Offspring

ACDC

But mostly, GNR... they are still my favorite group of all time, Use Your Illusions I & II were masterpieces. I saw Metallica a couple of times, they were very good. So was Great White - glad I wasn't there when they burned down that club, that was a pretty bad deal.

NightTrain said:
Guns 'n Roses

Scorpions

The Offspring

ACDC

But mostly, GNR... they are still my favorite group of all time, Use Your Illusions I & II were masterpieces. I saw Metallica a couple of times, they were very good. So was Great White - glad I wasn't there when they burned down that club, that was a pretty bad deal.

It was depressing when that group went down. They got better with every album.

Forum List

Back