Concerned over recent events, Walmart to halt sales...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...of Auto parts! rotflmao!

Walmart Discontinues Auto Part Sales To Prevent Car Accidents

BENTONVILLE, AR—In a bold move intended to curb the thousands of deaths from vehicles each and every day, Walmart has decided to stop selling auto parts, sources confirmed Tuesday.

According to shocking reports, people have purchased car parts at Walmart and then those cars have been involved in accidents, proving a direct correlation between selling auto parts and causing deaths.

"We can no longer be complicit in an industry that kills over 3,000 people a day," said a spokesperson for Walmart.

What percentage of mass murderers purchased their ammo at Walmart? All they've done is officially make their stores "gun free zones" and therefore less safe for their customers.

They stopped selling 5 gallon buckets, hammers, refrigerators, toilets..

child_warning.jpg

• Banned
What percentage of mass murderers purchased their ammo at Walmart? All they've done is officially make their stores "gun free zones" and therefore less safe for their customers.
I heard they just won't allow open carry. Whatever they do, it will have no effect on violent crime so long as the government continues to ignore gun crimes.

You know I only saw open carry one time in real life this black guy was walking past, then I saw a white guy walk past me in a dress..

A few years ago..

That was a strange few minutes

Lol

• Banned
You know I only saw open carry one time in real life this black guy was walking past, then I saw a white guy walk past me in a dress..

A few years ago..

Lol
I have seen it once also, and it was a black man also. He had some type of Glock. Didn't see the fag in a dress. Personally I think open carry is unwise.

A few years ago..

Lol
I have seen it once also, and it was a black man also. He had some type of Glock. Didn't see the fag in a dress. Personally I think open carry is unwise.

This guy had a 6 shooter and I thought it was weird as hell, didn't know if I should punch him or call the cops.. it was in a lily white town in North Carolina..

• Banned

A few years ago..

Lol

This guy had a 6 shooter and I thought it was weird as hell, didn't know if I should punch him or call the cops.. it was in a lily white town in North Carolina..
Well, in lieu of any criminal behavior, if open carry is legal why would you want to do either? I admit that it startles me at times to see someone with a gun, but that is because of conditioning over the years. I never once thought anything negative thoughts about the guy I saw. I thought, oh look, he's got a gun! Holstered on his hip, so no big deal. Now if he had been a Chinaman...

Walmart is going full Dicks.

Sam Walton is turning over in his grave knowing stupid SJW assholes are running his beloved American company.

Sam Walton is turning over in his grave knowing stupid SJW assholes are running his beloved American company.
And, I heard they were going to stop selling short-barreled rifle ammo. What the hell does that even mean? I've got a short-barrelled .308 that takes the same ammo as a long-barreled .308!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

A few years ago..

Lol

Well, in lieu of any criminal behavior, if open carry is legal why would you want to do either? I admit that it startles me at times to see someone with a gun, but that is because of conditioning over the years. I never once thought anything negative thoughts about the guy I saw. I thought, oh look, he's got a gun! Holstered on his hip, so no big deal. Now if he had been a Chinaman...

We have pictures on the net but I never see it..

download (7).jpeg

And, I heard they were going to stop selling short-barreled rifle ammo. What the hell does that even mean? I've got a short-barrelled .308 that takes the same ammo as a long-barreled .308!

Libtards have no understanding of firearms.

BENTONVILLE, AR—In a bold move intended to curb the thousands of deaths from vehicles each and every day, Walmart has decided to stop selling auto parts, sources confirmed Tuesday.

According to shocking reports, people have purchased car parts at Walmart and then those cars have been involved in accidents, proving a direct correlation between selling auto parts and causing deaths.

"We can no longer be complicit in an industry that kills over 3,000 people a day," said a spokesperson for Walmart.

Meanwhile they have no second thoughts about selling us alcohol, tobacco and tons of unhealthy food products.... three of the leading causes of health problems in the US.

They also stopped selling eating utensils because they don't want to contribute to people getting fat.

Meanwhile they have no second thoughts about selling us alcohol, tobacco and tons of unhealthy food products.... three of the leading causes of health problems in the US.
That's the problem with living in a free country, isn't it? lol.

Forum List

Back