"Computer Glitch" Crashes Ghana's Currency

No.., Having more production improves the economy. Like Walmarts are closing these Moms And Pops stores. Once Russia went Organic. Production increased in farming, like equipment and etc. And now Russia has a shortage in farmers because they were dependent on the global farmers crops. Maybe that is why Putin are accepting the farmers that were kicked out of South Africa. But he better be careful of some of those farmers. Some could be planted among them to destroy the Ag industry in Russia.

].

Having more production improves the economy.

Doing more work and getting less crops means you're less productive.

And now Russia has a shortage in farmers

And less food.
Organic farming is actually less productive. The reason why, is that they doesn't have to buy tons of pesticides and someone with the equipment like a plane that drink lots of fuel, to spray the crops. Then you have to pay someone to test the crops toxicity. And the herbicides and pesticides are killing the small microbes in the ground that help the plants to grow. And so now most farms have to pay more and fertilized their lands. The list goes on and on on what you have to do with non organic farming. The only reason why it is so expensive here to grow organic? It is because crooked politicians has made it very hard for organic farmers with these dumb regulations that it is costing the farmers a lot.

Organic farming is actually less productive.

sorry, I have been attacked many many of these online corporation's trolls all of the times, that I read everyone's post as negative. And yes, Organic farming uses less work than the others. The reason why I says the others/ It is because most of the conventional crops are sprayed with genetically modified ingredients pesticides. So basically they are in the category of GMO's. But Soros is trying to take over all of the industries. That is why the food, pharmaceuticals and chemical companies are merging together.. And all of these wars and coups, that he is behind them all. And now he is getting old. And so when Pres.Trump was elected. It had changed his due date for his farewell party. Now he has to stop Pres.Trump first, so that he can see his dream before he dies.

The abomination that leads to desolation.
giphy.gif
View attachment 251893

And yes, Organic farming uses less work than the others.

No, it requires more work.
It sounds like English is not your first language.

No it doesn't. When I was a child, we had a garden. My dad wanted to make sure that his kids doesn't grow up soft. Because he was from Oklahoma, during the Great depression. He made sure that we know about farming. He had us cleaning the chicken coop , and put the manure in a pile mixed with mud. We had to keep the pile moist so the worms will not die. Worms help make compost. When we go fishing. We search for worms in the pile. in the late winter. We tilled the ground with shovels and added the manure in the garden. And after planting. All we have to do is watered the garden. At times, we will walk through it a pull out the weeds. And when fall has came. We just turn up the ground and cut up the plants, to buried them into the ground. To let it build up into a mulch for the next planting season. No chemicals was used. But just have to know when to plant certain plants. And for the grape vineyard. During the fall. We leave the leaves around the vines and tree over the winter. The leaves nurtures the trees and vines during the winter. And in the late winter. We rake up the leaves, which underneath was filled with slimy leaves, snails and bugs. And then we put the leaves in the pile. No chemicals at all. And we always had a healthy harvest.

Having more production improves the economy.

Doing more work and getting less crops means you're less productive.

And now Russia has a shortage in farmers

And less food.
Organic farming is actually less productive. The reason why, is that they doesn't have to buy tons of pesticides and someone with the equipment like a plane that drink lots of fuel, to spray the crops. Then you have to pay someone to test the crops toxicity. And the herbicides and pesticides are killing the small microbes in the ground that help the plants to grow. And so now most farms have to pay more and fertilized their lands. The list goes on and on on what you have to do with non organic farming. The only reason why it is so expensive here to grow organic? It is because crooked politicians has made it very hard for organic farmers with these dumb regulations that it is costing the farmers a lot.

sorry, I have been attacked many many of these online corporation's trolls all of the times, that I read everyone's post as negative. And yes, Organic farming uses less work than the others. The reason why I says the others/ It is because most of the conventional crops are sprayed with genetically modified ingredients pesticides. So basically they are in the category of GMO's. But Soros is trying to take over all of the industries. That is why the food, pharmaceuticals and chemical companies are merging together.. And all of these wars and coups, that he is behind them all. And now he is getting old. And so when Pres.Trump was elected. It had changed his due date for his farewell party. Now he has to stop Pres.Trump first, so that he can see his dream before he dies.

giphy.gif
View attachment 251893

No it doesn't. When I was a child, we had a garden. My dad wanted to make sure that his kids doesn't grow up soft. Because he was from Oklahoma, during the Great depression. He made sure that we know about farming. He had us cleaning the chicken coop , and put the manure in a pile mixed with mud. We had to keep the pile moist so the worms will not die. Worms help make compost. When we go fishing. We search for worms in the pile. in the late winter. We tilled the ground with shovels and added the manure in the garden. And after planting. All we have to do is watered the garden. At times, we will walk through it a pull out the weeds. And when fall has came. We just turn up the ground and cut up the plants, to buried them into the ground. To let it build up into a mulch for the next planting season. No chemicals was used. But just have to know when to plant certain plants. And for the grape vineyard. During the fall. We leave the leaves around the vines and tree over the winter. The leaves nurtures the trees and vines during the winter. And in the late winter. We rake up the leaves, which underneath was filled with slimy leaves, snails and bugs. And then we put the leaves in the pile. No chemicals at all. And we always had a healthy harvest.

Your personal anecdote simply does not make a compelling argument against mountains of empirical evidence. Like,none at all. In fact, it goes further and even discredits you, as anyone who believes their personal anecdote is compelling in the face of mountains of empirical data is on shaky intellectual ground from the start.

Because their economy is growing very fast ever since they went Organic.
By what measure? Russia's growth topped out last year at under 2%, and that was the best it had done in years. Are you just making stuff up?

Russia to harvest record grain crop | World-grain.com | November 06, 2017 14:26

You never explained why reduced productivity helps grow GDP.
Is it a language issue, or just your economic ignorance?

By what measure? Russia's growth topped out last year at under 2%, and that was the best it had done in years. Are you just making stuff up?

Dont try to change the subject. You said something pretty dubious about the russian economy, and now you have to own it. Furthermore, you are tasked with arguing that the ruasians produce more grain because they went "all organic". You haven't even begun to argue that. Youre not going to do a little two step and slither out from under your own assertions.

giphy.gif
View attachment 251893

Your personal anecdote simply does not make a compelling argument against mountains of empirical evidence. Like,none at all. In fact, it goes further and even discredits you, as anyone who believes their personal anecdote is compelling in the face of mountains of empirical data is on shaky intellectual ground from the start.

What I had put down is from old traditional farming. Big Ag wants people to forget about those old ways and to depend on their products. My mom and Grandma were herbalist. They knew all about herbs. They also had their own herb gardens. Like one time, I went into a store to buy pop corn kernels. The cashier wanted to know what I was going to use them for. I told her that I was going to pop some popcorn with them. But she was wondering how is I'm able to pop them in the microwave. I told her that I don't use a microwave, but a kettle with a lid on top. And cook it on the stove. I told her the process by getting the oil real hot, and then drop the kernels into it and put the lid on top. Shake it around and lift the lid at times to let some steam out so that the pop corn comes out fluffy. She thought that it was weird to pop them on the stove. Parents are not teaching their children like the olden days.

For one thing, that Russia economy is growing very fast after they went Organic. Why don't you explain that.

But a new study conducted jointly by university researchers in Spain, Cuba, and the U.S. and published in the latest issue of BMJ says that the health of Cubans actually improved dramatically during the years of austerity. These surprising findings are based on nationwide statistics from the Cuban Ministry of Public Health, together with surveys conducted with about 6,000 participants in the city of Cienfuegos, on the southern coast of Cuba, between 1991 and 2011.
How Cubans' Health Improved When Their Economy Collapsed

And I have seen this video. She is right about the foods that we are eating, and she is a rapper. She has done a well done peer review study about food.we are eating

Reduced productivity after sickness absence due to musculoskeletal disorders and its relation to health outcomes. - PubMed - NCBI

For one thing, that Russia economy is growing very fast after they went Organic. Why don't you explain that.

But a new study conducted jointly by university researchers in Spain, Cuba, and the U.S. and published in the latest issue of BMJ says that the health of Cubans actually improved dramatically during the years of austerity. These surprising findings are based on nationwide statistics from the Cuban Ministry of Public Health, together with surveys conducted with about 6,000 participants in the city of Cienfuegos, on the southern coast of Cuba, between 1991 and 2011.

And I have seen this video. She is right about the foods that we are eating, and she is a rapper. She has done a well done peer review study about food.we are eating

Reduced productivity after sickness absence due to musculoskeletal disorders and its relation to health outcomes. - PubMed - NCBI

First have you ever heard the phrase, "Correlation is not causation"?

Second, where is the very fast growth?

upload_2019-3-24_12-20-45.png

Russia Real GDP Growth [1996 - 2019] [Data & Charts]

View attachment 251938

Look, I know all about the produce industry. Last harvest is in November in the northern part of the globe. And so production in the produce section in January is always low, except for those countries that are in warmer climates. Like in the lower part of the state of Florida and below. I have been watching the Globalist's tricks when they put out reports that the stock market is down. Making it seem as if it is unusual, that the President doesn't know what he is doing. I know what stocks are going to go up and down at certain times and seasons When they read the stock charts. I laugh at the lies on how the way they does the reporting In Russia and most of the northern countries. Are good climate for wheat, barley and canola. And apples harvesting is in the winter. And remember. Russia just went totally organic in 2016. I can betcha that it is going to rise in the late summer this year.

Why Wheat is an Important Crop Around the World

In July 2016 the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin signed a law to ban the cultivation and breeding of genetically modified plants and animals (GMO), except in cases where they will be used in testing and scientific research. In fact, this law makes Russia the world’s largest GMO-free territory and offers a great platform for the development of organic agriculture.
Moscow Bans GMO: Russia, the World’s Largest GMO-free Territory, Platform for the Development of Organic Agriculture | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

View attachment 251938

Look, I know all about the produce industry. Last harvest is in November in the northern part of the globe. And so production in the produce section in January is always low, except for those countries that are in warmer climates. Like in the lower part of the state of Florida and below. I have been watching the Globalist's tricks when they put out reports that the stock market is down. Making it seem as if it is unusual, that the President doesn't know what he is doing. I know what stocks are going to go up and down at certain times and seasons When they read the stock charts. I laugh at the lies on how the way they does the reporting In Russia and most of the northern countries. Are good climate for wheat, barley and canola. And apples harvesting is in the winter. And remember. Russia just went totally organic in 2016. I can betcha that it is going to rise in the late summer this year.

In July 2016 the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin signed a law to ban the cultivation and breeding of genetically modified plants and animals (GMO), except in cases where they will be used in testing and scientific research. In fact, this law makes Russia the world’s largest GMO-free territory and offers a great platform for the development of organic agriculture.
Moscow Bans GMO: Russia, the World’s Largest GMO-free Territory, Platform for the Development of Organic Agriculture | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Look, I know all about the produce industry.

Great!
So if you need twice the man-hours to produce 90% of the product, does that mean your farm is
more productive or less productive?

I have been watching the Globalist's tricks when they put out reports that the stock market is down.

Put out reports? You mean they "say the market is down when it is actually down".
Is that wrong?

Russia just went totally organic in 2016.

I don't believe you. Not even a little bit.

View attachment 251938

Great!
So if you need twice the man-hours to produce 90% of the product, does that mean your farm is

I have been watching the Globalist's tricks when they put out reports that the stock market is down.

Put out reports? You mean they "say the market is down when it is actually down".
Is that wrong?

You only weed the crops once a week. Which farmers can do it themselves or hire contractors to come out once or week or twice a month to weed. But do you know how much the chemical cost and the equipment, including maintenance, in order to spray the crops. And making sure to put out clearly seen signs warning trespassers to not eat from or come near the farm grounds. Because of toxic hazardous chemicals are on the crops.

When the market is down. They over exaggerated as if this is very unusual. And so the public looks at the chart and say, "oh no, It is truly going!" And I'm going to let you know that the stock market always goes down sometimes in January and in the middle of February. After the Super bowl. That is why they has been creating lots of holidays and festivals. To bring up the stock market. That is why they moved the Super bowl in February. Because February is when the stocks stays down until April

And I know that you don't want to believe me. It is because I'm right, there are some that are here that are being paid to discredit what someone had posted

View attachment 251938

Great!

Is that wrong?

You only weed the crops once a week. Which farmers can do it themselves or hire contractors to come out once or week or twice a month to weed. But do you know how much the chemical cost and the equipment, including maintenance, in order to spray the crops. And making sure to put out clearly seen signs warning trespassers to not eat from or come near the farm grounds. Because of toxic hazardous chemicals are on the crops.

When the market is down. They over exaggerated as if this is very unusual. And so the public looks at the chart and say, "oh no, It is truly going!" And I'm going to let you know that the stock market always goes down sometimes in January and in the middle of February. After the Super bowl. That is why they has been creating lots of holidays and festivals. To bring up the stock market. That is why they moved the Super bowl in February. Because February is when the stocks stays down until April

And I know that you don't want to believe me. It is because I'm right, there are some that are here that are being paid to discredit what someone had posted

You only weed the crops once a week. Which farmers can do it themselves or hire contractors to come out once or week or twice a month to weed.

I knew it was less productive, thanks for posting some specific instances of that lower productivity.

But do you know how much the chemical cost and the equipment, including maintenance, in order to spray the crops.

Less than the cost of doing it by hand.

When the market is down. They over exaggerated as if this is very unusual. And so the public looks at the chart and say, "oh no, It is truly going!" And I'm going to let you know that the stock market always goes down sometimes in January and in the middle of February.

People who are ignorant of the fluctuations of the market shouldn't trade very often.

And I know that you don't want to believe me.

Why? Just because you made two unsubstantiated claims about Russia?

Forum List

Back