Compulsive Liar Dan Goldman Says The Border Is Secure

This guy clearly is lying. Look at the deer in the headlights look in his eyes as he claims that the Biden Administration is doing everything they can to fix the problems that they themselves caused the day they took office.

If secure means it's location is secured to the ground and not moving, it is indeed secure, and the border is not moving. The problem is illegal aliens crossing at will as ignoring the existence of us having a border.

If secure means it's location is secured to the ground and not moving, it is indeed secure, and the border is not moving. The problem is illegal aliens crossing at will as ignoring the existence of us having a border.
That is absolutely the fucking weakest spin I've ever heard on anything.

Even Mika would be embarrassed to utter such insipid pap.

They invited this catastrophic third-world flood, and to now try and paint the GOP as being the ones to blame for hindering efforts to stop the flow, is just a flat out lie!

That is absolutely the fucking weakest spin I've ever heard on anything.

Even Mika would be embarrassed to utter such insipid pap.
So, you don't think the problem is illegal aliens crossing the border at will? You really should read and listen to news more. That border is just as fkd up a situation, as I have complained about on here, so many times. If you think that is spin, buy you some land on the border, build a house and move your family into it, and good luck to you.

He's one of the left's most effective spinners of propaganda and it's not just on domestic issues. To be successful it seems that a propagandist for the left, needs to have a manly and macho appearance to be accepted by the right or extreme right.

They always identify well with the 'John Wayne' like appearance. It's almost like it's an unnatural attraction to tough looking men?

At the least they don't want women interferingi in their politics. Our Rod demonstrates that very effectively.

This guy clearly is lying. Look at the deer in the headlights look in his eyes as he claims that the Biden Administration is doing everything they can to fix the problems that they themselves caused the day they took office.

The sad thing is there are still Democrat supporters who believe the insanity of a "Secure" border. But there are some who still push the Russian Collusion fantasy and think China is not a threat to the world.

The sad thing is there are still Democrat supporters who believe the insanity of a "Secure" border. But there are some who still push the Russian Collusion fantasy and think China is not a threat to the world.
'Secure' isn't the same to D's as it is to R's. It doesn't mean the same thing. Demos are of the opinion that it's secure as it should be.

America can use the cheap labour and even the R's used to believe that before Trump skewed the situation into dogma politics.

'Secure' isn't the same to D's as it is to R's. It doesn't mean the same thing. Demos are of the opinion that it's secure as it should be.

America can use the cheap labour and even the R's used to believe that before Trump skewed the situation into dogma politics.
If 10,000 illegal immigrants were pouring into Canada every day, overwhelming your resources, killing your people would you have the same smug opinion? No you wouldn't. Like most "Liberals", you need the problem to show up in your backyard for you to acknowledge it.

If 10,000 illegal immigrants were pouring into Canada every day, overwhelming your resources, killing your people would you have the same smug opinion? No you wouldn't. Like most "Liberals", you need the problem to show up in your backyard for you to acknowledge it.
It's not a question of my o[inion for the situation in Canada. It's what IS in America.

I'll discuss your issue on Canada, but not here. But why bother detracting from what IS in America.

Americans are ready to blow the other side's brains out. You consider the other side to be vermin.

It's not a question of my o[inion for the situation in Canada. It's what IS in America.

I'll discuss your issue on Canada, but not here. But why bother detracting from what IS in America.

Americans are ready to blow the other side's brains out. You consider the other side to be vermin.
I never detract from the issue of our border disaster. I have lived near it for over 40 years and have posted on the growing problem constantly because it is our number one national security issue. Foreigners like you infuriate me with your smug, mindless comments and I will call you out every time. Count on it.

I never detract from the issue of our border disaster. I have lived near it for over 40 years and have posted on the growing problem constantly because it is our number one national security issue. Foreigners like you infuriate me with your smug, mindless comments and I will call you out every time. Count on it.
Sure, turn the conversation to Canada if that's your way of escaping.

Sure, turn the conversation to Canada if that's your way of escaping.
Allow me to remind you of YOUR WORDS that you posted to detract from the US border disaster:

What you "know" about our border problems would fit inside of a bottle cap.

Forum List

Back