Compounding the problem

Papers: Wife says 'balloon boy' was hoax - CNN.com

oops.

I wonder when RGS will admit he was wrong?

You are a clueless moron, I am not wrong since it was my OPINION, dumb ass. As to the article you just linked use that stellar intelligence you have and find the thread where I addressed it, if you are not to busy lying in other threads as well.

your opinion was wrong. not surprising.

Not proven yet, but then isn't it amazing you would string people up to the nearest tree when you think they are guilty.

You are a clueless moron, I am not wrong since it was my OPINION, dumb ass. As to the article you just linked use that stellar intelligence you have and find the thread where I addressed it, if you are not to busy lying in other threads as well.

Not proven yet, but then isn't it amazing you would string people up to the nearest tree when you think they are guilty.

I have not advocated stringing anyone up. did you read the link, by the way?

your opinion is wrong.... the wife sez so.

Actually what the story says is the Sheriff claims the wife said so. But then you are not to quick on the facts thing are you?

Actually what the story says is the Sheriff claims the wife said so. But then you are not to quick on the facts thing are you?

so the sheriff is lying?

got it.

so the sheriff is lying?

got it.

So you deny that law enforcement ever lies? That everything they say all the time is always totally the truth? Further courts have ruled the cops can in fact LIE to try and get confessions. And one of the tactics is to claim to one of 2 parties that the other has confessed.

The article does not cite the wife. It cites the Sheriff claiming the wife confessed, further it has the Family Lawyer not conceding anything.

so the sheriff is lying?

got it.

So you deny that law enforcement ever lies? That everything they say all the time is always totally the truth? Further courts have ruled the cops can in fact LIE to try and get confessions. And one of the tactics is to claim to one of 2 parties that the other has confessed.

The article does not cite the wife. It cites the Sheriff claiming the wife confessed, further it has the Family Lawyer not conceding anything.

I deny nothing of the kind... and the article does NOT cite the sheriff claiming anything....

it says:

"The wife of a Colorado father at the center of the "balloon boy" saga told authorities that the giant helium balloon was specifically created for a hoax to draw media attention, according to court documents released Friday.

Mayumi Heene told Larimer County investigators that she and her husband, Richard Heene, knew that their 6-year-old son, Falcon, was hiding at their Fort Collins home the entire time, even as police and military scrambled to search for the boy, according to the documents."

so the sheriff is lying?

got it.

I deny nothing of the kind... and the article does NOT cite the sheriff claiming anything....

it says:

"The wife of a Colorado father at the center of the "balloon boy" saga told authorities that the giant helium balloon was specifically created for a hoax to draw media attention, according to court documents released Friday.

Mayumi Heene told Larimer County investigators that she and her husband, Richard Heene, knew that their 6-year-old son, Falcon, was hiding at their Fort Collins home the entire time, even as police and military scrambled to search for the boy, according to the documents."

Yup, semantics. The article does not provide one shred of evidence she confessed to anything, just a claim by the cops. And we all know how truthful they are all the time.

Wait a minute...

This thread started out under the premise by a poster that - simply put - that since the Sheriff said that he didn't think it was a hoax, then it wasn't.

Now according to the same poster the Sheriff may be a liar, since the Sheriff has now said that it is a hoax?

Convenient rules of evidence going on in this thread...:doubt::doubt:

Wait a minute...

This thread started out under the premise by a poster that - simply put - that since the Sheriff said that he didn't think it was a hoax, then it wasn't.

Now according to the same poster the Sheriff may be a liar, since the Sheriff has now said that it is a hoax?

Convenient rules of evidence going on in this thread...:doubt::doubt:

Nope this thread has evolved because dumb asses claim I said it was not a hoax, when all I said was that the Sheriff claimed it was not a hoax but wanted to throw the book at them. They keep demanding I apologize for something I supposedly said they disagree with.

Until the wife actually confesses I have no reason to assume the Sheriff is on the up and up, when he has obviously been lying from the get go. The Family Lawyer has not conceded and the Husband has not confessed. All we have is the Sheriff claiming that she confessed. A sheriff that also insisted for 2 days it was not a hoax with detailed reasons on why he believed that.

Sure.

Armchair police officers are so much more trustworthy, reliable, and have access to much more information that pertains to the case than those in the field do.

You're right.

it says:

Yup, semantics. The article does not provide one shred of evidence she confessed to anything, just a claim by the cops. And we all know how truthful they are all the time.

After talking only a few hours with sheriff's deputies who had separated her from her husband, Mayumi Heene reportedly confessed that the couple staged "balloon boy's" disappearance from their Fort Collins home.

That confession, outlined in a court filing released Friday afternoon, appears to be the key piece of evidence that investigators relied on in pressing their case against Mayumi and Richard Heene, who drew national attention Oct. 15 after reporting their son, Falcon, 6, had floated away in a UFO-shaped helium balloon.

http://www.mynocodata.com/special_reports/heene2009.pdf

Page 3, #12.

Forum List

Back