Dead Man Mistaken for Halloween Decor

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
OMG!! This is horrible and sad but.... it's also just too funny.

Dead Man Mostafa Mahmoud Zayed Mistaken as Halloween Display

LOS ANGELES (Oct. 17) -- Residents of a Southern California apartment complex say they saw a lifeless body slumped on a neighbor's patio, but didn't call police because they thought it was part of a Halloween display.
Mostafa Mahmoud Zayed had apparently been dead since Monday.
Cameraman Austin Raishbrook, owner of RMG News, told the Los Angeles Times he was at the scene in Marina del Rey Thursday when authorities arrived. The 75-year-old Zayed was slumped over a chair on the third-floor balcony of his apartment with a single gunshot wound to the eye.
A Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigator says the case is an "apparent suicide."
Raishbrook says neighbors told him they noticed the body Monday "but didn't bother calling authorities because it looked like a Halloween dummy."

LOS ANGELES (Oct. 17) -- Residents of a Southern California apartment complex say they saw a lifeless body slumped on a neighbor's patio, but didn't call police because they thought it was part of a Halloween display.
Cameraman Austin Raishbrook, owner of RMG News, told the Los Angeles Times he was at the scene in Marina del Rey Thursday when authorities arrived. The 75-year-old Zayed was slumped over a chair on the third-floor balcony of his apartment with a single gunshot wound to the eye.
A Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigator says the case is an "apparent suicide."
Raishbrook says neighbors told him they noticed the body Monday "but didn't bother calling authorities because it looked like a Halloween dummy."

Never look like a dummy if you want to commit suicide. :lol:

Before I clicked on this link I decided that I would ask if I was a bad person for busting out laughing and then catching my self and trying to stop when I read the subject title. Guess I'm not the only one who found this funny and then found out I was a horrible person.

Are they going to leave him up till the 31st??

Forum List

Back