Completely disgraceful

Dont even have to watch to link to know the story.
Same ole same ole.

I guess the black president self esteem plan isn't working.

This is a horrible story and I hope all of those offenders are tried as adults. Sadly stories like this don't come as a shock in those kinds of areas. I'm sure people are asking why and how anyone could do such a thing but the answer is alarmingly obvious.

At 13 this poor kid already has goals for a better life. He wants to serve his country as a Marine and then become an architect. In his interview he sounded very well spoken and surprisingly resilient provided what has happened. I am sure he has strong academic interests which likely yield excellence within the classroom. Because he isn't perpetuating a destructive cycle like these other guys he becomes a target. My only hope is that this young man continues perusing his goals and succeeds in making a better life for himself. Hopefully the school, community leaders, and the justice system make examples of these bullies.

This would be a great time for someone like Al Sharpton or a group like the NAACP to step in and denounce the behavior of the "bullies" and support the goals and dreams of the young man. They could offer to help him get any academic support he needs that is not already available or help finance his dream of becoming an architect. However, you will not see them step in to help because it is a black-on-black crime. This doesn't fit their agenda that blacks want to excel and make better lives for themselves but it is white people holding them back. They are so willing to intervene in instances like the Duke lacrosse allegations because it is a chance to show blacks as "victims" and whites as their oppressor. We all know how that turned out.

Lets keep track and see if the beloved Al Sharpton or the NAACP do anything to actually "advance" this young man. Because after all that is the mission of the NAACP. Right?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoPyP3ZwBWI&feature=related[/ame]

I guess the black president self esteem plan isn't working.
The News people blurred everyones faces, were they Black? I couldn't tell. :lol:

I read the story before I watched the video and figgered because the race of the kids wasn't mentioned I just knew it was blacks or hispanics that probably did it. That's how the News Teams roll don't cha know?

I'm only surprised the victim was black.

Don't blame what happened on our President. This has been going on LONG BEFORE he took office. I was bullied in school and I just turned 55 so I know what it's like. This is a serious problem and the school system needs to crack down harder than they have. When I was in school, my parents went to the Principal and all he did was change a few of my classes. I was still in class with the group who was bullying me. And the reason they did is because I was an AA who was very light skinned, had green eyes with long light brown hair, wore glasses and was smart. They didn't use the term back then but I guess I was a NERD!! It's a shame that when an AA student wants to learn they have to be subjected to tyranny from other students of their own race. The same happens with students in the White race also.:confused:

Last edited:
So, as long as it wasn't a White guy it was fine with you. You are one sorry person. How could you even accept that another person was beaten by anyone regardless of what it was for or who it was by. So, you don't care about any other human life unless they look just like you?:clap2:

Forum List

Back