Compelling evidence- Mermaid species exist?

This isn't just a show about good old boys trying to find Bigfoot. If this thing is a conspiracy it involves complicity of the Discovery Channel, Danish oil exploration technologists with doctorate degrees, a former NOAA scientist with a doctorate degree, an alleged Navy whistleblower, various alleged scientists and videos and digital technology financed by people with deep pockets. In other words it isn't just a reality show, it's an international conspiracy. So far I haven't seen any evidence of an international conspiracy.

There's no conspiracy, it's a movie. It's fiction. Nobody in the show is real, they are all professional actors. Nobody named as a "Dr." has any doctorate level degree.

If PHD scientists are willing to go on record to support a complete international conspiracy based on fabricated "evidence" how can we accept the alleged science of Man-Made Global Warming? Isn't it the same conspiracy?

Name them. Who are the scientists willing to go on record here?

Hmm OK So that was a fake.

How's this

baalbek_9.jpg

Baalbek, Lebannon. After conquering Egypt, Augustus ordered the construction of a number of temples in this obscure city. You can see the Roman structure were built on top of a foundation far, far older than Rome. Look at the Roman stones, hardly weathered; look at the megalithic stone they sit on. The locals say they were built in the time of Adam and Eve

If PHD scientists are willing to go on record to support a complete international conspiracy based on fabricated "evidence" how can we accept the alleged science of Man-Made Global Warming? Isn't it the same conspiracy?

Umm I thought the Discovery Channel identified ...several times...a PHD former employee of NOAA and a Danish PHD who piloted an oil exploration submersable. Isn't it a crime to knowingly fabricate testimony from an unidentified former Navy employee whistleblower regarding an alleged conspiracy? As I said it isn't just a reality scam about Bigfoot. This is an international issue about oil exploration and US sonar technology.

I always wondered about the Mermaid's pooter. Is it surrounded by scales?
I mean, that could seriously hurt.

And they obviously can't smoke after sex.

Other pertinent questions: Do they practice abortion? Does their roe wade in the waters?

Umm I thought the Discovery Channel identified ...several times...a PHD former employee of NOAA and a Danish PHD who piloted an oil exploration submersable. Isn't it a crime to knowingly fabricate testimony from an unidentified former Navy employee whistleblower regarding an alleged conspiracy? As I said it isn't just a reality scam about Bigfoot. This is an international issue about oil exploration and US sonar technology.

All the named individuals on that TV show are actors.

"Dr. Paul Robertson," the "former NOAA" employee is actually an actor named Andre Weiderman.

the-government-cover-up-is-told-by-an-actor-playing-dr-paul-robertson--a-character-created-for-the-show-his-character-is-a-former-scientist-from-the-national-oceanic-and-atmospheric-administration-noaa-and-head-of-the-investigation-into-the-existence-of-mermaids.jpg

The guy identified as "Dr. Rodney Webster" is actually an actor named Jason Cope.

mqdefault.jpg

It is not a crime for an actor to play a Navy employee whistleblower. Please, this is not a debatable issue. This is a faux documentary. It is meant to be entertainment. Just like The Blair Witch project was also not a documentary.

The motive? Money? Ratings? Left wing environmentalism? A combination? Isn't it similar to the global warming propaganda we have been deluged with over the last decade or so?

The motive? Money? Ratings? Left wing environmentalism? A combination? Isn't it similar to the global warming propaganda we have been deluged with over the last decade or so?

Shows are usually made for the sake of ratings which translates into how much money the network can charge advertisers. Ratings = money. This is the motive on why Animal Planet made a FAKE documentary.
The global warming propaganda (in my opinion) is political.
The difference between the two is that global warming propaganda pretends to be authentic.
Animal Planet is not hiding the fact that the FAKE, PRETEND, MADE-UP, PSUEDO- "documentary" is pure FICTION.

Last edited:
Mermaids do exist

This is the Fiji Mermaid long displayed in the Barnum American Museum

feejee-mermaid.jpg

Do you accept Phd's assertions about evolution and climate change?

Last edited:
Mermaids exist. I've seen them myself, while on a Carribean cruise after a couple of those drinks with umbrellas on them. What I have not been able to figure out is where they get their bras. I think that they order them on line from Old Navy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvme4N_Qhg]Mermaid Melissa Dawn Modeling Underwater Promotional Stunt Movie Demo Reel - YouTube[/ame]

What's the plan? I'm confused about overwhelming evidence offered by seemingly credible scientific affiliated agencies as opposed to cynical stuff offered by people who disagree with the premise. Does it sound familiar to certain scientific data offered about global warming?

What's the plan? I'm confused about overwhelming evidence offered by seemingly credible scientific affiliated agencies as opposed to cynical stuff offered by people who disagree with the premise. Does it sound familiar to certain scientific data offered about global warming?

I had sex with a mermaid today. Look here's my proof:

^I smashed that

Oldschool,

Damn your eyes! That's MY mermaid! I knew she was two timing me! I just didn't know if it was a squid of a human! You can tell her for me that she is NOT getting any more gift boxes of herring entrals from me!

Forum List

Back