Compassionate and Caring Liberals Celebrate Breitbart's death

we aren't talking about obama dude...take a moment...:rolleyes:

Again, neither Obama, or Bush could be described in this manner.

You may disagree with Obama's politics, and I may disagree with Bush's, but I consider both to be trying to do right by their country.

Even if they are mistaken about the methods one should use to do so.

Ron Paul, for example, is someone I would mourn, as one of the most honest men in politics.

Breitbart, on the other hand, was a completely different animal.

who was talking politics?...Breibart wasn't in politics.

Obama is just as divisive if you consider briebart divisive.Breitbart knew the media would never ever take up half of what he did, on the other hand obama counts on their protection and willful ignorance, which, they dutifully provide.

Method? I see little to NO difference between the 2, at all.

Looks like Breitbart ruined Anthony Weiner's life again....
Andrew Breitbart, the conservative firebrand and new media pioneer who died suddenly at just 43, had told friends he was poised to take his jihad against the Left deeper into the mainstream media with a regular show on CNN.

Last weekend, Breitbart told friends he was in early talks with CNN about a Crossfire-style show in which he would argue from the Right alongside former US House representative Anthony Weiner taking him on from the Left.

Such a show could have been a blockbuster

Read more: Andrew Breitbart was 'in talks with CNN' over new show with Anthony Weiner | Mail Online

Wow, that would have been a great show.

:lol:we need a sarcasm smiley....

Looks like Breitbart ruined Anthony Weiner's life again....
Andrew Breitbart, the conservative firebrand and new media pioneer who died suddenly at just 43, had told friends he was poised to take his jihad against the Left deeper into the mainstream media with a regular show on CNN.

Last weekend, Breitbart told friends he was in early talks with CNN about a Crossfire-style show in which he would argue from the Right alongside former US House representative Anthony Weiner taking him on from the Left.

Such a show could have been a blockbuster

Read more: Andrew Breitbart was 'in talks with CNN' over new show with Anthony Weiner | Mail Online

Wow, that would have been a great show.

I agree! Two passionate advocates that disagree on most issues going at it? I'd love to see that show. Then again, I love vigorous, rancorous, contentious debate. I have had my mind changed on quite a few issues over the years because of it....

Obama is just as divisive if you consider briebart divisive.Breitbart knew the media would never ever take up half of what he did, on the other hand obama counts on their protection and willful ignorance, which, they dutifully provide.

You mentioned Obama, therefore you were talking politics. And yes, Breitbart was certainly in politics, he just wasn't running for any office.

Comparing Obama to Breitbart is simply ludicrous and is much as a disservice to the President as it would be to compare Bush to Breitbart.

Both Bush and Obama are and were attempting to help their country move in the direction they believed to be the correct one.

The only thing Breitbart has done his entire life, is to attempt to destroy the livelihoods and lives of people he doesn't like. Through any means possible short of violence. That we know of anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1, A *GREAT* man has died, he will be missed by his family and friends, the man was a genius, we lost one of the good ones, and its so sad, he was young too, making it harder to understand, rest in peace now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There was a poster just yesterday who wished Rush Limbaugh had a heart attack. Left wing hatred is creepy and dangerous. Left wingers openly said they wished Justice Clarence Thomas would die of a heart attack. There was a Brit made movie depicting former president George Bush's assassination circulating in American theaters while he was in office.
hey i work with a pretty Right wing guy who wishes someone would shoot the pres,and a few other Liberals whenever they come on the news in the break room's TV.....goes both ways....

Those comments tell more about the people making them than the dead guy they're shitting on.

Yep.

Normally when someone dies, people reminisce, say nice things and a tribute or two is held. The problem with dealing with someone like Andrew Breitbart and his death is that it's hard not to remember how he handled the passing of former senator Ted Kennedy.

When Ted Kennedy passed away on August 5, 2009, Americans across the country mourned. Though Kennedy had been involved with controversy of his own in the past, Kennedy was given a second chance and made the best of it.

Breitbart took to his twitter account to spew disgusting thoughts about the former senator. Breitbart called Kennedy a "villiain," a "prick," "a big ass mothe*******," and a "duplicitous bastard." Breitbart even called Kennedy a "special pile of human excrement."

Andrew Breitbart's ironic end: The disrespect of Ted Kennedy - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com

Payback is a bitch.

Well, that's different. Somehow.

You mentioned Obama, therefore you were talking politics. And yes, Breitbart was certainly in politics, he just wasn't running for any office.

Comparing Obama to Breitbart is simply ludicrous and is much as a disservice to the President as it would be to compare Bush to Breitbart.

Both Bush and Obama are and were attempting to help their country move in the direction they believed to be the correct one.

The only thing Breitbart has done his entire life, is to attempt to destroy the livelihoods and lives of people he doesn't like. Through any means possible short of violence. That we know of anyway.
He did these things for $$$$. And earned a lot off of HATE.

There was a poster just yesterday who wished Rush Limbaugh had a heart attack. Left wing hatred is creepy and dangerous. Left wingers openly said they wished Justice Clarence Thomas would die of a heart attack. There was a Brit made movie depicting former president George Bush's assassination circulating in American theaters while he was in office.
hey i work with a pretty Right wing guy who wishes someone would shoot the pres,and a few other Liberals whenever they come on the news in the break room's TV.....goes both ways....

Like your avi, Harry!!! People who voice their wish for a dead president are sick. I would never want to see ANY president of ours assassinated. I think the majority of Americans agree. I hope so.

Like your avi, Harry!!! People who voice their wish for a dead president are sick. I would never want to see ANY president of ours assassinated. I think the majority of Americans agree. I hope so.
I do agree that wishing death on ANY US President is beyond wrong.

Those comments tell more about the people making them than the dead guy they're shitting on.

Yep.

Normally when someone dies, people reminisce, say nice things and a tribute or two is held. The problem with dealing with someone like Andrew Breitbart and his death is that it's hard not to remember how he handled the passing of former senator Ted Kennedy.

When Ted Kennedy passed away on August 5, 2009, Americans across the country mourned. Though Kennedy had been involved with controversy of his own in the past, Kennedy was given a second chance and made the best of it.

Breitbart took to his twitter account to spew disgusting thoughts about the former senator. Breitbart called Kennedy a "villiain," a "prick," "a big ass mothe*******," and a "duplicitous bastard." Breitbart even called Kennedy a "special pile of human excrement."

Andrew Breitbart's ironic end: The disrespect of Ted Kennedy - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com

Payback is a bitch.

You need serious help...

I do agree that wishing death on ANY US President is beyond wrong.

I was 14 years old when President Kennedy was assassinated. Everybody was so sad!!! It was terrible. I pray we never go through that again. It was like the country just stopped. Really creepy.

It makes no difference how wrong or right a person was. Just as much as how right or wrong any person on this board is. The man had a family with good points as well as not so good and will be missed as well as anyone else in their passing. It's best to be kind at times like this.

Let's take politics out and remember we all have our frailities.

I hope it was painful.

Liberals celebrating the death of Andrew Breitbart is the same type of anti -American action that was displyed in the middle east on the day the twin towers came down in New York. Many people in the middle east (Muslims) went out into the streets celebrating the towers coming down.They celebrated the deaths of the over 3000 that died that day. They fired guns into the shy--they burned the US flag.There is no diffrence now with those who celebrate Breitbart's death than those who celebrated the twin towers coming down.

Forum List

Back