Compassionate and Caring Liberals Celebrate Breitbart's death

For the record, I'm not angry about any of this stuff, but there are other things that I am pissed off about. As as for AB's treatment of Senator Kennedy after his death, well, I did not and do not read anything at all from AB. Don't like his methods which happen to be used here all the time.

I don't know what he said about Senator Kennedy, so you might have to fill me in.

Immie

That's all I'm saying.

Frankly I don't care about Breitbart's politics.

There are a whole lot of people I like on the right.

It was his methods I have an issue with.

This is what he said about Kennedy:

Andrew Breitbart, a Washington Times columnist who oversees Breitbart.com and BigHollywood.com, tapped into the anti-Kennedy vein in the hours after the senator’s death was announced, posting a series of Twitter messages in which he called Kennedy a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified,” Breitbart wrote. “Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."

Source: Not all Kennedy critics hold fire - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

I'd say that was pretty damn bad.

Hey, are you and ClosedCaption one in the same? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't like AB's style. I got to the point when a link would lead me to something he did, I would simply stop reading and close the tab ASAP. I may have conservative blood in me, but, because of that blood, I despise dishonest tactics especially dishonest tactics from conservatives. I also never read an article from AB that didn't turn out to be filled with half truths and lies.

Nothing worse than defending an article and then to have to eat crow because when you actually do the research you find out that you were more than likely fed five pounds of cow manure.

RIP AB
Immie

Last edited:
Some people have too much time on their hands.

Oh I think that's just terrible to say such bad things about this person.
It wasn't that long ago that he apparently had some kind of "heart" problem
but when checked out by a doctor, the doctor couldn't find anything.

Like that time you had your skull x-rayed fearful of a cancerous brain tumor and the x-ray technologist couldn't find a single thing in your x-ray?

Like that, rderp?

Ok so te right is mad a random people who tweet bad thugs about Andrew but they have nothing to say about how Andrew shitted on Kennedy hours after his death? Andrew had a huge platform these tweeters (one named dufus) has a twitter account.

I can see how those are the same.

For the record, I'm not angry about any of this stuff, but there are other things that I am pissed off about. As as for AB's treatment of Senator Kennedy after his death, well, I did not and do not read anything at all from AB. Don't like his methods which happen to be used here all the time.

I don't know what he said about Senator Kennedy, so you might have to fill me in.

Immie

According to Soros' Group 'Media Matters'? It was HORRIBLE If they are to be belived...:eek::eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't expect anything less from Media Matters. The question would be in what context they use the word "horrible".

Immie

Isn't it a horrible thing when you can't force people to all like someone and be sad and remorseful (at least publically) when that person dies?

As I recall you were one of the people bemoaning how some on here reacted to several prominent Liberals deaths in the last 2 years. Guess THAT was different, right?

Isn't it a horrible thing when you can't force people to all like someone and be sad and remorseful (at least publically) when that person dies?

As I recall you were one of the people bemoaning how some on here reacted to several prominent Liberals deaths in the last 2 years. Guess THAT was different, right?

But it WAS different because ...

well, because it was.

Like that time you had your skull x-rayed fearful of a cancerous brain tumor and the x-ray technologist couldn't find a single thing in your x-ray?

Like that, rderp?

Hey, I'm taking the high road.
My parents told me to only
speak "good" of the dead. Good
thing I'm not interested in commenting.
Leave me out of it.

Like that, rderp?

Leave me out of it.

You libs are such drama queens and phonies. You are sanctimonious when it's your time to chastise all with whom you disagree.

But, you prove to be endlessly hypocritical when you can take a cheap shot.

rderp, your fail is endless.

Hey, are you and ClosedCaption one in the same? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't like AB's style. I got to the point when a link would lead me to something he did, I would simply stop reading and close the tab ASAP. I may have conservative blood in me, but, because of that blood, I despise dishonest tactics especially dishonest tactics from conservatives. I also never read an article from AB that didn't turn out to be filled with half truths and lies.

Nothing worse than defending an article and then to have to eat crow because when you actually do the research you find out that you were more than likely fed five pounds of cow manure.

RIP AB
Immie

Nah, I've never actually used a second handle. I just don't see the point.

I know some people do, and that's cool, but it's not my style.

Wait, I take that back, I think I did once, to facilitate a joke on another poster, but that was for a very short period (like an hour), and I got rid of it right away.

Last edited:

Give me an example of a Liberal who died that literally made a career out of trying to ruin people's lives, and I will talk just as badly about them. There's plenty of them out there, and I know it as well as anyone.

When Keith Olbermann kicks the bucket, for example, I will tell it like it is then too. Man's a bottom feeder.

What kind of sick freaks tweet celebrating the death of any individual? Seriously.... it seems like very disturbed minds to me.

I can't get over the fact that there's scum on the earth willing to kill other human beings over a freaking book.

Like that, rderp?

Leave me out of it.

You libs are such drama queens and phonies. You are sanctimonious when it's your time to chastise all with whom you disagree.

Hey, my feelings for him were as honest as he was.

Leave me out of it.

Then YOU must have wanted to join his family. Good form deany.
icon14.gif

Leave me out of it.

Liar.

Breitbart may not have always been 100% accurate. And that's a failing, no doubt. But he was often RIGHT on target with the facts. Truth.

Truth.

There's a concept you will never fathom.

(Also, you plodding but transparent hack whore, when you suggest that he was a liar, you are speaking ill of the dead -- which you previously claimed you don't do. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar: You liar. Dayum. You suck on multiple levels, you scumbag.)

we aren't talking about obama dude...take a moment...:rolleyes:

Again, neither Obama, or Bush could be described in this manner.

You may disagree with Obama's politics, and I may disagree with Bush's, but I consider both to be trying to do right by their country.

Even if they are mistaken about the methods one should use to do so.

Ron Paul, for example, is someone I would mourn, as one of the most honest men in politics.

Breitbart, on the other hand, was a completely different animal.

Forum List

Back