comparing Bush Jr. and Adolph Hitler

Originally posted by jones
We can't go policing the world! To systematically destroy each regime through military confrontation would require the deaths of BILLIONS of people. AND could possibly erupt an atomic war that has never been seen before.
Hell its probly already started, Bu$h team are already developing a new mini-nuke, three would be the equivalant to nagasaki. no matter if its above or below. Its still kills, and continues killing after releasing tons of radiation into the atmosphere.

If we do nothing, those BILLIONS will die at the hand of totalitarian regimes - and the MILLIONS who live in the U.S. will be the targets of the terrorist networks supported by those regimes.

I really recommend you read Death by Government. If you want to put your energy into saving people's lives, there are better targets than the U.S.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

Originally posted by jimnyc
So you're saying he admitted it was someone from the white house, but he doesn't know who. Sources?

And I'm still waiting for the names of the convicted criminals.

Yes. The quotes right there. You can probly find a better link but the quotes still the same. We know it came from the white house and theres great evil inside the whitehouse. muha.

They are ALL criminals and WE dont care if they were convicted.
All these filthy filthy lying maggots are a disgrace to america in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. There is NOTHING they have done thats NOT a corporate gift package.

You know Jones, I admire your tenacity - but you are sorely misguided.

Originally posted by Moi
And my grandparents ran a speak easy. I suppose because of that I should be in jail now! Who the hell cares what his grandfather did or didn't do. What utter nonsense.

So what? At one point I believe we had farmers running the country...or lawyers...what does someone's prior career have to do with anything????? That's just ridiculous, we're not the soviet union. People in this country are allowed to change careers you know.

Oh? What big business was that? Great Britain? This is absurd. You are just rambling.

They've never acknowledged the connection.
East india company.

Who are the criminals specifically? You are losing credibility very quickly here. You made some serious allegations, the least you could do is back them up. Can you do that?

All these filthy filthy lying maggots are a disgrace to america in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. There is NOTHING they have done thats NOT a corporate gift package.

Get a pair of scissors, cut the tinfoil a little bit, you apparently have it too tight around your head this evening.

Provide your sources or be dismissed as a rambling fool.

Yes. The quotes right there. You can probly find a better link but the quotes still the same. We know it came from the white house and theres great evil inside the whitehouse. muha.

That is just as ridiculous as me saying that all the people in Clinton's presidency were just sex-addicted, music loving morons. I take back the nice things I said about you...you are completely without intelligence.

Just give me an example of something thats controversial and Ill tell you WHY its a gift package. I dont have a link to the 2000-2004 term.

wooh, atleast they didnt kill 10s of thousands of innocent people.

You came in here spouting nothing but lies. How can we expect to ever take you seriously, now that you have refused to provide sources? How about you just admit that you made that part up about convicted criminals? (Unless of course you would rather provide a source) (or just name names, since you made the accusations, surely you can name the people you are speaking of)

Ashcroft is pissing all over our constitution and your calling me a rambling fool of some sort.

:eek: :eek:

The 4th amendment no longer exists. as of the day we captured saddam. Hm wonder why they picked that day.

Jones, who the hell let you leave before you took your medication?

Originally posted by jimnyc
You came in here spouting nothing but lies. How can we expect to ever take you seriously, now that you have refused to provide sources? How about you just admit that you made that part up about convicted criminals? (Unless of course you would rather provide a source) (or just name names, since you made the accusations, surely you can name the people you are speaking of)

You can only attack my source. http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0930-02.htm

roflmao!

The Bill of Rights only applies to The People of the United States of America - not to foreign interests who support terrorist networks' Jihad agains our country.

Terrorism is not a crime. It is an act of war.

Jones, you have a choice, backup your comments or admit you didn't know what you were talking about. You will regain credibility and I will personally apologize for dismissing you in such a manner, if you provide sources. If your next post is another spin or dodging of the question, you may just as well admit you are clueless and a liar.

Allegations are swirling that Karl Rove, senior political adviser to President George W. Bush, may have committed a felony by blowing the cover of a CIA operative.

"May have". Yep, sounds like a conviction to me. :rolleyes:

"I have reason to believe that it was the political office that at a minimum confirmed it and the political office was Karl Rove. It was a reporter who told me it was Karl Rove and that's as far as I want to go right now.

Jones, your source isn't quite as vague as you are, but it would be more credible if Wilson had named the reporter.

They've never acknowledged the connection.
East india company.
Number one: nobody's decendants owe any explanation, nor even acknowledgement, of their ancestor's activities. Especially those that happened in other countries. Any use of their ancestor's actions to try and shame someone today is just childish, rude and completely inconsequential.

Number Two: Although the East India Company was, perhaps, a thorn in the sides of the founding fathers, it was because of the power given to it under authority of the crown. They did not fight the revolution against EIC- they fought it against the total usurpation of people's rights by the crown and the crown's claim that authority came directly from God. Had the crown not trampled on the rights of it citizens by refusing to recognize the theretofore authority of the colonies administrators, thus antagonizing its colonial dealings from here in america, the founding fathers would not have laid claim that EIC was unfairly burdening them. They were angry at their loss in determining the rule of the land (which, in turn, caused the tax consequences in the first place).

You should perhaps brush up on your US history...

Originally posted by wonderwench
roflmao!

The Bill of Rights only applies to The People of the United States of America - not to foreign interests who support terrorist networks' Jihad agains our country.

Terrorism is not a crime. It is an act of war.

Human rights apply to all humans.

Forum List

Back