Communists compel Thought Control over Children in their home

That sucks my kid has the same guns and BB/pellet rifles...some people seem to be overreaching on the subject...

I leave my weapon home most of the time, though I do have a stun gun and a pressurized small bottle of petroleum based spray. Somebody losing his eyes for attacking me is getting off easy.

This was unconstitutional in three ways, they violated the First amendment, and the fourth amendment and through that action violated the second amendment, if that doesn't make sense then think of it this way, they made it look like it as a crime to own a gun, which will never be the case for any law abiding US citizen

I think they have a good case to sue the school district.

They shouldn't just sue them for money, in fact I would sue and intentionally deny financial restitution. I would sue simply to put the school officials in jail for defamation and destruction of my child's life. With no money involved, the story can't be twisted.

Making the taxpayers pay for the intentional overreach of public servants is nonsense. Only JAIL TIME can bring an end to Zero Tolerance Gun Grabber policy.

Forum List

Back