Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly 4 times the number killed by the Nazis

Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly 4 times the number killed by the Nazis. I just wonder what Stalinists´ whitewashers will say about this fact ...

"The 20th century was "red" indeed — red with the blood of communism's victims. The death toll of communism, cited in "The Black Book of Communism," is simply staggering: In the USSR, nearly 20 million dead; China, 65 million; Vietnam, 1 million; Cambodia, 2 million; Eastern Europe, 1 million; Africa, 1.7 million; Afghanistan, 1.5 million; North Korea: 2 million (and counting). In all, Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly four times the number killed by the Nazis — making communism the most murderous ideology in human history. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9f28e0-c5c3-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

related EP calls to counter Russia's attempts to whitewash Soviet crimes and rewrite history - LRT
.....a lot of those deaths were WAR deaths/patriots/freedom fighters--civil war deaths/etc NOT direct murders like the nazis did
hahahahahhha --it names at least SIX countries !! do you understand your math???!!
SIX countries plus Africa and Europe yet only FOUR times more!!! .......
AND China has a lot more people !!!!!
..do you understand your math??
i see your point your dirty commie Stalinist whitewasher 100 million people killed , raped , etc is nothing big deal for you

more laughs--many laughs from you people on USMB--thank you
..your math is ridiculous

"..your math"

my ? or washingtonpost ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9f28e0-c5c3-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

for one thing, Russia and China had much more people!!hahahahhahaha

Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly 4 times the number killed by the Nazis. I just wonder what Stalinists´ whitewashers will say about this fact ...

"The 20th century was "red" indeed — red with the blood of communism's victims. The death toll of communism, cited in "The Black Book of Communism," is simply staggering: In the USSR, nearly 20 million dead; China, 65 million; Vietnam, 1 million; Cambodia, 2 million; Eastern Europe, 1 million; Africa, 1.7 million; Afghanistan, 1.5 million; North Korea: 2 million (and counting). In all, Communist regimes killed some 100 million people — roughly four times the number killed by the Nazis — making communism the most murderous ideology in human history. "

related EP calls to counter Russia's attempts to whitewash Soviet crimes and rewrite history - LRT
.....a lot of those deaths were WAR deaths/patriots/freedom fighters--civil war deaths/etc NOT direct murders like the nazis did
hahahahahhha --it names at least SIX countries !! do you understand your math???!!

I believe the OP understands what the posted in their OP...

It does not negate the reality the usual way to bring in Communism is by the end of a gun and genocide...

How many have died under the Communist Regime of North Korea from Starvation to execution?

How many Ukrainians died from Stalin starvation of them?

Communism never make anyone equal and if anyone believe it does need to realize the Billionaires will be replaced with rich politicians that will live the high life while the rest live in poverty...
....but the math is wrong = his hypothesis is wrong
.. tries to make it out that the commies are worse than the nazis = bullshit.....
..by the way, you can't put a measure on evil
The Nazis were evil and killed millions of people.

Communists were evil and killed millions of people.

Rational people can agree with these statements.

People like you get angry over the second one.

It does not negate the reality the usual way to bring in Communism is by the end of a gun and genocide...

How many have died under the Communist Regime of North Korea from Starvation to execution?

Communism never make anyone equal and if anyone believe it does need to realize the Billionaires will be replaced with rich politicians that will live the high life while the rest live in poverty...
.. tries to make it out that the commies are worse than the nazis = bullshit.....

....you are another idiot that confuses members stating facts with emotion
hahahhahahah

this is exactly what I am saying and you don't have the brains to realize it
hahahhahahaha

here's another way to look at it:
.....in Rwanda, more people directly participated in the genocide per capita AND more were killed in a faster amount of time than the nazi genocide..and the Hutus used medieval -like weapons
was one worse than the other?? no

hahahhahahah
You stated no facts. You got angry that Communism was criticized.

What a piece of shit you are.

.....in Rwanda, more people directly participated in the genocide per capita AND more were killed in a faster amount of time than the nazi genocide..and the Hutus used medieval -like weapons
Yes.............one caused a World War.........and much more deaths..............per capita is supposed to do what.............minimized the massive losses of WWII.

It is not a valid comparison............is it Genocide in Africa as well........well of course.

hahahhahahah
You stated no facts. You got angry that Communism was criticized.

What a piece of shit you are.
laughs and laughs today from you people--I'm loving it!!
.....so--I ask you, Russia's, China's Vietnam's Cambodia's and all the countries that were named in the OP were NOT four times greater than Germany's???!!!!!!
hahahhahahaha
Russian population 1940 alone was about THREE times Germany

Yes.............one caused a World War.........and much more deaths..............per capita is supposed to do what.............minimized the massive losses of WWII.

It is not a valid comparison............is it Genocide in Africa as well........well of course.
...you can't compare groups by numbers without using per capita

Not only can I ...............well..............I just did...........

You are playing rules in Genocide.............lol

....and anything you say would be skewed/wrong ....this is basic science/math/deduction/etc
.....I used per capita to deduce more people were directly involved in the murders--NOT that either was better or worse
you don't see that?

....so, you agree with the OP?? countries with much--MUCH more than four times the population of Germany is ''more'' evil'' because they had FOUR times the killing????
hahahhahahahahahahah
yes--you do need per capita--it proves the OP is idiocy

....and anything you say would be skewed/wrong ....this is basic science/math/deduction/etc
.....I used per capita to deduce more people were directly involved in the murders--NOT that either was better or worse
you don't see that?
That is an opinion and nothing more. Whatever floats your boat.

I don't agree with your hypothesis.............While smaller numbers can be just as brutal or even worse..........the numbers DO MATTER in history.

The very tread was YUGE NUMBERS.............. applied to one group..........and MAO would spot on in that one............about 56 million deaths from him......

We shall................remain in disagreement here.

I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about. Is someone trying to make the point that the Nazi's weren't so bad--no worse than a bunch of other people....
or that Stalin should be resurrected and imprisoned for his crimes....

or what?

....so, you agree with the OP?? countries with much--MUCH more than four times the population of Germany is ''more'' evil'' because they had FOUR times the killing????
hahahhahahahahahahah
yes--you do need per capita--it proves the OP is idiocy
Mao was by far the leader in numbers...........Stalin didn't outdo the losses of the entire WWII.......as we add in Hitler and the Bushido..........aka Japan..........

Again..............what does it matter..............they are all evil..........too bad Hitler didn't stay in that bunker in WWI...........would have saved the world a lot of trouble.

I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about. Is someone trying to make the point that the Nazi's weren't so bad--no worse than a bunch of other people....

or what?
I honestly don't know......but I think that might be what they are looking for...........Not sure.

or what?
babbling from a virulent, crazy anti-commie

Forum List

Back