COMMUNIST/DEMOCRAT WATCH: New Jersey Prepares To Raise Taxes On 'Almost Everything'...

NJ is in a tax increase death spiral, I bailed from NJ years ago I saw this coming.
Its because Trump is sticking it to new jersey.

No, it's because Communist/Democrats want to destroy another US State. The Democratic Party thrives on misery. It desperately needs its poor and angry masses, fully dependent on Government. Democrats destroy everything they touch. It's so shocking so many continue to vote against their own best interests. They're what Lenin called 'Useful Idiots.' It's very sad.
Cristie cost the pension $3.8 billion, try again.
Where do you think those pensions are being funded by? TAX PAYERS you stupid idiot. They left, and now those LIBERAL promised pensions are underfunded....Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Couldn't have anything to do with electing Chris Christie. LOL

As I said..stupid liberals.

REPUBLICAN Gov. Snyder, Michigan treasurer warn taxes will rise under Trump tax overhaul

Michigan State Treasurer Nick Khouri agrees with Governor Rick Snyder that the tax overhaul signed by President Trump into law last month will raise taxes for Michiganders

Those are Republicans talking you stupid fuck. Not my words. So now you know that whatever tax break you got from Trump, your state is going to have to raise your taxes to make up for the lost revenue. This will affect you greatly because you are a poor pos. Rich people on the other hand will make out bigly.
I am moving from Virginia to Florida and taking my state taxes with me. You want to stay and pay higher taxes that is your CHOICE, a stupid choice but still a choice.

Maybe I should stop listening to Trump then because according to this tweet Chris Christie is responsible.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

And Christie is a stupid liberal.

I love it! Anyone who doesn't go along with the program is a RINO or Liberal. Got it. Or, you can call him a globalist"

I'm sorry but Chris Chistie didn't run in the Democratic primaries and none of us wanted him to be president.

I'm so sick of this shit from Republicans calling anyone who doesn't go along with the radical GOP agenda a RINO. The fact is Trump is the least like a Republican out of all the Republicans. He's not acting like a Republican at all. Tariffs? I was saying that shit before Trump was. Illegals are hurting us? Unions have been saying that for years.

So please stop calling bad Republicans Democrats/liberals. They are simple bad Republicans. And most of them fall into that catagory. Don't make me defend Chris Christy because I won't. He's one of yours stupid.
I love it! Anyone who doesn't go along with the program is a RINO or Liberal. Got it. Or, you can call him a globalist"
Just call them "Establishment" You know what also starts with an E? "Enemy"..

7188eb5c7d2a6d55503177f2f6026b7a.jpg

REPUBLICAN Gov. Snyder, Michigan treasurer warn taxes will rise under Trump tax overhaul

Michigan State Treasurer Nick Khouri agrees with Governor Rick Snyder that the tax overhaul signed by President Trump into law last month will raise taxes for Michiganders

Those are Republicans talking you stupid fuck. Not my words. So now you know that whatever tax break you got from Trump, your state is going to have to raise your taxes to make up for the lost revenue. This will affect you greatly because you are a poor pos. Rich people on the other hand will make out bigly.
I am moving from Virginia to Florida and taking my state taxes with me. You want to stay and pay higher taxes that is your CHOICE, a stupid choice but still a choice.
For years old people on a budget moved to Florida to save money. Bye bye old broke guy

Maybe I should stop listening to Trump then because according to this tweet Chris Christie is responsible.

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

I'm sorry but Chris Chistie didn't run in the Democratic primaries and none of us wanted him to be president.

I'm so sick of this shit from Republicans calling anyone who doesn't go along with the radical GOP agenda a RINO. The fact is Trump is the least like a Republican out of all the Republicans. He's not acting like a Republican at all. Tariffs? I was saying that shit before Trump was. Illegals are hurting us? Unions have been saying that for years.

So please stop calling bad Republicans Democrats/liberals. They are simple bad Republicans. And most of them fall into that catagory. Don't make me defend Chris Christy because I won't. He's one of yours stupid.

Yea and republicans aren’t afraid of citizens they’re afraid of the nra

God you liberals have OCD.
Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia
NRA, NRA, NRA, NRA.. Do you know, who is the NRA?

Doesn’t matter. Just like you went on and on about Benghazi and Hillary’s emails we want to talk about guns and Russia.

As you saw in yesterday’s special election it’s working! Don’t cry snowflake

Doesn’t matter. Just like you went on and on about Benghazi and Hillary’s emails we want to talk about guns and Russia.

Bwaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa..... A democrat runs on Republican ideas and you say it is working.....

After PA-18 Squeaker For Conor Lamb Democrats Face A Choice
“Conor Lamb is a lesson to us as a party. Conor Lamb ran as a conservative Democrat, certainly a moderate. He’s a moderate on gun rights, he’s for background checks, but against an assault weapon ban.

I'm just telling you that Trump's tax cut to the rich is going to trickle down and bite you in the ass just as we said it would

I told you that all this tax break was doing was shifting the tax burden onto you. Now you know.

Those lies dont work anymore. Now that the locals have to make decisions, which is squarely where the founders intended decisions to be made, there wont be such room for blaming or praising the great white fathers in DC.
So if a tax burden shifts to me I will demand spending cuts. Funny how I dont see that as an option offered. It isnt an option you suggest. The *only* choice you see is seizing more money. Why is that?
As if we havent been raising taxes for 75 years and spending more and more and more.

Bwaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa..... A democrat runs on Republican ideas and you say it is working.....

“Conor Lamb is a lesson to us as a party. Conor Lamb ran as a conservative Democrat, certainly a moderate. He’s a moderate on gun rights, he’s for background checks, but against an assault weapon ban.

Nice spin from the FEDERALIST.

Though his apparent .02 percent win over Republican Rick Saccone is not yet fully secure, the outcome as far as we know it sends some messages to both parties in the lead up to the 2018 midterm election. FIRST NOTICE HOW THEY POINT OUT IT WAS CLOSE? YEA, BUT TRUMP WAS UP 20 POINTS JUST 2 YEARS AGO. WHAT HAPPENED? DOES THE FEDERALIST EXPLAIN? HELL NO. THEY GO ON TO SPOUT NONSENSE

Even though Lamb looks to have won a district that president Trump carried by 20 points in 2016, an ominous sign, there was some reason for GOP hope in the result. NO THERE IS NOT. By yesterday, even after a last ditch rally in the district by the president, most pundits thought Saccone was headed for an embarrassing, multi-point loss. NO THEY DIDN'T. SHOW ME ONE POST FROM ONE REPUBLICAN SAYING THEY THOUGHT HE'D LOSE BY DOUBLE DIGITS.

He was not considered a very good candidate NOT OUR FAULT THIS IS THE BEST YOU HAD and was up against a kind of Democratic golden boy. ARE YOU SCARED OF THIS GOLDEN BOY?

SO WHY ARE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO MAKE LEMONAID OUT OF THIS LEMON?

There are two kinds of "moderates". A republican the media likes and Democrats at election time.

I will agree with your assessment of that election BUT he is lying. Or he wouldnt be a democrat. They have long run in local elections saying "I am way more conservative than my party. No liberals here". Its an old old trick people keep falling for.
But that they have to move top the right at election time is an indication of the people's desires.

I'm just telling you that Trump's tax cut to the rich is going to trickle down and bite you in the ass just as we said it would

I told you that all this tax break was doing was shifting the tax burden onto you. Now you know.

Those lies dont work anymore. Now that the locals have to make decisions, which is squarely where the founders intended decisions to be made, there wont be such room for blaming or praising the great white fathers in DC.
So if a tax burden shifts to me I will demand spending cuts. Funny how I dont see that as an option offered. It isnt an option you suggest. The *only* choice you see is seizing more money. Why is that?
As if we havent been raising taxes for 75 years and spending more and more and more.

My truth which is called REALITY is starting to set in for people so yet it will work. The reality is Republicans suck unless you are rich or a racist.

Oh, and let's see the Republicans spending cuts and if they add up to tax cuts for you and me. THey won't know why? Because welfare is only a penny for you and I every month so you won't notice when they cut those programs. Also Republicans will spend double on the military. So in the end you'll see Republicans spent more. So they should have never given the tax cut. Now you have to pay.

Nice spin from the FEDERALIST.

Though his apparent .02 percent win over Republican Rick Saccone is not yet fully secure, the outcome as far as we know it sends some messages to both parties in the lead up to the 2018 midterm election. FIRST NOTICE HOW THEY POINT OUT IT WAS CLOSE? YEA, BUT TRUMP WAS UP 20 POINTS JUST 2 YEARS AGO. WHAT HAPPENED? DOES THE FEDERALIST EXPLAIN? HELL NO. THEY GO ON TO SPOUT NONSENSE

Even though Lamb looks to have won a district that president Trump carried by 20 points in 2016, an ominous sign, there was some reason for GOP hope in the result. NO THERE IS NOT. By yesterday, even after a last ditch rally in the district by the president, most pundits thought Saccone was headed for an embarrassing, multi-point loss. NO THEY DIDN'T. SHOW ME ONE POST FROM ONE REPUBLICAN SAYING THEY THOUGHT HE'D LOSE BY DOUBLE DIGITS.

He was not considered a very good candidate NOT OUR FAULT THIS IS THE BEST YOU HAD and was up against a kind of Democratic golden boy. ARE YOU SCARED OF THIS GOLDEN BOY?

SO WHY ARE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO MAKE LEMONAID OUT OF THIS LEMON?
Even when shown proof that the Democrat ran on Republican principles, you just shove that empty skull farther up Uranus.. Will the rest of you radical, dangerous, lunatic liberals move farther to the middle or continue to be Commies that you have shown US day in and day out?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

My truth which is called REALITY is starting to set in for people so yet it will work. The reality is Republicans suck unless you are rich or a racist.

Oh, and let's see the Republicans spending cuts and if they add up to tax cuts for you and me. THey won't know why? Because welfare is only a penny for you and I every month so you won't notice when they cut those programs. Also Republicans will spend double on the military. So in the end you'll see Republicans spent more. So they should have never given the tax cut. Now you have to pay.
The reality is Republicans suck unless you are rich or a racist.
oh, oh, the liberal playbook just got used.

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

And I do like that trump is changing the republicans in a few ways but I don’t think trump is sincere. But who cares as long as he calls republicans and democrats out for not representing labor better

You can bet your ass he is sincere. I would bet more on his sincerity than his economic knowledge to tell the truth. He has suffered the relentless wrath of the entire ruling class for his beliefs without batting an eye. That kind of backbone only comes with true belief. He chooses to speak for people who aren't powerful powerbrokers. But in the end, as you yourself just said, what matters is results.

"What he did is what we’ve been fighting for for more than 30 years...what makes me sad is we’ve been trying to get Democrats to do this for more than 30 years." United Steel Workers President Leo Gerard

Unions have wasted decades with the Democrats while workers slid downhill. Just like blacks who block-vote Democrat for 50 years and still live in slums in the third generation. Maybe they will come around too. Trump is why the medias last best hope, the "blue wall", doesnt exist anymore.

Whether tariffs are right or wrong they are something I think the working class wants. It is time for the elites to stop telling them they dont really want it.

mr-president_orig.jpg

LOCAL 1938 VIRGINIA, MN

View attachment 182758

Have you read Vox Day?

So your solution is give them more money? Brilliant!

For years old people on a budget moved to Florida to save money. Bye bye old broke guy

Then why is Florida not staggering under the kind of fiscal crisis like Illinois, New York, New Jersey and California? And without a state income tax.

This disdain for "old broke guys" is what fuels support for Trump.

So your solution is give them more money? Brilliant!
. Also Republicans will spend double on the military.
Just a reminder to the sealydodo.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288
If we stopped paying welfare to the people who don't want to work, then we can take that trillion dollars and pay down the debt and in 21 years no longer have a deficit. Also with those now working(not sitting on their asses) the taxes taken in also would increase the revenues. Problem is working people don't vote Democrat, which is why you wont see the Democraps taking welfare away from their voters...

View attachment 182758

Have you read Vox Day?
No I haven't read that

Forum List

Back