COMMUNISM WATCH: Democrats Killing California Golden Goose -- Venezuela Comes To San Francisco...

Earlier this year, California had an incredible achievement, becoming the 5th largest economy in all the world.

Sounds like Venezuela!
Venezuela's economy relied entirely on oil and never came close. No comparison whatsoever.

Venezuela was the #1 oil producer in the world at one time. But look at it now under Communist-rule.
Trump's working hard to shoot up oil prices, so maybe it'll bail them out.

Nah, the Communists will fluck it up. They always do.
I don't know, conservative policy always seems to help them out. Remember, Fidel Castro died old, rich, and loved thanks to our policies towards Cuba that conservatives still support.

Why are Republicans so concerned about California?

What about Appalachia?

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument,[1][2][3] which is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

Sounds like Venezuela!
Venezuela's economy relied entirely on oil and never came close. No comparison whatsoever.

Venezuela was the #1 oil producer in the world at one time. But look at it now under Communist-rule.

I don't know, conservative policy always seems to help them out. Remember, Fidel Castro died old, rich, and loved thanks to our policies towards Cuba that conservatives still support.

Cuba's another Communist hell-hole. Nuff said.

They love it. Low quality of life has led to a way lower unemployment rate than we have. Massive government intervention like the tariffs and subsidies you and Trump support will do that.

They love it. Low quality of life has led to a way lower unemployment rate than we have. Massive government intervention like the tariffs and subsidies you and Trump support will do that.

I support tariffs. It's about time we started looking out for American Workers again. The Globalist assholes in both Parties have decimated our Workers. When or if all other nations agree to end their tariffs, i'm sure we'd be willing to do so too.

I support tariffs. It's about time we started looking out for American Workers again. It's been a very long time. When or if all other nations agree to end their tariffs, i'm sure we'd be willing to do so too.
Great, libtard. You support tariffs, until the day full on globalism sets in? :cuckoo:

I support tariffs. It's about time we started looking out for American Workers again. It's been a very long time. When or if all other nations agree to end their tariffs, i'm sure we'd be willing to do so too.
Great, libtard. You support tariffs, until the day full on globalism sets in? :cuckoo:

Let me know when China and the EU end all their tariffs. When or if that happens, we can talk.

Let me know when China and the EU end all their tariffs. When or if that happens, we can talk.
And here you all keep talking about American exceptionalism, but you adopt China and Europe's trade policies! :rofl:

And here you all keep talking about American exceptionalism, but you adopt China and Europe's trade policies! :rofl:

When they drop theirs, i'm sure we could consider dropping ours. Just ask yourself, why haven't China, EU, Canada, and others, ended their tariffs?

Why are Republicans so concerned about California?

What about Appalachia?

Whataboutism - Wikipedia

Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument,[1][2][3] which is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

Ha, nice. Thanks. :thup:

Here is the thing about the media's and the Democrats obsessive pursuit of immature, inexperienced "millennials". They dont remember.
I, however, am old enough to remember. I remember when the Soviet Union's propaganda machine spouted "what about Appalachia" day in and day out. I remember the Soviet funded anti-Reagan demonstrations. I remember watching Democrats fete Daniel Ortega and assist his communist revolution. I remember the communist funded nuclear freeze movement.
These communists here think they are on to something new. But its old. Deanrd and the like quote communist propaganda from the 1960's verbatim and think its new?

And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia

"...an attempt to deflect criticism of the Soviet Union by referring to racial discrimination and lynching in the United States.
The Soviet media frequently covered racial discrimination, financial crises, and unemployment in the United States, which were viewed as failings of the capitalist system ..."

Hmmm...Sounds like our media now.

Soviet Propaganda Back in Play With Ferguson Coverage

Forum List

Back