commentator Alexander Mercouris

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
Alexander Mercouris is a commentator who comments on the Russian- Ukraine war and other world news relating to the Russia- Ukraine war. He has a channel on youtube. I wonder how many people in this forum know and listen to him. I have been listening to his posts and in my opinion he makes a lot of sense. I would like to know what other people think about his analysis of the Russian-Ukraine war

I have watched him on YouTube. He has an agenda like everyone else. I don't trust any of them.

Beware of foreign entanglements.

Alexander Mercouris is a commentator who comments on the Russian- Ukraine war and other world news relating to the Russia- Ukraine war. He has a channel on youtube. I wonder how many people in this forum know and listen to him. I have been listening to his posts and in my opinion he makes a lot of sense. I would like to know what other people think about his analysis of the Russian-Ukraine war
Pro-Russian propagandists aren't anything special.

No, I don't think Russia is paying him. And I don't think he really believes what he says. There's money to be made in spreading conspiratorial views, so that's what he does.

Forum List

Back