Coming to a City Near You ~ Mega Rich Hi-Tech Tax Break, Low /Middle Class Tax Hike, Eviction

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Few years back San Francisco lowered taxes for the Hi-Techs and their workers would relocate to the city..

All good on paper, right?

The tech boom caused the city of greed to kick all of the low income along with it's culture out to the streets. Replacing it with Hi-Rise Mega Rich..

The Bay Area Now has a major homeless epidemic , and minimum wagers move away.

Whats your beef you say? What is New you say?

Now the property taxes will be increased again for the South Bay home owners, to build affordable housing that the Mega Rich kicked out of their exclusive San Francisco area...Its not a gay area anymore , its Hi Tech.

So I am basically paying with my taxes for these North Bay Mega Rich, to get Mega Richer..:uhh::mad:

http://www.highbrowmagazine.com/3823-how-san-francisco-went-bohemian-enclave-home-uber-rich

Property Tax Hikes Coming To Santa Clara County Homeowners

The highest taxed state, New York, is advertising heavily about tax breaks or no taxes for industries that relocate there so the concept is nothing new.

NY doesn't have the highest taxes...even if it was. You just excuse it ? You missed my point.. I am paying higher Home taxes now because of these Mega tax breaks , along with making it so expensive for anyone but them to live here, unless if you already have a home.

How The 'Twitter Tax Break' Cost The City $30 Million More In 2014 Than 2013

How The 'Twitter Tax Break' Cost The City $30 Million More In 2014 Than 2013

10 States With the Highest Taxes

Companies avoid $34M in city taxes thanks to ‘Twitter tax break’

Housing, or should I say the high cost of housing has always been an issue in the Bay Area, but, and this is a big one, never before did real estate values come anywhere near Manhattan real estate values.

As of recently it seems, Bay Area values have even exceeded Manhattan values. That is extrodinary.

Housing, or should I say the high cost of housing has always been an issue in the Bay Area, but, and this is a big one, never before did real estate values come anywhere near Manhattan real estate values.

As of recently it seems, Bay Area values have even exceeded Manhattan values. That is extrodinary.

People coming into the Bay area or the young just getting out of college don't have a chance to buy a home here, let alone live...
I am not bitching for myself, I am doing good.

Are you in Manhattan?

Few years back San Francisco lowered taxes for the Hi-Techs and their workers would relocate to the city..

The tech boom caused the city of greed to kick all of the low income along with it's culture out to the streets. Replacing it with Hi-Rise Mega Rich..

Now the property taxes will be increased again for the South Bay home owners, to build affordable housing that the Mega Rich kicked out of their exclusive San Francisco area...Its not a gay area anymore , its Hi Tech.

So I am basically paying with my taxes for these North Bay Mega Rich, to get Mega Richer..:uhh::mad:

http://www.highbrowmagazine.com/3823-how-san-francisco-went-bohemian-enclave-home-uber-rich

Did you even bother to read the article? The increased taxes in Santa Clara County apply to people who had their assessed value reduced after the real estate crash. Now that home values have gone back up, their assessed values are being revised. It has absolutely nothing to do with San Francisco's inane housing and land use policies.

Did you even bother to read the article? The increased taxes in Santa Clara County apply to people who had their assessed value reduced after the real estate crash. Now that home values have gone back up, their assessed values are being revised. It has absolutely nothing to do with San Francisco's inane housing and land use policies.

I get it, you don't know the Bay Area I guess, because the housing has gone crazy in the perimeter of over 50 miles surrounding San Francisco including Santa Rosa. My taxes didn't go down lol..everything goes up every year ,excluding air of coarse.

I get it, you don't know the Bay Area I guess, because the housing has gone crazy in the perimeter of over 50 miles surrounding San Francisco including Santa Rosa. My taxes didn't go down lol..everything goes up every year ,excluding air of coarse.

I like in Oakland, bub - and have spent my life since the age of two in the Bay Area. I'm well aware of the insane real estate market, as well as the absolutely corrupt and dysfunctional way the Progs have managed at the state and local level.

I like in Oakland, bub - and have spent my life since the age of two in the Bay Area. I'm well aware of the insane real estate market, as well as the absolutely corrupt and dysfunctional way the Progs have managed at the state and local level.

I will say that I agree with you...lol.......I hate driving with the crowds and the roads are all messed up..Where are our taxes going?
I live in a nice house with a big backyard, so it is my own little world in the big city.
My 70 year old cousin has to leave her home and the bay area she loved for 40 years, because she can not afford it.

Forum List

Back