Coming Out

It's the Hollywood leftists and people who's careers are on the skids and their publicist told them to.

Officially thread jacked.

I don't look upon myself as a thread jacker, I'm more of a thread redistributionist.

I just roam the internet looking for "have not" threads and spruce them up a bit.

Theft is sooo yesterday.

OP seems lost and confused, so you were just helping. :D Lol.

The OP just needs to be transformed. Hope and change is all he needs. It's the Progressive way. Just show the world that being transsexual is OK cause Bruce does it, so that it might release his inner woman to come out.

Usually it starts off wearing women's underwear and it all goes down hill from there.
About 80% of LIB (men) in the US wear women's underwear every day.

Officially thread jacked.

I don't look upon myself as a thread jacker, I'm more of a thread redistributionist.

I just roam the internet looking for "have not" threads and spruce them up a bit.

Theft is sooo yesterday.

OP seems lost and confused, so you were just helping. :D Lol.

The OP just needs to be transformed. Hope and change is all he needs. It's the Progressive way. Just show the world that being transsexual is OK cause Bruce does it, so that it might release his inner woman to come out.

Usually it starts off wearing women's underwear and it all goes down hill from there.
About 80% of LIB (men) in the US wear women's underwear every day.
If you would keep your hands out of their pants you would not know the %

Forum List

Back