Comey and McCabe---Going to Jail

That is just a prediction, of course.

But, McCabe's own statement (obviously written by a lawyer who rode the Short Bus to School) seems to provide the grounds.

First, Macabe's only effort to DENY that he lied to the FBI (under oath and on multiple occasions) was to say he was distracted in the midst of chaotic events”.

You are number two guy in the F.B.I. and you are accused of lying to the F.B.I. under oath on multiple occasions...and all you and your Short Bus Lawyer can think of to tell the Jury is that you were discombobulated by chaotic events!

As to Comey, he testified before Grassley's Committee, that he NEVER authorized anyone to leak to the press, yet McCabe's statement says that is exactly what Comey did.

Slam dunk case as to both...especially if McCabe continues to be represented by this Short Bus Lawyer he has now.

McCabe will sing. Won’t be long till these guys turn on eachother

If he doesn't sing it will be due to either: a) he gets paid off with Clinton Foundation dark money; or b) his life is threatened by the Obabble-Clinton crime syndidate.

But, McCabe's own statement (obviously written by a lawyer who rode the Short Bus to School) seems to provide the grounds.

First, Macabe's only effort to DENY that he lied to the FBI (under oath and on multiple occasions) was to say he was distracted in the midst of chaotic events”.

You are number two guy in the F.B.I. and you are accused of lying to the F.B.I. under oath on multiple occasions...and all you and your Short Bus Lawyer can think of to tell the Jury is that you were discombobulated by chaotic events!

As to Comey, he testified before Grassley's Committee, that he NEVER authorized anyone to leak to the press, yet McCabe's statement says that is exactly what Comey did.

Slam dunk case as to both...especially if McCabe continues to be represented by this Short Bus Lawyer he has now.

You people are such dreamers. What is it like to live in your own little fantasy world? what color is the sky in your world?

Now this is the very definition of delusional.

If he doesn't sing it will be due to either: a) he gets paid off with Clinton Foundation dark money; or b) his life is threatened by the Obabble-Clinton crime syndidate.

Or he does not know any songs

Or he does not know any songs

That is hardly at all likely considering his record of signing off on the FISA warrant, the insurance meeting, and how his wife's campaign was funded by the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

As the first big fish to fry McCabe must be feeling extreme pressure to turn since it's first come first to receive lenient treatment.

Don't forget---Ohr, Strzok (a Hall of Fame Turd and Dumb-Ass), and his Horse-Faced Concubine---they have been Singing like nightingales for almost a year now. (Won't be fired or prosecuted until the Truth-Gatherers are finished with them.)

As the first big fish to fry McCabe must be feeling extreme pressure to turn since it's first come first to receive lenient treatment.

Don't forget---Ohr, Strzok (a Hall of Fame Turd and Dumb-Ass), and his Horse-Faced Concubine---they have been Singing like nightingales for almost a year now. (Won't be fired or prosecuted until the Truth-Gatherers are finished with them.)

don't be so hard on your fellow hall of famer

it's uncouth

I sure hope they're singing.

I sure hope they're singing.

You can worry about the ability of the corrupt Media, based mainly in New York, but including Jeff Bezos' personal propaganda toy--the Washington Post---to kill the whole story of massive corruption in the Obama Administration. Certainly they will try---they are trying now.

But, don't worry at all about the Singing of Bruce Ohr, the incredible turd and fool--Peter Strozk, and his co-adultress Lisa Page. They are absolutely singing, singing, singing....trying to save their corrupt and caught asses.

Thread fail.

Forum List

Back