Come on, who really believes that Truimp prays?

This school shooting speech is such a fraud. Trump quoting the Bible & talking about offerering his prayers.

We all know Trump is on the opposite end of the spectrum than God.
Trump prays. Only you misspelled it.

It's "Trump preys on the American people".

And we all know, Republicans think he's doing a great job.
:ahole-1::lame2:
The "truth" can be lame.
In fact, when it comes to Trump, many times it is.

It's not as interesting as his lies, but it's still the truth.

This school shooting speech is such a fraud. Trump quoting the Bible & talking about offerering his prayers.

Who really believe Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

Actually, they thought civil unions were the answer. As did many people.

As for Trump & God? There is no way Trump prays to God. Unless that God is pile of gold.

He is a vile, hateful, tiny little man who could care less about anyone other than himself.

The only person that I see that is vile and hateful is you.

What difference does it make whether you think a person prays or not, I mean really, why do you think it even matters.

A person has a right to believe, pray or not believe and not to pray and it is really no one’s business unless you are a hateful spiteful asshole that wants to stir up nonsense.
Because he says he is & that is a lie. Of course, you don't give a shit how much your President lies to you.

Can the sicko OP PROVE to us that he doesn't?
So, you think the liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, accuse child rapist, & groper is religious.

"Please Jesus, allow my plan to cheat these people work. Thank you for sending that woman to me so I could grope her. Please don'r let Melania find out as it could cost me hundreds of millions. "

Who really believe Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

As for Trump & God? There is no way Trump prays to God. Unless that God is pile of gold.

He is a vile, hateful, tiny little man who could care less about anyone other than himself.

What difference does it make whether you think a person prays or not, I mean really, why do you think it even matters.

A person has a right to believe, pray or not believe and not to pray and it is really no one’s business unless you are a hateful spiteful asshole that wants to stir up nonsense.
Because he says he is & that is a lie. Of course, you don't give a shit how much your President lies to you.

First you have no idea whether he is lying or not, you are just making up crap because you are a bitter, ignorant bigot.
Presidents have lied to us since the day they were put into office. And lying whether a guy prays or not is the least of my worries. I’m more concerned with my daily life.

What significant effect does a President praying have on your or my life? Absolutely, none.

I was more upset when a President lied to me about keeping my insurance. That they would make healthcare hearings public, that the healthcare bill would be online for 72 hours before being voted on. Those are lies that effect me more than whether a person tells me they pray or not.

16 months after losing an election you are still bitter, hateful and ignorant. You poor miserable human. I feel sorry for idiots like you, you live to hate.

First you have no idea whether he is lying or not, you are just making up crap because you are a bitter, ignorant bigot.
Presidents have lied to us since the day they were put into office. And lying whether a guy prays or not is the least of my worries. I’m more concerned with my daily life.

What significant effect does a President praying have on your or my life? Absolutely, none.

I was more upset when a President lied to me about keeping my insurance. That they would make healthcare hearings public, that the healthcare bill would be online for 72 hours before being voted on. Those are lies that effect me more than whether a person tells me they pray or not.

16 months after losing an election you are still bitter, hateful and ignorant. You poor miserable human. I feel sorry for idiots like you, you live to hate.
See, you love it when Trump lies to you.

My President would not lie every day & use the deaths of 17 children to lie some more.

Can the sicko OP PROVE to us that he doesn't?
So, you think the liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, accuse child rapist, & groper is religious.

"Please Jesus, allow my plan to cheat these people work. Thank you for sending that woman to me so I could grope her. Please don'r let Melania find out as it could cost me hundreds of millions. "

Dear God

It's me, Donald .......the best Christian ever, the best. Great husband, great father.......have you seen Ivanka? Is she hot or not? Great little butt on that one, one of my greatest creations
God, can you do something about that Mueller guy? While you are at it, take care of the press, the NFL, the NBA, Rosie ODonnell, the Mexicans and those evil Muslims

Amen

My President would not lie every day & use the deaths of 17 children to lie some more.

Prove he lied about praying.

Easy

Everything out of the Presidents mouth is a lie

Easy

How much sleep have you lost over this lie?

Easy

You know how to tell Trump is lying?

It makes his skin turn orange

Easy

Apparently you lose lots of sleep over the President. I can’t think of a President I lost sleep over. Maybe Martha and her four sisters will help you get to sleep while thinking of Trump. :dunno:

I have never obsessed over trivial crap.

Easy

Apparently you lose lots of sleep over the President. I can’t think of a President I lost sleep over. Maybe Martha and her four sisters will help you get to sleep while thinking of Trump. :dunno:

I think Trumps irratic behavior is worth losing sleep over

Easy

So how many hours every night do you lose of sleep worried about whether Trump prays or not?

This seems to be a real big deal to the left, dave can’t seem to sleep over this President praying or not. I’m focused on my life and family and making sure we have a secure future, not about a person I’ll never meet praying about the families in Florida.

I said prayers for the families and their loved ones, have you and dave?

Last edited:
Easy

So how many hours every night do you lose of sleep worried about whether Trump prays or not?

I do worry that he is a pathological liar who has no credibility anywhere in the world

Does that count?

I do worry that he is a pathological liar who has no credibility anywhere in the world

Does that count?

It sounds like you have no real life.

Forum List

Back