The true meaning of feminism

What bothers me about the women’s movement is that it really didn’t take off until after the draft was ended.

Modern feminists are nothing but a bunch of man-hating strident bitches, who know nothing about true feminism. BTW, this article was written by a woman. A woman who know the true meaning of feminism.

The true meaning of feminism (and how some in my generation are ruining it) - The Eastern Echo

The articles is written by Jacques Vorves. He’s a man, not a woman.

And he’s wrong.
I took a feminist literature class back in 1977. I feared for my physical safety.

Modern feminists are nothing but a bunch of man-hating strident bitches, who know nothing about true feminism. BTW, this article was written by a woman. A woman who know the true meaning of feminism.

The true meaning of feminism (and how some in my generation are ruining it) - The Eastern Echo

And he’s wrong.
I took a feminist literature class back in 1977. I feared for my physical safety.

A feminist literature class? Why? Who in their right mind would sign up for such a thing.

And he’s wrong.

A feminist literature class? Why? Who in their right mind would sign up for such a thing.
It was a long time ago. (-: They were quite the rage back in the late 70s, and I was an English Lit major. How was I to know I'd be the only non-confrontational heterosexual in the class!? (-: And the only male!

DLdduj1_Xc_AI248.jpg

What bothers me about the women’s movement is that it really didn’t take off until after the draft was ended.

That's not true. The first wave of feminism was back just before the turn of the 20th century, fighting for voting rights, among other things.

A feminist literature class? Why? Who in their right mind would sign up for such a thing

I did.

I thought it might be a good place to meet girls.

I was mistaken.

The accounting classes on the other hand. . .

Turns out there's a big difference between "meeting girls" and "meeting girls you want to be around".

Or meeting girls that want to be around him, or any other man, for that matter.

The best way to meet members of the opposite sex is to take a class in something that you’re genuinely interested in. Then you already have interests in common when you meet.

Of course it needs to be a class that members of the opposite sex would like. I knit and sew. I have yet to meet any men at knitting or sewing classes or shows, who weren't try to sell me something.

And guys, if you think those are great places to meet girls, think again. We’re going to assume that any guy who takes a sewing class is gay, regardless of what you tell us.

And he’s wrong.

Wrong about what? Calling himself a feminist? I agree; that is wrong.

And he’s wrong.

You posted:

BTW, this article was written by a woman. A woman who know the true meaning of feminism.

The article was written by a man. He’s “mansplaining” feminism and telling women what wrong they’re doing wrong. He can go fuck himself.

For starters women are dealing with entirely different issues than we faced 30 years ago. This guy doesn’t know jack shit and has no clue about modern feminist issues. So him explaining what we should be about is both condescending and wrong.

And he’s wrong.

You posted:

BTW, this article was written by a woman. A woman who know the true meaning of feminism.

The article was written by a man. He’s “mansplaining” feminism and telling women what wrong they’re doing wrong. He can go fuck himself.

For starters women are dealing with entirely different issues than we faced 30 years ago. This guy doesn’t know jack shit and has no clue about modern feminist issues. So him explaining what we should be about is both condescending and wrong.

No one really cares . We just put up with the paranoid feminist rambling because it's easier than fighting about it.

As long as you continue to use flawed stats and pretend men are walking on rainbows and have absolutely no intrinsic disadvantages, no one is going to care what you have to say. That's just the way it is.

And he’s wrong.

You posted:

What you just said is totally sexist.

Forum List

Back